Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

The Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:14 am

That black coat man is surely pissing Halvir even more, how dare he threatened him like that?! he is a draken and a great sorcerer! lucky for this man that halvir is currently paralyzed by Vald's poison back then. feeling all pissed , angry and useless , halvir just can't give out another word but to shut that man and chase him away he said

" shut your mouth! i won't hurt him, or perhaps if he piss me i'm gonna rape him for good, now just go away , I'm sick of you anyway,"

As the black coat man leave, halvir grin in his heart as he think * hmm... this vampire is sure going to be delicious! i'll play nice and make him believe me, then i can have my way with him.* The stranger then walks away and leave just the two of them, halvir and the vampire that he barely know. guess it's going to be a surprise when they meet up with each other again, some day , some place else , and hopefully with a better event.

------------------------------------------- END OF TOPIC ------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters Pet :: Seishin-Mori Kingdom :: Mansions & Cabins-
Jump to: