Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[18+]A little rest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

[18+]A little rest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:45 am

All that he thinks about is how to give vald more pleasure, he does not think if his lover is tired or not. Knowing that vald did, sleep all night; he might have recovered his strength. The feeling of vald getting even tighter around him makes Halvir’s mind goes black and clouded with lust and desire for more. It is hard not to get over excited over this kind of sex. Both of Seiyoku and vald are moaning in pleasure and their scream just makes halvir even fiercer. He embraces vald from behind as he licks his neck and kissing it, giving vald more stimulation to get him even more excited.

Seiyoku warns him to be gentle but he knows that the truth is the fiercer he gets, the more excited Sei is, and it goes the same with his beloved vald. He can fuck them both all day long, but it might be not a good plan for vald. Seeing his lover drowning is pleasure and ecstasy of this forbidden love is such a beautiful scene. He enjoys how vald matches his movements and that makes him eager to do it harder, but with a gentle thrust this time. Holding vald’s thin body he whispers,” Sweet vald, I shall love you all day long.” Then, saying no more words, he move inside vald’s tight rectal slowly, gently, maybe this will make him feels better.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:46 am

Can no longer hanging to his sanity, vald simply let his lower body gets controlled by havir’s dick inside him. The feeling of having Hal’s huge dick and being inside Seiyoku’s tight ass are unspeakable. The very first time he ever feels such pleasure. Seiyoku is doing nothing but gets tighter every time Halvir go deeper inside him. Getting pleasure from both sides in a new thing and it is incredibly arousing at the same time. Just when Sei tells halvir to be gentle, Vald could feel that Halvir is slowing down a bit. However, this gentleness of Halvir only gives him more pleasure and drives his mind crazy. Vald loves it so much when Halvir fuck him slowly; it gives them time to enjoy the love making.

It is rare for Halvir to go slow on Vald like this. Maybe it is due to vald’s recovery which is not long ago. Maybe halvir cares a lot about him. This makes vald happy inside his heart. Grabbing halvir's silver long hair, he tilts his head and make their eyes met, He gives ahl a soft kiss on his lips, right after the kiss, he then tighten himself around halvir’s big hard cock as if he is about to tear it apart.," how do you like this Havi?" Still guided by halvir’s movements vald goes deeper inside Sei, it feels so good that he cannot say a word and only give Sei an alluring gaze of his jade eyes. " so tight.... so good, Sei-san... inside you.."

Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Why had they both slowed down? This was an immense torture for my body. I was used to rough and violent sex not this soft and sensual loving. I was still unable to keep down the moaning from my throat. I was going more then crazy at this point. I heard Halvir say someting to Vald and then Vald say something also, but my mind was too busy at the moment to listen to their conversation. Until Vald goes deeper inside me and speaks directly to me, I was just trying to not scream out my pleasure. I looked up in Vald's eyes and smiled at him. He liked it inside me. I was happy I could please him in such a way. Vald was really lucky to be both inside me and having Halvir inside him.

"So you like it inside me Vald? That's good, because I like you inside me. I would hold you tighter, but I wish not to hurt you.

I had to bite myself again since I didn't want to hurt him and make him weaker. I drank my blood again.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am

Watching his friend seiyoku keeps on biting himself to drink his own blood makes vald thinks that maybe, Sei needs more blood? Maybe he is tired and wants some blood? Still while he thinks about that the pleasure from both sides drives his mind crazy and can't think straight. All he can do is moaning, and keeps on moaning as responds to the pleasure given. He can't hold his voice and he does not see how doing that is useful to him. It was only each other moaning that occurs in vald's ears until Seiyoku directly say something to him. He says that he wish to hold him tighter but fear that it may hurt vald. Such concern from a good friend makes Vlad happy. He then simply slice his skin with his nail and let some fresh blood comes out from the scar ." come, Sei-san... you need it don't you?" Vald is willing to give some of his blood to his dear friend here since it seems that Sei is in an urge of having more blood. vald knows this since Sei is a part vampire just like him so it is natural to drink blood .

Getting all excited over all of these pleasure, Vald's dick gets hotter and harder it is about to explode, he holds it for a bit longer since he will wait for sei to come first before him. His moaning is unstoppable and his body shivers and trembles in pleasure. Watching Sei who is sinking in sex, he can see his dick is dripping wet and looks hard, so he says with a weak voice," Sei san.. You’re dripping wet... are you about to come?"
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:12 pm

The smell of Vald's freshly dripping blood made me stop bitting myself and stare up to the blood that fell on my face. My eyes were glowing rubys by the time I pulled Vald toward me and sank my fangs in his skin. He was right, I needed blood. Not only that but I desired pain so I gave it to Vald.
He then spoke again to me, seeing that I was almost at my limit. I swallowed some blood and let him go just to smile at him, then I sank my teeth back into my marks. I swallowed more blood until I was satisfied, then I licked the wound until it healed and made Vald go deeper inside me. Then I looked at Vald with a moking smile.

"I have more endurance then you give me credit. But if you want to see me cum, you need only to give me pain such as a bite in my neck or my chest. I like the taste of your blood it gives me such pleasure. It's like an open invitation to all your desires and your fantasies. I can taste you so well.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:24 am

While making love to vald from behind, Halvir can see that both of vald is reaching his limits though it does not seem that way with sei. Knowing that vald gives his blood to Sei again, Halvir starts to think that it may not be a god idea, Vald will lose his sanity if he lose too much blood, and Halvir does not want such thing. The mood is getting more and more intense for three of them. Vald says something about sei is dripping all wet and all, looks like it is true, as for halvir, he still has long way to go till he reaches his limit.

It was all pleasure and bliss, but it changes when Sei gives vald a mocking smile and saying that he needs pain in order to have orgasm. In his head, Halvir thinks that Sei must be insane, there is no way vald will do such a thing, not when he is in this form. Sei should have known that too, but somehow, he prefers to provoke vald to hurt him. getting sick of this useless act, Halvir transform his right hand into a big dragon claw, if Sei wants pain, then he will be the one who gives that to him!

Saying no words, halvir simply sinks his big claws into Seiyoku's thin waist, he almost tear Sei's flesh off. Halvir pulls vald's body closer to his so that he could confront Seiyoku's eyes directly.With a cold glaring eyes, halvir says to him," you want pain bitch? This is pain, and don't ask or provoke vald to hurt you, those are bullshit! And for your own good, don't provoke me! I haven’t torn you apart yet because vald likes you!”
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:27 am

This type of pain was uncalled for. I glared at Halvir as I heard my blood slowly drip on the floor. I felt accute pain in my waist and looked at Halvir's mutated hand. A low snarl rose from my throat as I stared at Halvir. Without my knowing, snake like figures floated in my puddle of blood. If I got to angry, those serpents made of my blood would attack Halvir and tear him appart from the inside. This was an attack that you couldn't stop. If a single drop of my blood touches him he would have to regenerate for a few centuries. I tried to calm down as I grabed his hand and crushed it with my strengh. I took his hand off of me.

"Be careful Halvir. I might run out of patience with you. I might be weak in brute strengh, but you don't know my power otherwise. And the pain you gave me was not the right one. Bitting me would be much easier don't you think?

I brought the hand I used to remove Halvir's hand from me and licked my blood soaked fingers as my eyes turned to a deep violet color thanks to my lycan side getting impatient with this draken.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:58 am

The pleasant scene is somehow getting all wrong. it was all because of the grumpy arrogant and rude halvir. He just clawed Seiyoku's waist and giving him pain like he wants to but somehow halvir is not aware of what he is doing and what will happen if Seiyoku ever go wild and lose his sense. For a moment, vald thinks that maybe, if sei ever loses his sense he'll be like him in his vampire form? Or it will be different? Will sei go crazy and kill all of them in the room? vald can't let that happen. He knows that he can never have anyone hurt his lover.

He slowly stretches his arms and grabs Seiyoku in his head and slowly rests it on his chest. He pets Sei's head and holds him gently. It is not vald's nature to hurt anyone and what seiyoku asks of him is simply impossible to do, not when vald is in his true form. noticing that between halvir and Sei there is only him that can prevent unnecessary destruction, vald says softly in his words to sei," hurting you is not my nature, sei-san....please...don't hurt halvir... you can hurt me instead..." Still even in his words, vald is not sure if Sei will listen to him, halvir is hard to deal with in this kind of situation, and vald does not want to have a blood bath in this kind of sexual intercourse, which suppose to be pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:14 am

Somehow hearing Vald's heart makes me relax faster. It feels right again. The words said by Vald make me calm down. I didn't want to hurt anyone but this Halvir was really starting to push my button and rub me the wrong way. If Vald wouldn't have been there I would hace probably riped Halvir appart by now. The blood beneath me became a simple puddle once more as I pushed Vald deeper inside me.

"I won't hurt you or your...man. I will give you pleasure instead. I'll make you cum inside me.

I was hoping that Vald was not approaching his limit. I wasn't I was taught to last all day or else to get punished very painfully. I then restarted moving my hips to make Vald moan again. This was the best, hearing his sweet moaning in my ears.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:28 am

Lucky fr halvir that vald manage to calm Seiyoku's mind and heart with his gentle words. All that he cares now is to make sure that such thing never happen again between three of them. those two are very precious friend to him and vald does not want to see them hurting each other. Still stroking Sei's head, he gently brush his long black hair. its very soft, as soft as silk. he leans closer and breathe a scent of his black hair, the smell is sweet like a smell of orchid and rose blend together. he keeps on stroking Seiyoku's hair as he let Sei do as he please by moving his thigh, it gives vald more pleasure and he moans into Seiyoku's ear. he hugs him tight as he keeps moaning in bliss." do me as you please, Sei-san." vald softly whispers into Sei's ear while he moans at the same time.

As for halvir, he let him go as deep as he wishes. For sure, halvir won't go easy on him and only gives him more pleasure than before. this is actually the best, taking pleasure from both sides.a new pleasant thing for vald. He tighten his grip on halvir's dick to make him drown in lust and no longer cause any trouble. right now, making Halvir busy with pleasure is vald's responsibility, this is done so that halvir does not have time to confront Seiyoku in his rude words.

Last edited by Valdrigr Alsvieth on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:11 am

By the time Halvir saw the blood from Seiyoku’s wounded body made a strange movements, he began to cast a magic in his eyes but His lover Vald noticed it faster and somehow, he calmed Seiyoku down. It looked like another problem was solved by vald. Being such an arrogant person could bring halvir misfortune, but lucky for him to have a wise lover like vald who is always so composed and calm. Halvir paid no attention to what Seiyoku said back then; he only focused on giving vald more pleasure and went even deeper inside him. He still maintained his slow speed since he did not want to hurt vald. The excitement was increasing as the atmosphere was so intense between three of them. Halvir tried to be gentle in his manner now. He said nothing more of offensive comment and merely stared at both vald and Sei as they drowned in pleasure.
It was such an enticing view for him, two beautiful men moaning in ecstasy. Havir simply smiled and he grabbed Seiyoku’s waist and pressed it against vald’s , he let it go as he moved his hand to vald’s lower body and control it as he pleased. He penetrated even deeper into Vald as he squeezed his butt, “Obvious that two of you enjoy this.”
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Of course we were enjoying this! We wouldn't be moaning if we didn't like this!
Vald was deep inside me and Halvir was deep inside him. Vald was probably drowning so deeply in pleasure that his mind must have been compltely blank. I was wondering how he was able to calm me down. Then, as I stared at his moaning face, his flustered skin and his desirering eyes, I sunk my fangs back in his flesh and drank more blood. My eyes turning a purple shade again, not because I was losing control, but more because I was intensilly drowning in his moans. I moved my waist with Vald and Halvir. I closed my eyes and freed Vald from my fangs, his blood had sliped from my mouth all the way down to my chest as I sighed. I was trying not to bite Vald all the time, but his blood tasted so good. My hands rubbed his body, everywhere I could touch. One of them stoped at his nipples are I played with him there.

"Vald your body is wonderful. Your skin is so soft and your blood... delicious."

I licked the blood on my lips while saying that.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:46 am

Halvir enjoy this moment the most. But he is sick of playing around like this. Deep inside his heart, he knows that time is essential and not to be wasted. He is in an important mission with vald and he can't let this kind of pleasant distraction destroy it. Wasting no more time, Halvir moves faster and fiercer as he keeps on ramming himself inside vald's butt. It starts to dripping wet and throbbing hard inside. He won't slow down nor will he go soft, not anymore. He will make vald come and get done with this plaything. He pushes deeper inside vald till he takes his dick completely. Halvir then squeeze vald's butt to give him more ecstasy. He nibbles vald's nape and bites it hard as he sucks his blood. It is so delicious with a slightly sweet taste in it. Just like he always thinks, vald's blood is the best for him.

Halvir can feel vald is in the edge of breaking due to the fierce sex with him. “Just do it Vald, shot it inside that pervy Sei-chan." Saying those words, halvir presses vald's body to the ground and makes him fall on top of Sei. He thrusts harder each time as he moans and hears vald moans as well. He can't wait to see his loved one scream in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:01 am

The impatient Halvir just can't go easy on vald. He thrust deeper and harder this time. it looks that halvir does not want to play this game any longer. He does not have a choice but to follow halvir’s fierce movements. He really enjoys this kind of sex and it is better when he is also inside his friend. vald can't hold his voice and he screams loud in pleasure and lust. it is too much bliss to handle. He can't control his mind or body anymore. His head goes blank and only filled with pleasure that he takes. He fall on seiyoku as halvir pushes him down violently. He screams each time halvir thrust his whole big dick inside him. It feels like the best aphrodisiac ever." havi.. This is too much, too good,stupid havi! " vald's gets too excited as he goes all the way inside Seiyoku and he finally reaches his limit. He shots all his hot cum inside Seiyoku's butt and makes it swallows all of it.

vald pants and trying to catch his breath. He holds his friend tight in his arms and gives Sei a deep gently kiss as their lips entwined together. This is probably the very first time vald ever kisses another person besides halvir. " did I satisfy you Sei-san?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[18+]A little rest
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters Pet :: Kanzem Kingdom :: The Inns and Taverns-
Jump to: