Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:16 am

I never thought it would be so hard to make love to my brother like this before. Usually we go all out and scream and moan but now we had to do it silently. We kiss non stop, keeping our voice low and moaning together that way. It felt so much more intense when we were trying to hide our passion like this. My brother moved slowly on me, which made me moan even more but still silently. The only time that my brother moaned a little bit loud, our lips were parted, so he instantly sealed our lips in a kiss again.
He was already dripping wet. It made me go even deeper inside him. I moaned more and wraped my wings around us, giving us a little bit more privacy. I let my hands touch his butt, then go a little higher, I brought one back in the front and grabed my brother's hard cock to stroke it. I knew that might make him cum faster, but I really did love to see his face when he felt good. I stroked it slowly, jut as he moved. We still kissed and we played with each other's tongues. I pulled my brother closer, making my dick go even deeper inside him. A louder moan came out of my mouth.

"Bite me Brother..."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:52 am

Akinobu pulls him closer and he makes both of them makes love even harder. But still, vald seals their lips so that their moan won’t be too loud. His brother makes it more difficult as he strokes vald’s hard dripping dick. He is getting even more excited now. He moans more but still keeps on kissing his brother more and more. He just can’t get enough of that kiss. His brother then asks him to bite him, Vald does not need blood but if that is what his brother wants then he’ll do it, but gently this time. He leans closer and he bit akinobu’s neck gently he only bit it tenderly and he does not sink his fangs there, he then licks his brother in the neck and sucks it hard, he leaves a hickey there.

,” nnhhh…niisan.. more..mo..re….i want.. want it…”

He manages to say few words in his trembling soft voice. He holds onto his brother’s strong shoulder and rests his head on his brother’s chest. He is still trembling in pleasure and shivering. He moves his hips and waist more and more, he wants more pleasure, he wants to feel his brother all the way inside his deepest rectal, he wants to get excited together with akinobu.

,” so good.. niisan is.. so big… it feels.. hot.. so hot…”

Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:54 am

He bit me gently and it made me gasp in pleasure. Only my brother had ever manage to make me like soft and sweet thibgs. I usually act like a beast when I have sex. Not with Vald. He was to delicate looking and I loved him too damn much to hurt him. He rested his head on my shoulder and I heard his trembling voice asking for morz. I felt a shiver of excitement going everywhere in mh body. Then he said something else and I just had to move move inside him. I laid him down on the grass and moved harder and deeper inside him. I had to seal our lips in another kiss in order to keep silent again, but I kbew my brother would want to scream. I got harder inside him. He got tighter around me. He was the obly one who had ever made me get bigger once inside. I moaned more and looked at him in his eyes.

"If you keep saying stuff like that, I'm gonna lose control entirely and your boyfriend won't get to sleep anymore cause you'll be moaning too loud."

I thrusted deep and hard inside Vald. He had gotten wet so my dick sliped all the way to the hilt. I moaned and quickly took my brother mouth to kisse him again. He was so sensitive this would have made him scream and his draken would have woken up. I wanted him f myself right now.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:29 am

He can’t hold his body, can’t even control it anymore. Right now, it is passion and desire that controls his whole body. His brother keeps on slamming his hard huge dick inside vald’s rectal and that makes him gets tenses up. He had to seal their lips in another kiss, good thing his brother does it before Vald screams in bliss. Good thing that they keep on kissing and vald is getting even more excited now. He can’t hold it any longer. His brother gets big inside him and started rubbing all of his insides. Vald moves his waist more and more, giving both of them more pleasure at the same time. He then sucks his brother’s tongue as they kissed hard. He released their lips for some time then,

,” so good! Cum inside me niisan..together.. I want you.. inside… more…harder..”

Before he screamed in ecstasy, Vald sealed their lips immediately as he slammed his butt harder against his brother’s dick, he makes their crotches presses hard against each other and the pleasure is just too much to handle right now. He gets so wet and tight in the rectal and he starts to drip incredibly wet down there, he can feel his crotch and his brother’s are wet and sticky because of his rectal juice. Right now, he does not want his lover to wake up yet, right now; he wants to feels his brother properly and makes love to him wild. he hugged his brother with both of his arms and legs, keeping him close till their chest rub against one another.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:10 pm

He wanted.me harder inside him, I started moving harder inside him, deeper and faster. I wanted to hear him scream, but he would then have to explain everything to his lover again. In my defense, it's not like my brother didn't want to have sex with me like this, all the time as well.
With our lips sealed in passionnate kissing, we couldn't scream, but it didn't stop us from moaning loud enough. He was incredibly wet down there and it was starting to make a wet noise with every movement I made inside him. He wanted me to cum inside him and I felt him tensing up, so he was holding back his cum. I smiled at him again and gave him another deep thrust before kissing him. If he wanted me to cum, I was going to have to keep kissing him, or else everyone would know what we were doing.
I moved faster, harder and deeper inside him, moaning and as I felt his trembling body under mine. I kept the speed and pressure up until my body started to tense in the same way my brother was. We came at the same tile again. His cum was all over my chest as mine
filled him up from the inside. I let my body lay down on his and rested my head on his chest. I slowed my breathing before sliping my dick out of him. I was calm now.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:51 pm

The intercourse gets tenser as they keep holding down their voice. Vald is dripping wet already and he tightens his rectal around his brother’s dick. He moaned in their kiss and he tried to hold down his voice though the excitement is getting worse. Then, as his brother shots his hot cum inside him, vald does the same; he shots his all over his brother’s chest. He trembles and shivers in bliss. His rectal is still throbbing of excitement. He liked the feeling of his brother’s hot cum inside his body it feels hot. He slowly pokes his rectal and he grabs some of the thick cum from there, he licks it in front of his brother.

,” taste so rich… it’s so hot…. Niisan… I can’t stop shivering down there.. It’s too good, feels as if you’re still inside me…”
He gives his brother a gentle gaze, yet seductive one. He smiles lovingly and he tries to get up from his position. His butt feels sore since the sex is too great. He manages to sit down on the grass he hugs his brother so that he won’t fall to the ground again, it will be troublesome to get up (again) if he does. With his shivering body he clings on his brother and he gives him a gentle kiss. He keeps kissing his brother once, twice, and some more. He likes the smooth and warm feeling of his brother’s lips.

,”umm.. Niisan.. I can’t… move my lower body.. it feels.. numb… you are so fierce aren’t you?”
he giggles softly as he says those things. He is teasing his brother a little bit by acting in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Seeing my brother licking some of my cum made me smile. He held me tight against him and then giggled when he told me I had been so fierce that his lower body was numb. I slowly got up and picked him up in my arms. I brought him to the pond, water would help his blood circulate more freely in his veins allowing his legs to get better.
I kept him in my arms while we stood in the pond and kissed him again. I soflt cleaned him, touching him like he was a delicate flower. I smiled at him with tender eyes. I held his chin up and brushed my lips against his. I took advantage of the fact that his lover was sleeping. I touched his soft skin with one hand while the other held him tight against me by resting at the bottom of his back. When we were cleaned, I picked him up in my arms and carried him back indoors. I laid on the couch and rested him on me. Then I wraped my wings tightly around us and laid his head on my chest.

"You should rest my Brother. Sleep, I'll keep you warm and I promise not to fight with Halvir when he wakes up. Have sweet dreams. You may dream of me if you want."

I smiled at my joke and brushed my fingers in his hair and kissed his head. I wasn't tired so I could stay awake in case there was danger.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:40 am

The feeling of his brother’s warmth is so god that Vald can’t think of anything else. He softly moans as his brother holds him tightly in his arms, such strong manly arms. He feels so tired and numb, he can’t walk. Good thing that his brother carries him all the way to the room and lies hi down on the couch. He feels so comfortable lying on his brother’s strong chest.

He brushes his slim body against his brother’s and softly moans in comfort. He places his hand on his brother’s chest and he also rests his head near his brother’s neck and then he falls into deep slumber. As he is sleeping soundly he dreams of something, about his brother and Halvir.

He dreams that both of them start calling names to each other but they seem to be acting friendlier towards each other. Like cats and dogs but not that bad. They still tease each other while calling names and it makes him smile. so he is now slightly smiling in his sleep, he wonders if his brother will find it weird.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:23 am

He gets enough rest and he slowly rises from the bed. He looks around to seek his lover and finds him in the arms of that twisted brother, Akinobu. Halvir sees his lover sleeps peacefully there, but he feels like bringing his lover to a more comfortable place to sleep. So he slowly walks towards the two and then he slips his arms trough Akinobu’s wings, he grabs vald gently, slowly so he won’t wake up. Then, he carries his lover to the bed. It is large enough for vald to sleep comfortably there. He put his lover slowly on the bed, pulled the thick blanket to cover vald’s naked body all the way to his chin and then he gently kisses vald’s lips. It is his ways to say ‘sweet dreams’ to his lover.

As his lover sleeps, he tries his best not to fight with that akinobu guy; he holds back his anger since he does not want to disturb his lover when he is sleeping. Then, halvir goes outside the room to order food; he comes back with some food and places them on the table in the kitchen. He leaves the food there and he walks towards Akinobu who is in the couch.

,” the food is over there, get it yourself!”

He passes the annoying devil and goes straight to the bedroom where his lover is. Then, He sits beside vald and gently caresses his hair as he sleeps. He smiles, he feels happy to see his lover sleep in such an adorable peaceful way. He keeps on caressing vald’s hair slowly and he kisses his lover’s forehead. He watches vald as he sleeps.

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:22 pm

With time, I felt hands coming through my wings and grabing my brother. I glared but let the draken take my brother to the bed. He would be much more comfortable there anyways. I then sat up and grabed my pants. I put them on before laying down again. Then the draken left and came back with food. He told me I would serve myself if I was hungry. After that, he went in the room. I stood up and looked at the food and then went in the room to see Halvir watching Vald sleep. Creepy.

"Hey. I'm not going to take him from you. Just think of it this way: even when you're not around, he'll always be safe. I survived his vampire form and he survived mine. Think of it, who the hell could hurt him if one of us is always around? Come on, let him sleep. Let's go in the hot springs and talk there."

I stayed against the door frame and looked at Halvir, then at Vald's sleeping face he was lucky that he could sleep. I couldn't close my eyes anymore.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 am

He needs to let his lover sleeps soundly and safe that is why he guards his lover while he sleeps. But then vald’s brother comes inside the room he proposes an idea to Halvir as he says that he won’t take away vald from him, that is good news. But then, that elemental is not finished yet, he asks Halvir to get out from the room and talk by the hot spring. Well, he does not want to give more trouble for vald so he acts natural and keeps his emotions in check.

,” fine! For Vald’s sake! You should be grateful that he loves you! Coz if he doesn’t I’d slit your throat already!”

Halvir is willing to sacrifice a little of his feelings just to see his vald happy. He knows that those two brothers love each other, they can’t hide it from him, and he can see it clearly. He sighs deeply and then he leaves the bedroom together with akinobu he is only wearing his pants and does not bother to grab a robe. They walk and then they reach the hot spring. halvir does not feel like soaking in the hot water so he sits down on the grassy ground near the pond. He gives a hard stare at akinobu, he wonders what this guy wants to talk about.

,” so, what you want to talk about?”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:11 am

"Even if you slith my throat, it doesn't mean that I would bleed out. I would heal quickly enough to not even drop a speck of my blood. It would be much more dangerous for you anyways."

We then went by the hot springs. Strangely, we were dressed the same way, just pants, no robes. When we reached the spring, Halvir sat on the grass so I sat on front of him. He then asked me what I wanted to talk about. I didn't really want to talk with him, but I thought that we should get to know each other.

"I guess we should get to know eachother since we.might see one and other often now. As Vald told you earlier, I just got out of the dungeons, I was a killer. I loved the sight and smell and taste of blood. I stayed in there for over ten thousand years. Yes, I am quite old. Then, I went back to my parents and learned of Vald. I was following you guys for about one hubdred years. I wanted to stay out of his life, but when I saw him alone I... couldn't help it. He manages to calm my vampire side. Yes, we have the same problem. And his vampire also seemes to like me. Tell me one thing Halvir, how do you manage to control him? Of course I doubt that I would be so tamed, but I am curious."
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:41 pm

They both sitting on the grassy ground near the hot spring, halvir makes himself comfortable and he stares at Akinobu who is sitting in front of him. He wants to talk, so halvir will listen to what this guy has to say. The guy begins to tell a little about himself, that he is a killer, likes blood and has been imprisoned for thousands years, does not sound that fun for Halvir. He listens to all of those words till Akinobu asks him a question. He wishes to know how he tamed the vampire side of vald. So, he begins the short story to entertain Akinobu

,”well, our meeting was awkward. I was about to fool around with him and ended up facing both Vald and his other vampire friend that looks like a crow or whatever. I was attracted to Vald at first sight and I thought the vampire was his lover but he wasn’t. The story goes on as his friend leaving for his lord and left me and Vald alone. By that time, some bandits attacked his mansion and he lost control, he turns and he almost kills me. But then I manage to tie him up with a demon seal, and both of us survive the attack, I killed the bandits while vald fell unconscious because of the seal. And then, as time goes by, I raped that demon under my skin and he liked it, and he succumbed to me in the end.”

That is the shortest version that halvir can manage. He does not feel like telling the details more than this. When the guy says that he is curious, Halvir thinks that maybe this guy hopes vald can tame him by using sexual intercourse or something? But from how he says it, it seems to work out well.

,” Do you seek a person to tame your demon as well?”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:37 pm

So Halvir goes on and tells me that he managed to tame my brother's vampire by raping him. I felt a little annoyed, but nothing more. I would have simply wished him to not say it that way. I cared deeply for my brother and the thought of him being forced into anything pissed me off. I kept my calm the best I could. I would have to find that vampire friend of Vald. I needed to know if he was a threat to him.
Then Halvir asked me if I was seeking for someone to tame my demon. I smirked and chuckled. My chuckle slowly escaaded in a low laughter. I looked at him with my blood red eyes and then let him see the now permanent marks of the demon all over my chest and my arms.

"As you may notice unlike my brother they are now permanent on me. No, I am not searching for someone to tame my demon, I've embraced the surge of power it gave me too many times. It's too late for me now. I will never have green eyes like Vald. I know you don't like me but I know you love him, make sure he never falls as far as me."
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:10 am

Well, Halvir doesn’t like this man, but he does not hate him. And that, is simply because Akinobu is vald’s beloved brother and Halvir won’t hurt anyone that vald deeply care of. So this man can walk peacefully. Then, the guy tells Halvir more about himself as response to his question, saying that he does not seek for some kind of tamer and that the marks are permanent on him. It is true that the demonic power of the “uncontrollable vampire’ inside vald is also the same, more or less. He will go berserk and he will go kill all that he sees and he won’t stop until the demon satisfied with blood. The same may apply to Akinobu but of course halvir does not sure about that since he barely knows this man.

,” I don’t like you, true, but I will try since vald likes you, I like what he likes and I won’t hurt people that he holds dear, Lucky for you that you are on that list! I… love him and the people he cares for, even if those insects are just hindrance to me, but I promised vald that I will protect them for him, that will make him happy.”

He looks away from the guy; a glimpse of smile appears on his face as he looks up to the sky. He makes a promise to vald that he won’t hurt Akinobu or fight with him, and he will keep his words, he always does. Then, he gazes away from the sky and looks straight at Akinobu in his red eyes; he gives the guy a deep gaze.

,” he will not fall into the abyss of darkness; I’ll give everything to make sure of that!”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:41 am

His promise to not let Vald become like me was satisfying. I didn't want his jade eyes to become tainted with blood like mine. Though, once more I felt like laughing. He wanted to protect me? Perhaps the fact that I had almost killed him earlier made him forget that my strengh was beyond his. Anyways, I would still let him do as he wishes since that was a promise he had made with my brother not that long ago. Vald was right in many ways about me and Halvir being very similar to one another. We both wanted to make Vald happy and to do anything that might help my brother, his lover, to stay as he is now. Pure. I then saw Halvir looking back at me and I gave him a cold smile, I had said to my brother that I would smile from my heart only to him.

"You don't have to worry about my protection Halvir. I am more then capable of carring for myself. Concentrate on Vald. He is the most important here. As you might have noticed, my demon will never attack him. He knows, like me, that Vald is family and that together we are more a threat then if we fight each other. That might also be why his vampire didn't attack me either. What happened between us was not desired, my demon... started taking over and his responded. Though I will not reject the fact that I do love him, neither will i force him to choose between the two of us. He is your lover. And my brother. I do appreciate the fact that you take care of him so well. But Halvir, I must insist to not put up some of those seals on him again. He is free. When you are not around, I will make sure he is safe. With the both of us o insure his safety, nothing will ever harm him again. Do we have a deal?"

I looked at him and waited for him to speak. I heard Vald moving slightly in the bed and smiled warmly towards the noise. Anything. I would really do anything for him.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:54 am

Their conversation seems to go smoothly; halvir listens to what Akinobu has to say and stays calm for his lover’s sake. But then the guy says that he insists that Halvir must not put up a seal again on Vald. He says that vald is free, of course he is free, halvir never lock him up or tie him up tight to the point that he can’t move freely. Vald has his freedom for sure. That is the thing that Akinobu does not understand about the seal.

The Demon seal is suppose to put a pressure on vald’s powers when he loses control so that he won’t go berserk and kill people; it also prevents him from getting harmed by other person. The demon seal acts like a protection on vald and it seems that Akinobu knows nothing about that. From the way he says it, halvir concludes that Akinobu only knows that the seal is something that holds vald back from doing things he wants, that is just so wrong.

However, halvir does not want to explain all this things to Akinobu, that will be very annoying and he does not like to explain himself to a stranger like this brother of vald. True that both of them share the same mission that is to protect vald from all harm. But Halvir has his own way and akinobu has his. Halvir glared deeply towards Akinobu as he replies coldly to him

,” That seal is none of your business, and from what I hear from your statement, you misunderstand it, i won't waste my energy explaining to you, ask vald about it if you want, he knows about the seal. moreover, I have my own way to protect vald and you have yours, so do your own business and stick out your nose from mine!”

Halvir kept his glaring golden eyes but he stayed calm. He knows that vald won’t want them to fight each other like a fool. He also knows that Akinobu is a strong one, but if that guy underestimates him, then it will be a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:31 pm

The way he spoke to me angered me. If I had the respect to speak to him calmly, then he could at least try to do the same. I closed my eyes and tried to keep calm, but the marking crawled on my skin a little. I stood up and walked slowly around the pond. I breathed out slowly, calming myself the best I could before looking back at my brother's lover.

"I do not wish to harm you. If I can speak to you with respect then you can force yourself to do the same. Unless of course you want my fists to get better aquinted with your face."

I glared at him with my blood colored eyes. The markings appeared a little higher, starting to be in my face. I closed my eyes and sighed. I had to calm down. Vald is my buisness.

"One more thing, Halvir. Vald Is my buisness. He's my brother and his protection is my highest priority. Do not think you are the only one who cares for him. He's everything I got."

I was getting mad. To calm down, I simply turned around and walked inside the bedroom where Vald slept. I sat down next to him and grabed his hand. I started calming down. I rested my forehead on his hand while I still held it. He smelt sweet and I smiled. He had a ways to calm me down so easily. I kissed his hand and closd my eyes.

"My Vald..."
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:12 am

The jerk, how dare he says that Halvir must speak with respect against him? To be honest, halvir is just the worst in being kind or respectful to other people aside his lover. He does not care about it anyway, he does not even bother if people dislike him, and they are all nothing but garbage to him. Akinobu should not advise halvir to speak with more politeness, because the way he speaks just now to him is the most polite way he can think of and the best he can do. After all this guy slept and raped his lover vald, there is no way halvir can act all nice against him. But one thing that is for sure, halvir won’t hurt this Akinobu, not one bit; he knows that this annoying man is someone important to his lover vald. As Akinobu walks away from the pond, halvir curses

,” the jerk! Me being polite? It’s good enough that I don’t rip your dick apart after raping my lover! What an idiot!!”

Halvir then walked away from the pond. He knows that Akinobu is heading to vald, and now, there is no way he will let his lover be alone with that rapist. He lets out a big sigh, and he enters the room. He walks to the bed room and sees Akinobu holding vald’s hand, he is still sleeping soundly. He goes to the kitchen and takes a bowl of hot soup. Vald will probably get up soon and he will be hungry, halvir is ready with the food as he enters the bedroom. He puts down the food on the table behind him and he leans closer to vald, he is sitting on the opposite side from Akinobu. He then kisses his lover’s lips gently and caresses his hair.

,” wake up.. my lovely flower…”

Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:23 am

Vald is still sleeping soundly he has a dream about his lover and his brother share their thought, it is a pleasant dream seeing both of them get along so well. But then, he feels someone approaches his bed, the feeling is obvious, it is his brother, Akinobu followed by halvir. He knows their scent too well, halvir kisses him gently and it makes vald awaken. He slowly opens his eyes and the first thing he sees are his brother and halvir sitting next to him. He wonders what happens, the two are all around him, are they seeking for relaxation around vald? He does not know for sure. But then, vald pulls his lover closer and he kisses halvir hard as he moans. He licks halvir’s lips and releases their lips. He turns to his beloved brother and he does the same, he makes out to Akinobu the way he does to halvir.

,” ummm… are you two all right? Niisan? Havi? You… two… everything is all right?”

Vald is a bit startled since he sees the two people who used to argue sit together next to him like a pair of guardian angels. He gently gazes at the two and softly, with a gentle voice, he says to them

,’ this feels like there are two angels watching my sleep, I’m so lucky to have you both..”

Vald pulls his lover close to him and makes halvir rested his head against vald’s thin chest while his other hand pulls akinobu till his head rested on vald’s smooth thigh. He pets them both with love, he is so happy to have akinobu and Halvir by his side. He just doesn’t want to let go, never, ever. Then, with a soft, loving manner of his gentle voice, he whispers to the two men

,” I love you.. Niisan.. havi…you two.. The most precious for me..”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:57 pm

When I was walking away, I heard Halvir cursing. Maybe he thought I didn't hear him, but it's more like I ignored him. I was just holding Vald's hand, starting to relax when the draken came in himself with some soup and then kissed my brother. I didn't react but it did piss me off slightly. He softly woke up Valdrigr and then Vald pulled him closer to kiss him. I clenched my teeth until he pulled me to do the same. I liked this. Then, Vald looked at us both and wondered if we were alright. I smiled at him. Before any of us could speak, Vald said we were like guardian angels. I almost laughed. We were some kinds of guardians, but we were no angels. Then he pulled his lover on his chest and pulled my head on his thigh. He stated he loved of both and I smiled again.

"Don't worry Vald. I can say that we both agreed that you were more important then our jealousy towards eachother. And your lover is still intact so nothing happened between us. He brought you some soup, you should eat."

I rested my head on his warm thigh and licked it gently. My brother tasted real good under my tongue. If the idiot wouldn't have been here, I would have licked him all the way to his lips, but I just stoped at the thigh. Such white skin, so soft and warm. I wraped one of my arms around his leg and nibbled on his skin. Sometimes that tickled people.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:29 am

This time, he really needs to put it together for the sake of his lover. He can’t and won’t fight with akinobu over jealousy. Both of them needs to put that thing aside for now, since if they don’t it will be pain for vald. Halvir never wants to see his lover gets hurt and all, so he tries his best to stay calm and composed. At least right now he is doing it for the sake of his lover; he will do anything for vald, anything to make him happy and pleased.

Halvir slowly feeds vald with the soup. He gives vald a spoonful of it and let vald enjoys it slowly. He also takes a sip of it. Of course he ignores akinobu’s presence, that is the best thing that he can do right now. He keeps feeding vald slowly with the soup, he also eats from the same bowl and spoon till both of them finishes it. When the bowl is empty, he licks vald’s lips and then wipes it clean with a cloth. He kisses him gently and he picks up the empty bowl to take it to the washing room. He needs to clean it up so it won’t give out a bad smell later on. But before he goes out from the room, he glances at vald and says

,” If this pervert does anything disgraceful to you, just call out to me okay? I’ll be out for a while just to clean up the dishes.”

Then, ignoring akinobu as if he does not exist, halvir walks out from the room and he goes straight to the kitchen and cleaning the bowl, of course there is something left if akinobu is hungry and he wishes to get some soup as well. But he will have to get it himself; Halvir won’t be that kind to get one for him. He is just too arrogant to do it.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:33 am

His lover and brother are right beside him, they seem to be getting along, or not that well, but at least they don’t fight like last time. That is more than enough for vald. Halvir feeds him with his favorite soup , they share the bowl together but too bad that Halvir does not take an extra for akinobu, that will mean that he still dislikes vald’s brother, well, he can only hope that with time, those two will get along in the end, vald loves the both the same, those two are the most important people for him in the world, he cherishes them equally.

He and halvir then shares a kiss before his lover gets out from the room and leaving only two now, akinobu and vald. Gently, he gazes at his brother. He hugs him close to him and cuddles akinobu. He knows that his brother needs to be loved, so he gives it to him. He kisses his brother gently and caresses akinobu’s face gently.

,” niisan are you hungry? I’m sorry that halvir is still mean to you, but I really appreciate that the two of you try to get along, thank you niisan…”

After saying that, he kisses his brother again with a soft moan. He hugs him tightly with both of his slim arms. He likes the warmth of his brother’s body. He giggles softly as akinobu’s long hair tickles his thigh. He continues cuddling his brother and loving him the way he deserves. Really, this broken man needs lots of love, and vald is more than happy to give it to him.

,” Akinobu niisan… I feel happy to love you like this.. you like it right? You can kiss me if you want…”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:13 pm

The draken finally left and my brother then pulled me closer and kissed me. I smiled at him and kissed his lips more and more. That stupid draken could think that my brother would call him if I started doing stuff with him, but Vald loves me too and the only thing he would ask for is more of me. The draken doesn't seem to notice that Vald will never be safer then in my arms. I would kill for him to stay safe and free.
I climbed up higher on my brother and hugged him. I was a little worried about his body, I was hoping that he was alright now. I let my hand go on his thighs and checked for anything wrong or different in them.

"How are you feeling Brother? You're not hurt anywhere? I'm really sorry about what happened, I... didn't want to hurt him. He... doesn't like me at all doesn't he? Well, I don't care as long as I have you."

I got closer and kissed his lips again. This is what I wanted. I needed affection, and only Vald would do. Surprisingly, I sat on his legs and wraped my arms around him, followed by my wings. I held him tightly and smiled for him again. I kissed his cheek, then licked his neck gently going up to his ear before nibbling it. I would give my Vald everything he wanted and more. I backed up lightly, letting my wings around him and took my necklace off and put it around his neck. It was a simple round medallion made of gold with symbols all around it, a forgotten language that I had once studied.

"Here, keep this. It proves that I care for you. It's in an ancient language, it means: "The only one I would sacrifice my soul for." And that is you Vald. I would give up killing just for you. Tell me, what do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:21 am

His brother kisses him back as always, then akinobu moves his hands to reach vald’s thigh, he wonders what his brother is doing. He let akinobu hugs him and vald hugs him back. He loves his brother so much that he wants his brother to be happy, free and all. Then he stars to say things about asking forgiveness and that halvir does not like him. vald thinks that maybe his brother begins to… like halvir a little? He is not sure about that, but then, he grabs his brother’s arms and hugs him tight, he places akinobu’s head against his chest and he kisses his brother’s head.

,” niisan, I’m all right, and you don’t say sorry okay, I got it the things between the two of you… to tell the truth.. umm… halvir begins to like you a little… I mean.. I can see that, he… is always grumpy towards others.. Please don’t mind him niisan.. You just need to look at me.”

Then, vald lifts his brother’s face and gives him a gentle deep kiss on his lips. He hugs his brother tight in his arms and releases his lips after the deep kiss. His brother gives him a necklace, he says that the writing carved on it means that akinobu will only sacrifice his soul for vald. That is such a deep meaning, and here vald has nothing to give but his heart and his body to akinobu as the symbol that he cares and loves his brother. His brother then asks him again, he wants to know what vald wants from him.

Vald looks at his brother with a gentle gaze and he cling closely to his brother, resting his body against akinobu’s powerful chest. He cuddles his brother and gently speaks to him.

,” I only have my heart and body to give to you…. And.. niisan, I want nothing more than your happiness, I know that you are broken and.. I only wish to see you happy… I want nothing more from you. It doesn’t matter where you are, if you’re smiling there, then I’ll be smiling too..”

That is the truth, Vald always wants the people he loves to be happy, that includes his precious brother, somehow, he wants his brother to be happy, no matter where or with whom he is, Vlad just wants to see his brother happy smile. His brother deserves happiness more than anyone. Vald then cuddles his brother tighter and he clings closer to akinobu. He put his arms around his brother’s neck and then he seals their lips again in a deep gently, loving kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next