Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:38 pm

The beginning of Valdrigr Alsvieth long journey, it all started from the world of immortals. It is as usual, when the morning star rises in his hometown, brightly like a jewel of the sky. valdrigr, an Immortal being who lives in his Mansion, at the top of Mountains, where surrounded by waterfall, green forest and crystal clear river. Valdrigr comes out of his mansion, he soothes his eyes with the beauty of light blue waterfall, green forest and flowers that grow in his garden. His eyes gaze at the clear sky, as if hoping for a new day, new life, new hope to be given from above.

Yes, it's been a year after his return from seeking the Spirit of Spring God which ended up in nothing but curse. how come? is was all started when valdrigr naively drank the nectar given by a friend who told him that the nectar is a welcome present for him. a Friend who become a foe. A friend who envy his beauty more than anything else in the world of immortals.

it is true indeed that valdrigr is the most beautiful man in universe. he is also known for his masterpiece of Art and poetry. Most people loves him for it, but some people envy him to the state that they wish to destroy vald. but that's a past. Even so, vald is now living with shifting shape that stand beside him, like a shadow, live within him like blood that flows in his vein
Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:36 am

Like my master asked of me, I went off looking for food to eat. I went out into the dead forest looking for food, farther away, the forest seemed to get more dens. There would be a chance of their being something to hunt there! It's been a few hours that I took off to hunt for something! Everything was silent, couldn't even hear a bird sing... This was hopeless! I was also starting to get worried about Takahiro-sama.. Was he still safe? I still wasn't convinced that I should of left him alone with, lord Takahiro! Even if he was the one who taught me how to fight, even if I knew that he was stronger and older then I was, I couldn't help my self being worried about him!

Walking around with my spear in my hands, lost in thought. I could start hearing a waterfall. It was weird, I must of been getting closer between the borderland of Seishin-Mori and Jakuu. I didn't realize that the ruins we where at was so close to that Seishin-Mori! Then I noticed a house farther away! Who the hell would want to live in such a kingdom! Though I noticed that their was even a garden. This was even weirder to my eyes! Usually everything in Jakuu kingdom was in ruins or dark. This looked quite beautiful! Some thing more worthy of Seishin-Mori. It must of been a vampire that lived there! I desided to get closer, since the wild life her looked more... inviting... there where chances for there to be some form of live that I could hunt. That was when I herd foot steps, though it was too heavy for it to be an animal! That when I noticed a man staring up to the sky! I didn't know what to do? I was hoping that he wouldn't notice me so I could continue my hunt.. but I'm sure that he must of noticed me also...
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: re: the beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:43 am

As Valdrigr sink deeply in his thought of seeking a new light, life maybe? or even love? he does not know for sure. then he hear foot steps, even though the person tried so hard to hide it, even if that mysterious person is trying hard with his best to hide it, Vald, with his sharp sense, can hear it clear, even his hear beat.

Valdrigr look from a far, he sees a man standing near his garden of roses and lavenders, he wonders, who would dare to enter my territory? but he knows the mysterious man's heart beats even faster and faster, it is almost like a music that vald could dance along with it.

Then Valdrigr silently, undetected by that mysterious being, he appeared before his eyes! he gaze at him, with a gentle , charming jade eyes. he chants :

Lost shall thee,
For not seeking the path wisely,
Hear beat that fades away, yours that is,

Lost your way, lost your faith,
Lost to your blade,
But never lose your sense,

Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: re: the beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Halvir , a sorcerer and a Draken, in his giant gold dragon form, he fly across the border of the two kingdoms. He cast his sight upon the world beneath his broad strong wings. His Golden dragon skin shine even brighter than the sun , so bright that no eyes could catch a glimpse of its form from above.

As Halvir flies and cast his sight down to the realm beneath him, he saw a figure, a rare figure. A vampire, but this time, its no ordinary vampire, his beauty and the light in his eyes tells Halvir that this being, is more than just ordinary vampire. In his curiosity of this rare being, he then turn back into his original form , he cast a spell and he walks on the air, no sound, no caress of grass on his feet.

he slowly approach from a far, he saw a Vast mansion, surrounded by beautiful garden of roses and lavenders. he wonder, * what kind of vampire lives in such pretty place? didn't vampire always like it dark?*
Still with thoughts and questions in his mind, Halvir float in the air, walks, towards Valdrigr and Ryoga. He stops, then he examine the situation.

He saw the figure of Valdrigr who is amazingly beautiful, with Jade eyes, pale skin, and lips like blood. He is talking to the other guy covered in black coat, he seems like a soldier or something. Halvire thinks * maybe i should stop here, I hate to get into nasty event, but that vampire, is surely breathtakingly gorgeous* . then since Halvir is being cautions, he cast another spell that makes him invincible.

Thinking that after casting such spell he could be safer still not enough for a person like Halvir. He draw his sword out, ready for any attacks. Remain hidden under shadows, Halvir judge the situation carefully. He won't let any harm touch him. Yet he still can't stop staring at the rare vampire.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:21 pm

As I was walking closer and closer to the house, I noticed that I was definitely in Seshin-Mori now! The trees weren't dead, and the energy was much lighter the more I was getting closer. I couldn't smell any other life form around here. There was only the smell of that man's blood and the strong smell of the beutiful flowers. I took my eyes away from he man, concentrating on my mission. I really needed to find food soon and bring it back to Takahiro! It might of been a mistake to ignore the man, I didn't notice that the man has gotten close to me. How could I have left my guard down so stupidly! I didn't even hear his foot steps... I didn't understand how this was possible. Then, the man spoke to me, no... he was chanting... I had a hard time understanding what he was trying to say. He must of been an artists of some kind. It would of explained everything I was seeing around me. I just stode there staring at this man. As I was taking a close look to him, I noticed that he had a similar smell as Takahiro. I didn't feel like if I need to fear him. He didn't seem to be the kind of person that would just attack me. But I wont let my guard down.

I was going to speak, but that was when I smelt something diffrent in the air. Some one else was here. But I couldn't see where this other person was. Though I had a strange feeling that the person was behind me. I took my eyes away once more from the poetic man to look behind me. but still, nothing in sight. I needed to keep a close eye and keep my guard up! My grip got tighter around my spear, ready to defend my self if I was going to get attacked! I turned back to look at the man that spoke to me and backed up a little.

- Sorry if I bothered you, but I wasn't lost... or maybe I'm just not understanding what you where trying to say... but I'm just passing by. It wasn't my intention to pass through you lands.

I was starting to feel more and more uneasy. I was sure that someone else was with us... staring!

- I don't think we are alone...
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: re: the beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:00 am

Bothered me he says? Valdrigr thinks , * is he really know his way?* does he even know where he is now?*

Then, Valdrigr replies to this young man he says, " you, who are you? i believe I've never seen you before, more importantly, what are you doing in my territory?" Then, as he gets close to the man, he smell something strange, a smell that nowhere to be found in seishin mori. he then cast a deep gaze into the man's eyes, valdrigr thinks * surely he does not fear me, and yet, he is on guard, i can see it in his eyes, filled with cautions,*

As he take a closer look and examine the man intensely, he realize something,* he looks like he is working for someone* does someone send him here?* perhaps he has a master? someone he serve?* Then Valdrigr continues in his wonder as he says " Who is your master? i know from the look in your eyes, you... little lost lamb is working for someone, tell me...."

As he drop his questions, Valdrigr keep his eyes on this young man, but there is something that bother him, something, nearby, Valdrigr could hear this invincible stranger's heartbeat, so steady unlike the young man before him which is so fast. However, even with his sharp sight, valdrigr could see nothing , he starts to think * perhaps, this guys before me has his comrades with him, this is getting strange*. Then secretly, Valdrigr drop his dagger to his palm , and keep it hidden under his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:44 pm

I knew that things where going to come to this! The man wanted to know who I was... but I couldn't help myself feeling insulted when he asked asking me who my master was. Did I look like a pet? A long time ago I was at that level... but never more would I let anyone take control over me. What ever I did for Takahiro was to thank him for everything he was doing for me. He was a friend nothing more! Though what mith have anoyed me most was him still saying I was lost! I didn't took away my gaze away from, keeping my gard up.

- It is normal that you have never seen me before... I'm a traveler and once more I am not lost! I have no problem telling you who I am... my name is Ryoga and I was just hunting for food... Maybe working for someone... though you are wrong to think that I have master... and even if I had one, I have no reason to tell you who this person is! And besides, who are you? What are you planing on doing?

I was keeping a close eye on him but I noticed that he let a dagger slip into his hands even if he tried to hide it. Did he really think he would be a match agenst me with that! He didn't know who he was agentst with! I had more then one wepon to put him down easily! He also seemed that something was bothering him! Was it me or the other presence that I was feeling behind me that was making him worry?

- Look... I'm not here to harm you, unless if you try to do something to me! I just want to find something to eat and bring it back to my freinds. I don't want to fight so you can put that dagger of yours down... and it's not like if I can't protect you from whoever thisother person is...

I took a look behind me, still feeling the presence. I didn't have a hard time giving a little trust to the man in frount of me... It was the other person hidding that I didn't like!

- I don't know who you are...but you better come out! If your not here to attack us.. you better just come out!
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:02 am

As the strange man introduce himself, valdrigr examine him, so his name is Ryoga , and not pet yes, of course, that's what in Vald's mind. although he does admit he is working for someone, but valdrigr care not for who this "someone" is since its none of his business. then when the question comes out from Ryoga asking who vald is and what he is up to, it seems that Ryoga is kind of tense and curious at the same time. The expression in Ryoga's face makes valdrigr wants to laugh but he did not, instead, he smiled as he keep a steady gaze and he comes even closer he whispered to Ryoga's ears:

"I am Valdrigr ,I am just an Artist, during the day, and you hunting? in my garden? what do you expect to catch? a tiny little bird? hahaha, you are the first and only person who hunts in my garden, that's why i said you are lost, if you are looking for food, then you'd better stop glaring at me like that, then perhaps i will offer you my hospitality"

Then Valdrigr stare closely into ryoga's eyes, close enough to hear Ryoga's heart beat which is going even faster, Valdrigr knows Ryoga is looking at his dagger, as if he is mocking valdrigr who only have a small dagger in his hands and looking all pretty with his figure. Then Valdrigr speaks softly as he keep his eyes looking into Ryoga's pupil.

" worry not about my dagger, this poet won't send this dagger into your heart even if he could, but he might send this dagger to the person in shadow. And , I'm not as weak as you think, i don't need protection from anything, so you could stop mocking me with your gaze, though i appreciate your offer for protection."

But as valdrigr ends his words , Ryoga starts to provoke the person in shadow which is not a good idea. then valdrigr whisper softly to Ryoga

" ssshhhh.... keep your voice down Ryoga, he is coming closer i can hear his heart beat, don't look back, Stick your eyes at me or you will alert him."

Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:30 pm

As he got close to me to whisper in my ear, I wanted to back up but the uneasy feeling of having someone behind me kept me in place. Though I was right... he was an artist! He also had an unfamiliar name. I let out a little growl when he kept insisting about me being lost. It wasn't like if I came here to hunt in his garden. It just ended up that I was passing by here! And he was just as worried as I was about this other person that was with us. Maybe I could trust this man that was in front of me. He didn't give me the feeling that I need to worry. He could of stabbed me right there if he would of wanted to.

I stopped looking at him so intensively, softening up my face. I could smell him, he smelt so good. Not just his blood but also his body. The flowers were imprinted in body. I breathed in deeply and bit my lip, starting to fell uneasy about how close he was. I was not scared.. but because his smell was attractive. With one hand,, I've let go of my spear, holding it with the other one by my side. Staying in front of him like if nothing else was around. He was right... this other person was getting closer! Though I didn't see how this man could fight. He didn't seem to be the type to like to do so. What ever was going to happen. If the hiding man was going to attack us, I would fight back.

- I didn't mean to pass through you garden... I walked all the way for Jakuu looking for food. I've been gone for hours now. Since it's hard to find life in the swampy areas of Jakuu.. I walked all the way here since the forest was more dense. It's just a coincidence that I ended up here.... Though I don't like this... I have a feeling that we'll get attack soon!
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 am

Halvir smirk in silence and under shadow, he thinks * heheh such a cute face they make, and i bet this nice smell is from that Vampire , what a sweet scent indeed, never in my life i smelt something this sweet, hmmm maybe i should taste him.*

Halvir knows that the other guy in black coat is a fighter but he is sure that the vampire is not. Halvir is surely cunning aside from his bad temper. Yes, he is cunning like a snake, cruel, but who knows what kind of person hiding inside his heart? Halvir then take a very careful step since he knows that the guy in black coat is on guard though the vampire - angel one is not or not as obvious as the black coated guy.

Then Halvir steps out he cast a binding spell that makes the Black coated man unable to move . Now, there is only one left, the vampire-angel-like being who is all by himself with nobody there to save him! just like what halvir wants! things just getting better for Halvir!

Halvir smirk as he comes out from the shadow, he said " now now, i got you both! muahahahaha! you stupid black coat guy thanks to you who alert me i cast a binding spell on you! hahaahha!! now you can't move an inch! and rest assured the more you struggle, the worse you get choked by the spell so if i were you i will stay still and be nice!"

Then Halvir grab Valdrigr's body from behind and strangle him , he press his cheek on vald's and he licked valdrigr's neck, all the way up to his ear.
he said " hmmm.... what a great sweet taste you have here! you make me want to eat you up soon, and with that gorgeous look of your face you will taste even better, your body , what a nice body you have."

then Halvir strip valdrigr's white shirt revealing his snow white, pale skin to the black coat man and of course to Halvir himself who enjoy the view. he then turn his eyes to the black coat man standing, paralyzed , unable to move an inch

, " you there, black coat guy, so strange, i can see it in your eyes you want this vampire-like being too don't you? i can see it in your eyes staring with such desire , do you come here to have him all by yourself? this pretty little thing?"

Halvir then raise his sword, point it at valdrigr's neck, and he caress valdrigr's pale skin with his sword, as if he is tracing Valdrigr's vein.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 am

Valdrigr surely does not expect this kind of situation. being stripped in front of ryoga and a stranger. just not his style. With Ryoga unable to move, things is just getting worse, not to mention this strength of the guy who strangled him is incredible. Valdrigr could fight him, but as Ryoga is paralyzed it might be a bad choice, if he angered the stranger, Ryoga would get killed or even worse.So, Valdrigr think of other plan, the stranger , sure is cunning, but too bad he shows his interest in valdrigr's beauty.

Valdrigr then think * maybe i can use this for my advantage, and save both Ryoga and myself.* The valdrigr slowly gaze at the Stranger who point blade against his neck. Valdrigr make sure he gaze as gently as he can towards this stranger. Soon as this stranger catch his gaze, Valdrigr does not let the chance to slip away, he doesn't let his eyes look away, he keeps staring at the stranger

Valdrigr then whisper to him" if you want me, if you want this body, I'm willing, but let that one in black go, he is not part of this, since you want me, you can have me, i can't fight you, you know that, my strength is no match against yours" Surely with this words, valdrigr hopes that this stranger will swallow it all and believe him.

Then with his eyes still giving a deep gentle gaze towards this stranger , valdrigr slowly pressed his lips against the stranger's lip, he tries to distract him, and while he does that, he secretly throw his flying dagger and it stabbed Ryoga in his feet. was it just ordinary dagger? surely not. It has the power of breaking spells despite its small size.

valdrigr tries to give some kind of signal to Ryoga, he tried to catch Ryoga's gaze to give him some signals , he blink once, twice at Ryoga, and then he look at the dagger, and turn his eyes back at ryoga as he continue playing his lips against the sorcerer's, Valdrigr hope that somehow, Ryoga will understand even if its a gamble since he can't speak, he keep casting a deep gaze towards Ryoga still trying to give him some clue about what he plans to do. its hard to concentrate doing two things at once. Valdrigr make sure the sorcerer close his eyes , enjoy the sweet taste of his lip , and keeps on drowning in pleasure.

Valdrigr then no longer staring at ryoga, he knows that Ryoga will be freed of being paralyzed in any minute, since his flying dagger is enchanted with Dragon's breath and has the ability of breaking even the most powerful binding spell.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:25 pm

As I stood there in frount of the hybrid, suddenly, with out me being able to do anything, I was traped. I couldn't move even if I tried. Then I noticed a man comming out of the shadows of the forest coming near us. As this new stranger spoke, anger filled my hole body! This man really pissed me off.. trapping me in the stupid binding spell! Was he that low of a fighter? He could of fought us like a man at least! This was the first time ever I've been traped into something so ridiculous! I didn't know what pissed me off most: the draken calling me stupid or at myself to have been traped so easally! I was trying to get to my dagger that could help me break this spell, but the I couldn't move as I wished. I could only try to wiggle myself out.. but didn't work. I was there struggling while I could only watch the draken lick the other mans face whispering to his ear.

The draken spoke to me again. *What the hell was he talking about!?* I didn't have any desier for the angelic vampire. He did smell good, and did look atractive. But I didn't have time to waist! I really needed to bring back food to Takahiro and the beastling that was injured. How did this happen? This was such bad timing! I cursed at the man that came out of the shadows but I dont think he heard me since it sounded more like if I was growling from anger. Thats when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my foot. I let out a deeper growl grinning my theet tightly. I didn't waant to show that it was painful! My eyes truned red from the anger. I staired at the poet kowing he was the one that did this. Though he had a straing look in his eyes. Thats when I noticed I was finnaly free... My eyes said everything... * You damn bastard! That hurt!*

Now free doing anything I wanted, I could of simply walked away.. but I had more honor than to do such a cowardly move. I needed to help this other man! I kept my gaze in the poets eyesm showing him that I was going to help him now. I made the illusion that I was still traped, picked up the dagger keeping it in my sleave. I then walked behind the draken hitting him hard behind the head with my spear. hopefully this would make him faint. And we could tie him up after! Though I didn't take any chances... I grabbed one of my daggers and put it against the Drakens throat and putting inside him a strong electic jolt that lit up the whole place with a blinding light... If the hit didn't work to keep him down.. this electicity should paralize him for a while! This time I wouldn't let my guard down and attack this draken if he tried something else! I wouldn't hesitate to slit his throat...

- Damn you Draken! You could of atleast faught like a man! Using such a silly spell! You better not move now... 'cus I have more tricks behind my sleaves!

I looked at the other man letting him time back away....

-Are you ok? Thanks for the help... I just hope he's down now!

Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:49 am

Halvir is still enjoying the passionate kiss from valdrigr, the vampire that he is interested in, as he is deeply sink in the kiss of the vampire-angel being, He does not realize that valdrigr just throw something at ryoga and set him free.

When he is enjoying the "service" that vald gives, he thinks * damn, this vampire-angel like being is surely an amazing kisser, where did he learn this? anyway, i should enjoy this since he offer himself to me*. Yes, that is what halvir think, and so he just keep rushing for vald's lips and get completely distracted by him.

Perhaps this is the most stupid thing that halvir ever did in his life, getting all excited over a vampire's kiss. Then when valdrigr stop pleasuring Halvir's lip, he then look at the other man, the one in black, he sees him, still trapped, not knowing that this is an illusion. He let his guard down and focusing on the vampire-angel being in front of him, but it was too bad for Halvir, Ryoga who is free hit him from the back, then halvir collapse to the ground, his vision went blur, he does not know what is happening, what did the vampire just do?

he keeps on thinking * what is this? who hit me? damn it! i shouldn't let my guard down!* but it was all too late, he is now unconscious, lying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:08 am

Valdrigr slowly let go of halvir's body as he ends his "distracting" service. he then turn his eyes on Ryoga, he can see it in his eyes that when he stabbed his feet he is "yelling in pain and anger" but then, it was all Valdrigr's plan to set him free. Valdrigr gaze at the unconscious sorcerer, its a pity though since he is kind of good looking. he rememberer what the stranger said about him and Ryoga , vald chuckles as he said to Ryoga

" i can't stop laughing , thinking when he said that you are interested in me, hahaha.... though i know you do, little bit."Sorry about that dagger, it's just the way it works to break the spell, can i have it back?"

Then as ryoga cast electric strike on the stranger, valdrigr stand still and enjoy the view, He catch Ryoga's gaze and knows that He is with him now, at least for now, that's what valdrigr thinks.Then he said:
" well done Ryoga!, hahaha, well....i should applaud you then? ah.. but i won't have any blood split in my garden, say i have better plans for this stranger. and I'm sure you will be interested in my plan."

He then touch Ryoga's hand that holds a dagger and push it away gently from the stranger's throat he said

" leave the rest to me, its okay".

Valdrigr then tied up the stranger with a golden magical string, a sting that bind all magic ability surely, this will tame the wild sorcerer for a while. Valdrigr turn his eyes , he look at Ryoga and says :

" now, he won't be able to use any of his magical powers. and, say.. where were we? ah.. yes... about my invitation fro your friends, say, since you help me out i think it will be a good deed if you and your friends spend at lest a night in my vast mansion? i remember you need food right? surly there are plenty of them here, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:36 pm

What did they have both saying that I was interested in Valdrigr? Ok... he did have charm and his smell was appealing... but it was mostly his smell that I thought was interesting! Though I swiped those thoughts out of my mind. This wasn't really important! I accepted his apologies with a sign of my head. It was thanks to him that we where out of this mess. The man seemed to have been impressed by my side of the job done to put this Draken down. A small hidden smile went up to my face. I thought it was a bit insulting when he pushed my dagger away, but I was on his property and didn't want to cause more trouble that we where already in! I got back up and put my dagger away. I then took out Vlads dagger out of my sleeve and gave it back to him. I saw him tie up the stranger. I recognized what it was. So I knew we wouldn't have anymore trouble with this guy. The smile in my face grew wider. This man really impressed me.

- Say you have a few tricks up sleeves... I'm impressed... How did you get a hold of that kind of rope? That is pretty rare!

I was sure that Takahiro-Sama would also be impressed by this man. Though I didn't know what he would really think. I was wondering if he be one of those people that Takahiro would try to make him join his forces. Maybe... only if he was also agents the slavery... Though he was offering me and Takahiro to stay.. I was forgetting the beastling also! An other thing that I didn't know if my lord would want. The beastling was injured and I didn't think that Takahiro would want to take the risk to move that guy more. We where all tired after our big fight.

- For your offer... I appreciate... thank you... but I don't know if my Lord would want to come all the way here. You see, they are still in Jakuu and we saved a mistreated injured man. Took him away from his old master. We just had a big fight with that Masters whole army and we are pretty tired! That is why I was all the way out here hunting. There's not much we can find like food in Jakuu. And don't worry, as long as you don't threaten me... you'll be safe...
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:42 am

Valdrigr still smiling and slightly laughing at the same time but then he tries his best to stop. Vald takes the dagger from Ryoga and he keep it safe again, hidden. Then when Ryoga shows his interest in the golden string that vald used to tied up the sorcerer, He replied :

"that golden string, not rope, and i got it from a dragon, i slay it myself, then i use it's artery to make this golden string. well, this is just one of my tricks." and... there... you said your lord? i know that you serve someone.and... are you offering me to come with you instead? to jakuu kingdom?

valdrigr pause for some time. he knows that if he goes to jakuu and leave his home, then it surely be more dangerous for him. not to mention that he has a prisoner now, yes, the sorcerer who is still unconscious. it might be troublesome if the sorcerer break through during his journey to jakuu. He really wish to help Ryoga as a token of gratitude , but still it will be better if he have them in Seishin mori.

" well, Ryoga, maybe you can persuade your lord to come, we have more food here as you can see, and its more safe. but the choice is all yours. I don't think i can leave this prisoner of mine neither take him there, it will be too much trouble if he breaks through, as you can see he is a troublesome draken"

Then valdrigr look at the unconscious sorcerer and he gives him some myrrh and wake him up. Still tying him tightly, Valdrigr caress the sorcerer's head and he trace his face-line all the way to his throat, as he whisper to the sorcerer " rise and shine sweet pie , should i put more myrrh to wake you ?"
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Fainting and trapped in the middle of a conflict is the most unpleasant thing for Halvir. Not to mention this is his first time getting in such situation. guess this is a good lesson for Halvir not to let his guard down or distracted by a beauty next time. In his unconsciousness , Halvir heard two men talking to each other, he can't open his eyes yet and his body feel weak all over, it is like his power has been drained or something. The chatting voices kind of fading for a moment and it becomes clearer when Halvir tries to put his mind on it since he can't let his guard down ... again...for sure, that wouldn't be a wise choice.

Halvir starts to gain his consciousness but he can't move or open his eyes wide, all he can do is lying where he is and focusing to get his hearing back to normal.In his state of recovery, halvir heard a familiar voice, it's the vampire's voice talking about his friend's lord and all, he sure is trying to invite someone to his mansion , perhaps even make allies with them, Halvir is sure about this but still the attack from the man in black robe is quite powerful and makes him takes some time to get full recovery.

Then in his struggling to gain full consciousness , Halvir smells something sweet which awakens him and makes him able to opens his eyes though it is still hard for him to stand. But he use his staff to help him stand on his feet. He gasp and take a breath. This is such an unpleasant way to get up! Halvir turns his eyes on the vampire as he said " You, surely you are more than just pretty face!, and what did you do to me i feel like my powers has been drained!" He keep his sharp gaze at the vampire before him , but then he glance at the man in black robe " you there... are you two allies or something? and i heard you talking about some kind of lord what lord?"

Halvir can't cast his sword now, not in this weak state that he is in. There is nothing he can do to protect himself now, but he think that maybe this vampire won't kill him and has no intentions to do so, since he is kept alive.Now everything is depend on those two. halvir stays where he is as he wait till his strength recover.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:50 am

I Wasn't sure if Takahiro-sama would want to come al the way here. That other man they saved was surly still passed out and far from being able to move is far away. Actually, I  wasn't even sure how long it took me to get all the way here, nor how much time has passed by. Though there was chances that my lord would be interested in this man. Though Takahiro always knew how to surprise me, so I couldn't be completely sure.

When Vald made me notice that i talked about his lord, I  made an awkward fake smile. Though he was right about the darken. He did pull out an interesting fight and was troublesome!

- I will see what I can do, but one of the men was badly invited and still passed out before I left for the hunt...  And my lord is the one that will make the decision. I am... His personal guard...

I didn't want to tell him that i was actually his head general. He wasn't allowed to know about their plans yet... It would be in Takahiro's hands to say something about our projects if they ever met and if he trusted this man. Though, knowing Takahiro, he was looking for fighters. Would Vald be any good? 

This was said before the darken finally woke up. What ever Vald made him put him back up to his feet.The hit I haves him seemed to have knocked him out good and Vald's tricks kept him in a weak position. Though he was still strong enough to speak to us...

- Pifff... I have no reason to tell you anything! And even if we are allies what does it change? You attacked us for no good reason! So why would I tell you anything?
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 am

This could be the funniest situation that vald has ever been involved so far. A weak Drakken who attack him out of nothing and Ryoga who look a bit tense and pissed. vald can't hold himself back and he chuckle a little although he is trying to hide it by covering his mouth with his hands. Then he tries to stop giggling and turn his attention closer at the sorcerer who is a drakken looks handsome with his long silver hair and he sure got a pretty face as well. It is obvious that this sorcerer is somehow interested in him since he just got molested by this drakken not long ago.

he then talk gently to the sorcerer," we won't have your head roll, but say, to return the favor, i want you to be my allies for now, i think a drakken like you might be useful for me , if you accept, i promise your safety, you know this black robe man does not like you, and it will be the best choice if you are on my side so that he won't harm you, or... i won't let it happen."

In this situation, vald hope that this sorcerer accept his offer since it would be a waste to let go a strong sorcerer like this drakken. But then he turns his attention back to Ryoga. He said that he is a personal bodyguard or something like that to this lord of his. vald ever heard such thing, all he knows is if someone is not a slave, then the person will be a master or equal stand with each other. He then replies to Ryoga

" bodyguard? never heard such thing. i'll keep this Drakken i my place, he won't recover in full state at least for couple of days, as for you, its your free will, staying or not,but my mansion welcome you and your friends."
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Did I hear this right? Did Valdrigr really ask this draken that dared to attack us to join forces with him? What an idiot he was being! I did not like the idea. Well it wasn't anything new... I didn't trust anyone and this draken wasn't an exception to that rule. I was staring at Vald completely chocked. I really didn't understand what was going through his mind.  The darken could easily kill Vald if he put his guard down. And Vald was completely right to say I hated the darken... What kind of man attacks someone with out a good reason?

- Valdrigr, are you sure you want to be left alone with this... Darken? I really don't think it's a good idea...

I knew that the story about me being a bodyguard sounded a bit strange but it wasn't completely false. I was protecting Takahiro with my own life.    Though I did appreciate the help he was offering. It was to know if my lord would think the same way...

- I'll go back to my lord. He might be interested to met you... Though if I don't come back here, we might met again someplace else.

Though before I would leave, I needed to know if Vald really wanted to stay alone with the darken.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:34 am

It can be seen clearly that Ryoga is completely shocked in Vald's decision of being left alone with a wild draken who almost kill them both. Something is really in Vald's mind and he does have thousands tricks under his sleeves. That golden string which drain the Draken's power is only one of them.Of course vald is not that stupid to be left alone with a wild savage Draken. There is a secret that vald has not tell Ryoga yet. it is not a surprise if Ryoga looked shocked all over and kind of doubt Vald's decision.Then, with a gentle smile on his face, Vald Grab some purple leaves from inside his dress and give it to Ryoga as he move closer to him and whisper

" eat this leaves before you go, it will be an antidote , since I'm not sure whether you breath the Myrrh i used just not or not, its for your safety,That was no ordinary Myrrh that i used, The Drakken inhale the Myrrh quite a lot, if he use his ability, The poison will react and turn him into a stone little by little, only I have the antidote, surely if he pisses me i won't give it to him,so don't worry about me."

Vald is surely grateful to Ryoga that he shows his concern on him and also h. As his gratitude, He intend to give him something in return but then he think it over, *perhaps not this time, I don't think he need this now, perhaps i give it to him later on.* Then, as Ryoga said that it is a gamble whether he'll be back or not he knows that perhaps this is a temporary goodbye, he handed over a small silver flute to Ryoga and said,

" well then, should you not return and still wish to reach me, use this flute , just blow it,then we can reach each other its like telepathy."
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:59 am

Halvir is still at a weak state right now, and he can't use any of his abilities or powers. He is still holding onto his staff for now, which help him to stand straight.And so, when the black robe man replied with anger and dislikes towards him, halvir feels annoyed but he can't talk back to that strange guy since he barely has the strength to stand! The most unpleasant event in halvir's life for real.

In his silence, halvir keeps on harboring many thoughts inside his head. he starts to think that maybe this vampire -angel like before him is kind but sure he is cunning. not only pretty , he seems to be a dangerous one as he has lots of tricks under his sleeves. Just after Halvir think that way, he starts to feel heavy and weak all over, He then said something to the vampire
"hey you... what did you just give me?! you sure have lost of tricks underneath that sleeves aren't you?" halvir then pant and gasp as he try to breath normally but he couldn't.

But when the vampire offers him a deal, it sounds like the best choice for now. halvir is arrogant but he is not stupid to let such chance slip away. He knows that This vampire and the strange grumpy man is friends and it might be good if for some time, just temporarily, he becomes allies with this vampire, this is of course for his own sake .

Being clever and of course.. take the best choice, halvir replies to vald " okay then, since its for my own safety as well, as you see i can't use any of my powers, very well i shall stay for now, but you'd better be on your guard because if you don't, i might rape you!... heheheh"
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:22 pm

So he did want on his own with the draken. I guess there was nothing I could do about it. Besides, I guess that he could find a way to get himself out of a sticky situation if it where to happen. The draken was well immobilized, but a concern was still present in the back of my mind.

As he came towards me, he gave me some strange purple leaves, telling me that they where an antidote to that thing he made the draken inhale. I wasn't sure if I should really take this... I knew that Takahiro would maybe know something about this. I couldn't take the risk to take this now.

I was starting to mind myself to leave so I could join up with my Lord, Valdrigr took something out that reflected in a silver tone. Thinking it was maybe a weapon, I was reaching for a dagger but stopped when I noticed it was just a flute. I breathed out in relief and took this new gift of his. He did always have something up his sleeve! I slipped the flute in a large enough pocket. It would be useful if Takahiro-sama wished to talk to him or met up with him.

- Thank you for everything...

Though Ryoga was still feeling a bit uneasy about the leaves he still had in his hands.

- It's not that I don't want to trust you... But you are a tricky man... How can I know that you are not trying to trick me with this?

I looked straight into his eyes to see if he was lying to me. I would wait to see what his reaction. Part of me was telling me that I could trust him, so a small smile appeared on my face. But I was sure he knew I had my reasons to be cautious. Vald was full of mysteries! 

When I saw that the draken was having a hard time, I couldn't help my self let out a small chocked laugh. That was all he deserves at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Perhaps this is the first person that has lots of cautions towards Vald. And this is kind of entertaining to him. it has been some time since he feels like this, being liked but also seen as a threat. It is clearly seen in Ryoga's eyes that he is kind of doubt about the dark purple leave. It is no ordinary leave and only few people knows about its usage. It is a real deal when Vald said the myrrh is a deadly poison especially when the victim is in an offense or combat state.

It is even more entertaining to Vald when Ryoga asked him about the dark purple leave. Actually it was no trick, but vald has no intentions to make it clear at all, he choose to leave it in Ryoga's hands and said " Well.... few is known about this leaves indeed, i suggest you take it immediately the taste is bitter though,but if you want to gamble, then you can leave it here , and.... if you do so, then I'm not sure whether you can use your combat art again, since i didn't know you inhale that myrrh or not, so the choice is all yours good friend."

It is true that Vald has no idea whether Ryoga inhale the myrrh or not cause if he does, then it'll be troublesome for him since he is a combatant. As for the wild drakken, Vald sure has lots of tricks to keep him weak and unable to move. This is the best way that he could do so that Vald could let Ryoga go to his lord in peace. Vald is not sure whether they could meet again or not, and so, he waited for Ryoga's decision on the dark leaves before parted with him
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:16 am

I could see in his eyes that he told the truth about the purple leaves. I slowly put one in my mouth and chewed the bitter tasting antidote. There was no way I could lose my combat arts! If I would lose them, I think I would go insane and feel useless. I ended up swallowing the leaves. The bad taste was still there, I wouldn't be able to get rid of it right away. Maybe only once I would join back with Takahiro-Sama and the beastling that it would finally go away.

I then turned my attention to the draken and my fists clenched and got closer to him.

- If you dare hurt this man, it won't matter where you'll hide, I will hunt you down and destroy you!

I looked at Vald during a moment. My lord must of been wondering where I was. I still hadn't captured food yet. I'd have to hunt on the way back. I then backed away.

- I shall be leaving now... We will see each other... Some other day...

And I left. I was just hoping that I was doing the right thing leaving him alone with the draken. I didn't understand why I was getting this worried for a man I just met... Ah well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters Pet :: Seishin-Mori Kingdom :: Mansions & Cabins-
Jump to: