Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[18+]A little rest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

[18+]A little rest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:10 am

Vald take his own time by the pond calming himself from the bizarre situation caused by halvir and Seiyoku. Its kind of hard since one is his most beloved guy and the other one is a good friend who is desperate and need help. After a while sinking in his own thought Vald starts to realize that he has been gone for some time now, both of his friends must be worried, so he decided to go back to them.

On his way to the room, Vald heard someone chatting loudly and the voice is kind of familiar. it sounds like halvir's voice , so vald follows the voice and then he arrives at the first floor just right before the stair way. there he sees Halvir mocking and playing prank on Seiyoku, and the strange thing is that Seiyoku looks different, somehow, he looks smaller? or maybe Vald's eyes is playing tricks on him? To make sure what is happening, Vald walk slowly towards the two men chattering. and when he is close enough, he sees it clearly what is different about his friend, it turns out that Seiyoku is wearing Halvir's dark green coat. Vald feels a bit funny but it might be rude to laugh at him, so, with a gentle voice, he said

" umm... Seiyoku san....i have a yukata in my room, do you want to give it a try? you seem... sinking... here...." Vald's face is slightly red as he sees Seiyoku's bare skin beneath the robe It was way too big for him and so it keeps on falling through Sei's shoulder. it kinda strange to see another man wearing Halvir's coat, especially when the man is way smaller than hal. Indeed Halvir has a broad shoulder and a manly figure. Then , before he took another step forward, Vald turns his eyes on his loved one Halvir he said , " come hal, let us go back to my room, it's better there,
Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:37 am

He was rude and arrogant, but I could see why Vald liked him. Though I had not used my full strenght to push him, I only wanted to play around a bit, since our first meeting was a bad one. His sense of humour was a strange one as he asked me if I wanted him to carry me around like a princess. That made me laugh, I wouldn't mind being carried, it would obviously be less embarassing then tripping over this robe all the time. If I lifted the bottom, the top would fall off my shoulders so I had to endure the tripping. When Halvir lifted my chin and stared into my eyes, I blushed. I had to tunr my eyes away from his. We finally met up with Valdrigr and my face blushed as I tried to keep this clothing on my slim body. As I saw his face, I knew he was holding his laughter back with all the strenght he had. I couldn't blame him, I was certain that I looked ridiculous floating in his lover's robe. He thrn said he had a yukata in his room and I felt relief. Vald and I had a similar body structure so sharing our clothes shouldn't be as embarassing as wearing the Draken's. Though I was more then certain that the trip back up the stairs would be just as hard for me. I took a step towards Vald, I felt something wet under my foot. I looked down and saw another puddle of blood. I ignored it, but I was sure that Halvir would smell it. I didn't know for Vald though...

"I would really love to have a yukata instead of this...tent your lover lent me. Though, do you believe it's alright for me to follow the two of you in your room?
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:27 am

Does not want to keep his good friend Seiyoku "sinking" in halvir's big robe, Vald then take his hand and three of them walk up stairs to Vald's room. He can see that Seiyoku is bleeding again since the blood is all over Hal's robe. for a moment, Vald think that hal won't wear this robe again, he has plenty of them though with different colors, though hal always like the color of fresh green. As they walk upstairs and approaching the room, Vald opens the door and he welcome both Seiyoku and his loved one halvir to come inside. The room is bright with a wide window facing outside and letting fresh air to fill the atmosphere.

The floor is made of light wood, the wall is covered in mahogany and the hanging lamp shining in white. The bed is near the window and the sheet is in dark purple, as for the pillow and bed cover is adorn in tiny golden flowers. Vald then walk towards his wardrobe and pick one violet yukata that he made long ago. He turn his eyes at Seiyoku and show him the Yukata , he said " I believe this will look good on you, i can see that our size is kind of similar, but first, we need to stop the bleeding or it will stain the yukata."

And so, Vald invite Seiyoku and also, his loved one Halvir to the shower room. It is big enough for five people since the shower room has a tub made of black marble stone. it is a little bit slippery there since its wet, then slowly Vald comes closer to halvir and strip him from his pants , after that, Vald takes of his white transparent robe and let it fall to the floor. He plunge himself into the tub , drag Halvir and Sei as well to get in. " we shall clean your wound, Sei san, come, turn around and show me your back, i will clean it." As vald is busy with cleaning the wounds, he does not notice that halvir has another plan in his perverted head.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:44 am

It is very entertaining to see Sei gets tripped and almost fall because of his robe. but just when the fun starts to get interesting, Vald ruined it by asking them to go inside his room. Halvir knows what the gentle vald will do, he is sure going to nurse or at least take care of the wounded pervert that he called friend. halvir just can't believe that this Seiyoku guy is so fragile and bleed all over his robe, and he also can smell the blood, fresh blood, always his fave. Its was never good idea to bleed in Halvir's presence, not for vald, and not for this Seiyoku guy too. When Halvir let the scent of blood fills his nostril, his sense begins to fly high in fantasy.

Halvir manage to hold it until three of them reach vald's room in the second floor on the inn. But his endurance didn't last long when he sees vald enters the shower room and takes of his clothes, showing his slender body and smooth white skin. It was at that time halvir lost his sense completely. He does not care about Seiyoku's presence in the shower room, and he begins to squeeze vald's hip , licking his neck and sink his fangs on Vald's neck as he suck his blood. "hmmmmmmhhh....Vald... you are the best here..." halvir moans slightly as he drowned in ecstasy of vald's blood. The taste of the blood makes him even wilder. With his fangs still sinking on vald's neck, he thrust his "mighty spear" deep inside Vald's tight hole of sanity.

He barely notice that he suck too much of vald's blood. Halvir keeps on drinking and thrusting his might inside vald's. And when he is high , he notice that vald's skin color is changing, and that his eyes are changing color as well, it turns into a red blood color.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:42 am

I hadn't the slightest idea what was going on behind me. One second, I could feel Vald's gentle hands cleaning my back of all the blood I had lost, and then there was another smell of a different blood. Then the water around me had started moving violently and Vald's hands were not as gentle on my wounded back. I noticed it was Vald's blood I was smelling, and the draken spoke a very strange phrase, but I understood it quite easily when my body was traped between the tub's wall and Vald's body.
I mamanged to slightly turn my head only to see that Halvir was raping Vald right behind me. Add to that, he was bitting Vald right in the neck. If a vampire's bite is exciting, I must say a Draken's bite is painful. I couldn't do anything to stop Halvir as he was starting to make Vald change. But after a great fight, I turned my body around and held Vald in my arms. With my free hand I tried to push Halvir's head away from Vald's bloody neck. The temptation was immense, but I felt Vald was not himself anymore, and I feared to have to fight against a friend. Iwas getting frustrated myself that this draken was not noticing what he was putting Vald through. My eyes turned blue and I knocked Hal away from Vald, into the farthest wall of the room. Vald's body still in my protection, I stared at the Draken. Even though I might be too late to help Vald, I have seen his eyes going red, I bit myself and let my blood fall on his wound. The draken bite mark slowly started to disapear as my blood was healing it.

"What in hell did you do to him? You could have just waited for him to be finished with me? Or did you plan on maybe taking us both in this tub?"

I turned my attention to Vald, but his smell was different, the feeling of him in my arms was different, I was hoping that his vampire side did not wish to claim my body as he was so close to me. I let my eyes go back to their natural red and shook Vald just a bit.

"Valdrigr? Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:32 pm

They were on the tub, three of them, Vald was nursing the wounded Seiyoku and just when he is putting all of his attention to his wounded friend, he starts feeling someone biting his neck and sucking his blood more and more. From the warmth, he knows that it was halvir. Vald feels excited as hal suck his blood and start thrusting his hard 'spear" inside him. vald moans slightly as he feels the ecstasy. His face is getting all flustered and turned on. vald tremble and shaking in halvir's arms as he keeps on thrusting inside and biting him.While drowning in passion, vald starts to feel weak and dizzy. He knows that the vampire inside him is starting to scratch his brain and starts to reveal itself.

Vald is no longer have the jade eyes, it turns into a red blood color and his skin is changing as well. At first he can hear Seiyoku and Halvir fighting, to save him. While he is still has a little sense in him, Vald could hear his friend Sei calling him, but he lost too much blood because of halvir and he can't think right. completely turned into his vampire form, vald can no longer talk or think straight, he starts to growling and hissing ," grrrrrr.....nnhhh....grrrr.....".With his red blood eyes he looks at Sei who is standing close to him and feeding him with his blood. Its too bad that the vampire vald is still not stable and when he felt the taste of blood in his tongue, he opens his small lips, revealing his sharp fangs and he sink them into Sei’s chest and drink his blood. It has been a long time since the vampire vald ever tastes fresh blood. His red eyes are getting brighter and turn into a crimson red, He enjoys the blood as he growls “mmmhhh…. Rrrrrrr…….GRRrrrrr…nnnhhh”

While he is enjoying his fresh blood in front of him, the vampire vald turns his attention on halvir, the draken. He knows this smell, he is familiar with the scent of the draken, and so, he crawled towards halvir , lick his neck, all way down to his chest and bite him as sucking his blood as well. “nnnhh… RRRr…”
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:44 pm

When Halvir is enjoying the fun of making love to vald and sucking his blood, he was disturbed by Seiyoku, the pervert that he dislikes a bit. Yes, just a bit, not much. It was a pain in the ass when he did that. He tried to fight against halvir and with all of his strength Sei managed to push halvir away from Vald. He is still not yet finish, he barely starts. He just enjoy a little of his beloved one.

As Sei pushed him away, halvir yell at him “hey! What are you doing idiot?! I barely enjoy myself there!, give me back my vald now or I kick your ass real hard!” while halvir was yelling at sei and getting angry, he sees that vald has lost his senses and turns into complete vampire form. It has been a while since halvir make love to the vampire vald, and this time it will be great to do it. Halvir sees it that vald suck some of seiyoku’s blood, but he knows that it is not enough, not for this vampire.

Halvir was about to lure vald to his arms but it seems that he can save his effort since the vampire vald crawl to him and even more… he bite his chest and drink his blood. Halvir gently smiled at vald and say ‘good boy there my vald, now…. Release your sweet fangs, come here, and spread your legs... You want me right? My lovely devil you are….” Then halvir grab the vampire Vald’s hands and strangle them with his demon seal. Lucky for him that this Vampire vald likes him so he does not try to hurt halvir even more than he already did. And so, halvir starts licking vald’s neck and hips, he then leads vald’s lips to his bleeding chest and letting him drink his blood.He then thrust his "mighty son" inside vald's pit of lust and ram it deep inside him. After a while, he turn his eyes on Seiyoku who is still standing where he is, “hey you! What are you doing? What are you starring at? Lucky for you that I’m here so this vampire is calm down, now do you want to watch the show or come here and get on all four?”
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:15 am

I wasn'y execting Vald's vampire to be so direct. As I was holding him close to me, I felt light pain on my chest. I looked down only to see the sweet Vald's fangs in my flesh. This tiny bit of pain was enough to break my control and arouse my senses. I never thought that my friend, tje nice and gentle Vald would one day drink my blood so avidely. As my face became flustered with desire once more, Vald's fangs left mu flesh. I watched as my friend crawled towards Halvir. My thoights were already very far from Halvir's screaming. I passed my fingers on my chest and brought them to my muth to lick off the blood, my blood. Thoughts of my brother streamed througjt my head and I could almost feel his touch upon my sensitive skin. I heard nothing of what the draken had said, but I followed the one thing he said that sounded like an order. I slowly walked out of the tub, the blood of my wounds had gotten more liquid, because of the water, and was flowing gently down my body. I was trembling as I came in front of Halvir. My eyes, a bright red, were locked on Halvir and Vald's bodes. The smell of blood was exciting me even more. Halvir told me to either look or come on all fours. He acted like my brother, so I felt like I had to obey. I slowly kneeled in front of him. I leaned foward and bit his thigh. His blood tasted rich and the warmth felt good in my dried up throat. I didn't know if Halvir would like to be bitten by two vampires, nor did I care, Vald had excited my body, and I desired pain in both to give and to receive. I licked the blood, the thight all the way to Vald's bodyas well. I licked Vald's neck and bit him as well while he was still drinking from Halvir. When my thirst was quenche, I passed my tongue on my lips and stared at Halvir. He seemed to be drowning in pleasure and that made me desire both of them even more. I went behind Halvir, moved his long hair from the way and bit deep in his neck. Licking him all the way to his ear, I whispered:

"Is this what you desire?"
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 am

The vampire vald is drowning in pleasure and passion, as well as debauchery with his loved one Halvir. By the moment Vald drink halvir's blood from his chest, he can feel the passion burns inside him and its running even wilder. there is even more stimulation that halvir giving him. it was at the same time when Vald feels someone else bite his neck and suck out his blood. it was his friend Seiyoku, but this Vampire vald just doesn't care about it as he moans in pain when he feels the fangs inside his flesh.Those are just eh beginning, when he feels the hard and big "son" of Halvir piercing inside him, vald starts to tremble and shake his hips up and down . at first he is doing it slowly but the greater the ecstasy is, the faster Vald shake his hips and let Halvir go even deeper inside him.

Not enough having halvir inside his "love pit" Vald grab halvir's head and starts to lick his face and lips before then, making out to him. Drowning in pleasure, vald moans even louder and he can't control his voice, to be honest, its the vampire vald that doesn't want to keep his moaning voice down. He then clawed halvir's back, sinking his thin claws into him and make love to Hal even harder that the love juice inside his hole starts to spurts out and make both of their thigh wet and sticky. Vald smirks at Halvir and giving him a naughty gaze before he look at Seiyoku who is kneeling behind Hal and sucking his blood.

The vampire vald seems to slightly care about the scene of other man biting hal, what he cares now is to gain lots of pleasure and drown himself is passion and lust as long as he wants.he kissed halvir again but this time he bite hal's lips a bit and licked the blood. He is even more excited now and one night embrace won't be enough.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:32 am

The horny and wild halvir can't think about anything else but making love to his beloved vald before him who already get all flustered and turned on. it so erotic to watch vampire vald drinking the blood from his chest and licking it all over, it seems that Vald enjoy this so much and that makes halvir ever hornier . Just when the situation is getting better, Vald 's "love pit" starts to squeeze halvir's 'son" so hard and make love to him even harder. its so enticing to watch vald provoking halvir to go even harder to fuck him. and halvir enjoy this very much. He then placed his arms around Vald's waist and thrust his hard mighty spear even deeper and fiercer. he can feel the love juice inside vald's is starting to leak out and make both of their thigh wet and slippery. The day is getting hotter for him when Vald is kissing and biting his lips, also making out to him. Halvir never thought that Vald will be this wild and lusty in his vampire form. But despite that, this is what halvir enjoys the most from Vald.

Halvir did not pay too much attention to Seiyoku at the very beginning, but it all change when Sei crawl behind him and start biting him as well as sucking his blood. Halvir does not mind of that though, but he feels that he has been too soft on Sei that he dares biting his neck. When Sei whisper to his ear in his exotic voice, halvir grab Seiyoku's head and he look into his red eyes, Halvir smirks and then he slammed Seiyoku's body to the floor and got him on all four like he wants. Halvir takes some aphrodisiac in his palms and shove it into Sei's tight hole. He knows that Sei is used to this so he shoved three fingers inside, along with the aphrodisiac. " i must have been too soft on you pervert Sei, now i got you like i want to!" not enough just shoving aphrodisiac along with his fingers inside, halvir cast a spell that turns into some-kind of ring wrapped tightly around Sei's hard "son" he then said " That ring will prevent you from cumming, I won't allow you to cum ! not until i forgive you for biting me! which will take a long time, and i promise you that!"
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Before I could bite him again, I felt my body being forced down on the floor. I couldn't do anything and I felt Halvir's fingers inside me. I moaned and let the top half of my body get closer to the ground. Halvir was finally starting to be violent with me, not that I doubted he would eventually. It simply made me become more aroused by his acts. Then I felt something tight around my intimacy and heard Hal say it was to prevent me from cumming until he wanted me too. I looked at him for a second, feeling his fingers move inside me.

"You are cruel. You could have at least hurt me!"

Then I looked at Vald and shivered. He was exciting me just as much as Halvir's fingers were. It was hard for me not to be in the mood with what was happening and I knew that Kaiden would smell everything out, especially if that ring stayed on, and yet, I wasn't afraid, I was miles from fear as my body reacted violently to the pleasure it was given. I felt eager, but I couldn't cum at all with this thing, it was more of a torture then I had imagined. I could not see Vald and Halvir, but I could easily hear them, and that was enough to keep me going. I turned my head around again to see Halvir and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Take it off! I can't stand it!"
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:10 am

Halvir enjoy the view of the trembling and horny vald in his arms and also the moaning perverted Seiyoku who is gripping his fingers so hard inside his hole. Both of them makes him gets even more lustful and go harder on Vald, He thrust faster and harder each time. And when he look at Seiyoku who is getting all turned on, he smirks with satisfaction. he can see that the sounds they both making stimulate Sei even more so he fuck Vald harder and make him moan more in purpose.

When he heard Sei begged him to take off the magical ring, halvir simply smile a devilish smile and say, " hell no! its fun to watch you in pain bearing all the cum inside, there is no way i take it off! if you can please me more maybe i will spare you a little." After ending his words, halvir shoved another finger in, and now.. he completely shoved his big hand inside and he starts to pinch and squeeze Seiyoku's inside, it soft and dripping wet, also kind of burning with lust. he enjoys fucking vald and doing hand job to Sei's pit of lust down there.

"ahh... this is great.. vald... and sei.. don't say that this is too much for a slut like you, you are gripping my hands tightly there, are you about to explode already?
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 am

Vald can feel nothing but Halvir's hard cock inside his body thrusting harder and harder each time. it makes vald go crazy with the pleasure. He moans even louder when halvir fiercely thrust into him and keep on fucking the depth of his pit of lust. "AAAaahhhhh.... rrrrrhhhh...Haaa......mmmhhh...grrrrr" his voice echoing in the shower room and excites halvir even more. vald dripping wet even worse now, he can't seem to hold it any longer and after some time, a thick white liquor spurts out from Vald's hard cock. However, coming once seems not enough for this lusty vampire beast. right after he came, Vald grip halvir's waist and he made him sink his huge "son" deeper that their crotch is rubbing intensely to each other.

The Vampire Vald smirk devilishly and he stared at hal before then he turn his eyes on Seiyoku who is trembling from halvir's hand job. It seems that he does not mind the view and he smiles at Sei even though the vampire vald does not know who sei is. Three of them have been drowning in passion for one night and day but it's not enough for them, it might be the same for Sei who is still bearing the cum inside him. hoping that the moment of lust last vald kissed halvir more and hold onto his manly body tightly.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:32 am

I couldn't stop quivering, the feeling of his hand was too much. I was moaning along with Vald. He was being rude with me, but I couldn't care less, this was a break compared to doing it with my Brother. I had no open wounds other then the ones I already had. I didn't dislike this, I just wasn't used to this being so...gentle.
I heard Vald moaning louder and turned my head to see him being even more violent in his desire for Halvir. It made me tremble, I too wanted to feel the same thrusting, but it seemed that Halvir was only going to take Vald, so i would have to be patient until my Brother finds me and takes me. He will not take this ring off unless I please him more. How could I please him if he's already in Vald and in me? I was breathless as he continued to torture me this way. Then I heard Vald cumming and wished hat I could have also. Even my Brother would't do that kind of thing to me, he'd only threaten me so I wouldn't. In a way, it was worst then what this ring was doing do me. Then Halvir started saying something else, first at Vald, then at me and I felt like slaping him at that point, but my body wouldn't listen as it wanted more pleasure.

"Don't say that, Halvir. I'm...not a slut. I like this, it's all!"

I trembled once more, he was moving inside me and the feeling was great. My body wouldn't respond anymore to my commands, only to Halvir's mouvements inside me. I was moaning louder, with Vald, and I felt my eyes turning color as I could control myself anymore. I scratched the floor with my claws and bit my lower lip with my growing fangs. Vald had looked at me and smiled, I couldn't smile at this point. I wanted more, more violence...
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:18 am

Watching vald coming in fountain, Halvir trembled inside him and starting to get harder and he can feel his dick dripping wet and ready to cum as well. The pleasure was too great for him since vald keep on pounding himself against hal. He never see the beast Vald with such a strong passion and lust. At the moment when Vald grab his body and his dick tightly, halvir just can't hold it any longer, he finally come inside Vald and again, it makes all of the hot thick liquid inside Vald's rectal spurts out and flooded the shower room floor.

After ejaculating, halvir turn his sight on Seiyoku who is trembling and moaning loudly. this is very entertaining. it's so much fun watching Sei in pain and unable to cum. but then, feeling bored of the game, he finally take off the magical ring and let Sei cum as much as he wants " there you bitch! what a slut! now come all you want!" after saying so, Halvir pulled out his hand and shove it again bluntly, deeply inside Sei's rectal. but this time, he clawed the depth of the rectal and made it bleed.
He is sure that Sei will like this one. Then he back to being busy with Vald again as he is still clinging tightly to his dick.

" well, well... lets see how long you can keep up with me Vald... i have a great endurance for this... say Sei, what do you want now? do you want me to clawed you again?"
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:52 am

As the vampire's strength is weaken of the fierce love making with halvir, vald could sense that his angelic side is coming back. Slowly, his red eyes turned into a jade color and he lay down on the floor with halvir's hard dick inside him, erected. it took a moment for Vald to realize what is going on, but after some time, he fully come to his sense. When he was in his demon vampire form, he can feel the pleasure as well, the pleasure of being fucked by Halvir. Now that he is back to himself, vald sees Seiyoku moaning and trembling with halvir's claws inside his hole and it looks like Halvir is doing a hand job to Sei.

" havi... uuuhh....vi... what... why Sei-san.. what happen?" i feel weak... i... want more... havi.... more.....deep... inside me... ahh...Sei... san..." Vald moans as he tried to talk to both of Sei and hal. before he could continue, he feels halvir's hard dick thrusting inside him again and ready for another passionate round. Vald could see Seiyoku is trebling and bleeding in his rectal pit. Vald tried to reach Sei's hand just to know if he is okay, since he bleed a lot and it might be hurt like hell for him.

"aahh.. Hvi... be gentle.. please... i can't ake it anymore.. ahh... too good... uuhh... are you... okay... ahh.. Sei...hnnhhh" vald can't talk more, he is drowned in pleasure of lust and love, he can feel his inside burning with passion and desire as he made love to hal once again.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:04 pm

It was difficult to think of anything now. Halvir's hand, Vald's moaning and screaming, everything was making me go insane. I couldn't cum because of Halvir's ring. But then, I suddenly came. I looked down and saw that the ring was gone. I heard Halvir insulting me again, but before I could turn around and reply to him, his hand went back inside violently. I was shocked and I jerked, tightning myself around him. I could feel him clawing insides and I couldn't keep in a scream of pain and pleasure. Was every draken like this? Violent and arrogant? I moved to his rythm again. I was used to the pain, and again this was nothing compared to what my brother Kaiden does to me. Halvir then asked me if I wanted him to claw me again.

"Claw me on my back. Not inside, it'll be troublesome...

Then I could hear Vald's voice and notice that his dark aura was gone.It was a greater torture then I had thought to hear his moaning voice pleading Halvir to go deeper and hearing him moaning my own name. I could hear him saying such sexy things that my body could only react to his voice. I saw him reaching out for me, but my hands were clawing to floor and I didn't want to hurt him. I simply smiled with my flustered face. He wanted to know if I were alright.[/i]

"Don't worry...Vald. It feels good...Your voice is sexy when you're...moaning...
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:51 am

Still drowning in debauchery with Halvir, vald gets so aroused that his eyes becomes teary a bit and his face is all flustered of blushing and the pleasure as well. His voice of passion echoing louder in the bathroom, he grip Halvir's waist and push him deeper inside his rectal.he let halvir come as much as he wants inside him. vald could feel that his anus is about to explode due to too much think sperm inside him. after hours of such a lustful love, Vald 's rectal can't take any more sperm inside, and so, it burst out all of the sperm that Halvir shot deep inside him. The moment when it burst out was greatly arousing for him and he come again as he scream in excitement. The shower room floor is all flooded in sperm and blood, it looks like a blood party than three guys having sex.

Still trembling is pleasure and joy, vald grope his rectal with his finger , he rub the thick sperm that burst out from his inside and lick them. vald smiles in joy as he lick halvir's hot sperm. he stared at Sei, his friend, who seems to need more than already given. vald is still lying on the floor and he is still dripping extremely wet in his crotch. He heard Sei answering to him, saying that he feels great and he is okay. vald smiles at him with a red flustered face as he said " you want some.... ahhhh......sei san?...these sperm...hhhmmmm..... so hot it burns my tongue... they are all over me... can you see it?"
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:13 am

With his sharp claw inside Sei, and his hard dick fucking vald's tight rectal hole, halvir gets too excited. He knows that inside, vald is already full of his hot cum and he can't take more of them. Halvir can feel it when vald's inside starts to throbbing and clamping down so hard on him. Hal just can't believe that after one day of doing nothing but fucking, vald is still filled with so much energy and he still able to take another round. before he could endure it any longer, halvir shot his hot sperm again inside vald, and this time, all of his cum inside vald spurts out and it makes both of their bodies covered in halvir's hot sperm. Halvir smiled at vald and he entwined their lips together so hard that it arouse both of them again.

Then, Halvir pulled out his huge hard cock from Vald's rectal, his dick is dripping from the come and vald's love juice. Then, he heard Sei asking him something not to do, but halvir ignore him. he grab vald's butt and lifted his body to sit on top of him. Then, with his hands Halvir spread Vald's anus and show them to Sei, " do you like this? you want this? I can give it to you just once... if you like... but you are not to come inside him or i will slice you half!" ending his words, Halvir then starts to kissing vald again as he grope vald's butt and squeeze them , he said , " what a lovely devil you are... vald..."
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:34 pm

It was starting to be painfull to be on my knees this way, but then I felt Halvir's hand leave me and I almost fell on the ground panting. I had felt this much pleasure in a few weeks, Brother had been busy and had not come to find in in some time. When I thought this was all over, Halvir picked Vald and placed him in some strange position, showing me his intimacy and telling me I coild have it once but not to cum inside him. I would have to refuse going inside him, it was usually the opposite, people went inside me to relieve themselves. But I did crawl his way to lick the thick cum. It tasted like Halvir, rich and filling. I then passed my tongue from Vald's balls to his tailbone. I licked my lips clean while listening to Vald's moaning and looking at his trembleling. He was of course very inviting in the way Halvir was holding him, but I've never went on the dominating side. I was very submissive.

"Halvir-San, I usually take people inside me. And it seems that my body is addictive. Do you wish to try it? How about you Vald?"

Surely Kaiden would kill me when he finds out what I have done with these two men. I would think of all this later I was still flustered and this might surprise a few people, but my body was still very aroused and ready to take more in. If anything, I might not be strong, but I am very endurant.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Vald can't think straight at the moment, that is obviously seen. The pleasure and all makes him loose his composed side, though he is back to his original form. Vald is sitting on top of Halvir with his back against Halvir's chest and he can feel Halvir's palms spreading his crotch and show everything to Sei. If Vald is in his usual self, he would have slapped halvir in the face, but now, he is too drunk with lust that he just don't care what Halvir is doing to him as long as it makes him feels good inside. Halvir said such words again by telling him that he is a lovely devil, true he is a devil when it comes to love making.

Then Halvir told Sei that he could have a go inside vald but not to dirty him inside. this is typical of halvir when he got both aroused and angry at the same time. still holding the same position with his back against Halvir's broad chest, Vald spread his leg again and he pushed Halvir's hard cock inside him. its an easy enter since Valds is still loose after a fierce fuck with hal, He does not feel any pain when Halvir's hard dick penetrate him inside. he moans softly again and he cast a pleading eyes to Halvir, " do me... like this... more.... I haven't had enough .... not yet..." Vald knows that this might provoke Sei to do the opposite instead of being the bottom. He heard Sei's response to halvir's command and offer Vald his body instead, but Vald is not that type of a man, he is a bottom just like sei and he is too shy to do that, Even when he is in his vampire form, he never attack people in such a way. " ahh.... you don't like this... Sei san...?"
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Holding vald on his top with his hair brushing against his face, Halvir can smell the sweet scent on vald. Moreover, in this position halvir can relax more and let the rest to vald's command. it time for Vald to please him and do the service. He can see that Vald offers Sei his hot cum and its no surprise to see Seiyoku come crawling and licking vald's crotch to drink all of the sperm. it makes his desire grow again as halvir hold Vald from the back and let Vald take his hard cock by himself with his flustered face facing Sei. This is such an erotic view, and so pleasant as well. Then, He heard Sei complaining about he being a bottom and just can't go with vald the way He does. Halvir does not care about this useless complain, all he wants to hear is yes or no just that simple, he does not want to hear any lame excuses from Sei.

Feeling his hard cock inside vald's "pit of lust" again , he feels great inside him, it even more arousing when vald turn his eyes and begged him to fuck him like this and that he hasn't had enough yet. This is a good news since the same thing goes the same for Halvir. One day of fucking is not enough...then,with his flustered face because of the pleasure , he stared at Sei with a cold gaze and said " quit blabbering your bull shit! if you want it then do as i told you, if you don't , then you can get out from here! what makes you think i will hear your stupid excuses?!" Then Halvir slide his finger on Vald's rectal and stretch it, showing the insides of the "pit" to Sei.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:30 am

I would not leave, nor would I hurt Vald. I had something else in mind. I watched as Vald himself took Halvir inside him again, asking for more. It made me blush. That reminded me again how I react when Kaiden stops in the middle of it. I watched Vald's moaning face, pleading eyes and I heard him ask me if I didn't like it, my voice formed a knot in my throat, I couldn't answer. Though I did stare at Halvir when he, once more, rudely told me what I am to do. I was not a puppet to him, I would not listen to him as I did to my brother. I would give Vald so much pleasure, but not from the back, not the way Halvir was doing it with him again. I crawled slowly to Vald and started licking him while Vald had started moving on top of Halvir. In this moment, Vald would be the one to have the most pleasure. I knew how much my brother liked it when I suck on him, so I gave my talent and tongue to Vald this time.
Not only did I take him in my mouth and used my tongue on him so professionaly, but my hand also gently stroked Vald while it was in my mouth. Though, this was the place where all the blood wells, the smell, the taste, everything in this area was making me thirsty. I held back quite a lot to not bite the blood soaked tissues of Vald.
He was moaning and trembleling, I doubt he had ever done something like this before. Halvir didn't seem the type to share at all. I took advantage of this situation to give pleasure without pain to someone I liked, even if it was only as a friend, right now, he didn't seem to care. Of course, everytime Vald would cum, I would take it in my mouth and swallow it. My brother never let me spit it out, I got used to the salty taste. I lifted my eyes for just a second, my eyes had turned blue because of the intense desire and pleause, and hunger. I looked at Vald's flustered face.

"Do you like this Vald? Do you want me to continue?"
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:59 am

At the first thought, vald think that Sei will go inside him just like halvir ordered him to. But it looks like Sei care a lot for him and does not want to hurt him. That was very kind of Sei. But still Vald knows that its painful for sei to hold it just like that. He knows what Halvir is thinking while spreading his rectal to Sei and showing the insides. Before he could do anything, Vald feels Sei's tongue licking his cock and starts to suck it gently, it feels like in heaven when he takes pleasure from both sides. But it is not fair if he is the one enjoying the lust. vald is watching Sei licking him as he trembles and moans loudly.

it was a little bit too much pleasure that is given to him. Then when Sei asked him if he likes this, vald can only smile at him with a flustered face and he gently grab Sei's face and look into his blueish eyes as he said " its okay Sei-san.... come....i can take you inside.... you... want me... right...? or.... you.. want something else? not me? do you... want Halvir?" Vald knows that offering himself for another cock inside will stretch him even wider, it might be hurt at first but if he do it slowly, perhaps he can endure it till it cools down. he is not sure if Sei would accept that since he think about him soo much, maybe that was like a payback for nursing him? whatever the reason is, vald can only think about pleasure and sex for now, he just can't be his usual self, not in this kind of situation.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:36 am

Vald himself was invitng me in him. After all the time I spent just seducing him now he would let me go in. Though I thought of the pain he would feel if two men were to penetrate him. Then again, he was asking to have me also. I didn't want him to hink I didn't desire him. I had desired him since I had met him in the pond. Now I had a chance and wished in a way that Halvir wasn't the one that had made him like this. I slowly rose to look at him in his eyes, licking my way to his face. I was nervous even with my brother I never did this.

"Are you certain you want this Vald? You should know, I'm not...small."

Thougt waiting for his answer was a torture to big for me as I slowly went inside of him. I felt Halvir's heart pounding right next to me. I jad never been inn someone before. It was a very good feeling, I knew now why my brother liked it so much. It was tight, very tight. My blue eyes locked on Vald's jade eyes.

"Are you alright Vald?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[18+]A little rest
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters Pet :: Kanzem Kingdom :: The Inns and Taverns-
Jump to: