Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+) Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+)   The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:13 pm

He walks out from his Dark Mansion. with long silver hair, strong, tall figure, a pair of golden eyes that gaze coldly , a pale skin like petals of Jasmine. he is Halvir or known as Halvir hroptr the greatest immortal Sorcerer in the realm. only a sorcerer? of course not. Halvir is more than just an immortal Sorcerer, he is also a Draken. anywhere and anytime he wish for it, he can always turn into a huge golden dragon.

Living in a dark kingdom, breathing in darkness , this is how Halvir lives. and yet he still yearn for a light. Such thought might be useless for halvir, so he decide to take a study on his Wizard Tome. Yes, he can control all elements with his magical power, not to mention his power of magic is beyond words to describe.

As re study the Tome in his hand, he gaze upon the pitch black sky that only adorn by a fading moon. he wonders * anyone live there perhaps? or maybe its just a dead place with darkness like this one I'm living in*. Studying Magic is the only thing Halvir could do aside from traveling to places with his dragon form since it will be easier.

deep in his thoughts, * maybe one day i could burn this place to ashes, and have a new life* . but then its just a thoughts, a dream, sweet dream that Halvir knows could never come real, he knows he will sink even deeper in the Darkness.

Last edited by Halvir Hroptr on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+)   The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:42 am

it's been a while since valdrigr stay with Halvir in his mansion. its the journey that they are currently goin together. they are lovers for sure. Perhaps everyone will think its quite strange for halvir to have a lover like valdrigr, so kind, gentle and romantic yet melancholic. Valdrigr gets up, and he sees Halvir is not in bed with him, so he goes out from their room, Then, there in a corner, he sees Halvir, studying with his tome on his strong palms.

Slowly Valdrigr approach him , still wearing nothing but black transparent coat , He walks towards Halvir, then as he stand before him, he let the black coat slip through his thin shoulder. As the black coat slip off his shoulder and fall to the ground, Valdrigr giggle softly as he lay his slim body that only covered with his pink blush skin,on Halvir's lap he said :

" say loved one, don't sink in your thoughts, embrace me instead , let your sorrow fade away as you feel the warmth of my love."

Valdrigr then keeps his steady yet alluring gaze on Halvir as if he is trying to seduce a beast to be gentle and obedient. He knows that Halvir can never reject him for he loves him the most. In fact, Vald is the one and only person that halvir loves and care about.
Then as he keep gazing at Halvir, he pressed his rosy cheek against halvir's strong broad chest , feeling the warmth of it as he wrap his arms around halvir's broad shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+)   The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:04 am

As valdrigr gets out from their bedroom and approach him slowly, halvir's concentration on his book turns blank. The gorgeous view of valdrigr's bare pinkish skin that covers his slim , slender body, things just can't get any better for halvir. such a pretty being in front of him, defenseless , nude, and approaching a beast like him as if offering himself to satisfy the hunger of this draken.

When valdrigr lay his nude body on Halvir's lap, it immediately set Halvir's passion on fire. He then put his magical tome away and caress valdrigr's soft cheek. How could he resist such beauty? its surely a rare sight to be seen especially in jakuu kingdom where everything are covered in darkness and sorrow. Halvir enjoy the look of valdrigr's slender body as he trace it's curve with his strong rough hands. The only beautiful thing that ever catch Halvir's eyes is no other than valdrigr, he feels vald's soft fragile skin with his rough hands, he smell the sweet scent that mixed with blood that comes from vald's body. yes, halvir enjoy such smell the most. He keeps on staring at valdrigr for some time, as if he does not want to loses a glance of vald's face , it seems that everything about his beloved vald is too precious for him to miss.

Right after valdrigr seduce him with his soft, gentle voice, asking to be embraced, halvir lift him and bring him back to their room. halvir's room in his mansion is covered with transparent black and silver curtain making the terrifying look even stronger. The room is vast, with a black wooden table in the corner, adorn with a black orchid. The floor is made of white marble stone, while the bed, is a king size bed with dark purple sheets, two pillows are also covered in dark purple , as for the blanket, its made of satin colored in gold. The lamp hanging on the ceiling is made of skeleton, from all the victims that halvir eats. With an open wide archway about four meters away from the bed, the air in the room is surely chill, with the view of dark ocean in the outside across the archway.

When both of them arrive in the bedroom, halvir gently put the naked valdrigr on their bed, he then takes off his armor and tunic. There, vald can see the strong muscles and pale skin of Halvir. He surely has a strong, great manly figure, looks a bit scary but alluring for valdrigr's sight. He then slowly climb on top of valdrigr and he pressed vald's arms against the soft blanket that covers the fluffy bed, and sink his lips on vald's "red blood petals". Just a kiss and its enough to ignite halvir's passion even hotter, surely just a kiss is not enough, halvir keeps pressing his body against Vald's slender figure as he squeeze vald's slim hips and round twin peach with his strong palms, giving vald even more pleasure to begin.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+)   The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:09 am

Halvir surely know where and how to touch Vald to make him feel pleasure. They have been lovers for so long, long enough that time can't leave a trace in their romance journey. Halvir, the draken and also a sorcerer is surely the one that makes Valdrigr's life have a meaning, even more, passion and reason to live. Everytime halvir's strong palms touches his slim figure, Vald can feel the heat of hid beloved, the hot burning blood that flows in Halvir's veins , giving him a feeling like the sunlight is caressing his waist.

As Halvir obscene him tenderly, slowly as if he is about to enjoy a delicious meal, Vald can only stare back at him with an alluring gaze while trembling sweetly as if yearning for more than just the touch of those palms. Valdrigr then slowly reach Halvir's palms that are still enjoying the curve of his body, he grab them and lead those palms to touch his slender body even more. Just a touch is not even worth to be the beginning. Vald giggle softly as he feels the passion flowing in Halvir's veins through the caress.

The wind softly blows from the open ocean and fill the slightly dark room with a cold air. The skeleton ceiling lamp that shine brightly in white light, gives the erotic atmosphere as it reveals Valdrigr's bare skin even clearer for Halvir to see. The soft, satin bed makes both of them comfortable and cold at the same time, which make them want to embrace each other more. Valdrigr feels the chill striking into his bones since not even a single cloth is covering his body. This makes vald pulls halvir even closer to him, close enough that he could feel Halvir's hot breath in his neck, He close his eyes and let his fantasy run wild as halvir bind their lips together in desire. it's been a while since valdrigr feels such heat embracing him, and just one deep bind between their lips, Vald turns wild and he pushed halvir down , makes his strong body sink in the satin bed.

Vald just can't wait a second longer, the longer he wait, the wilder he gets. With Valdrigr all nude and on top of Halvir, surely, this gives halvir a breath taking view of his loved one. Vald lay his slim figure on top of halvir as he gently takes halvir's manly might deep into his blooming love pit, a deep thrust into valdrigr's sanity, blows his mind away as he drown in lust and pleasure. Valdrigr can't stop his body from shaking in pleasure, this gives Halvir an even incredible passion that almost burst out from his vein. Things just getting even hotter when the depth of valdrigr's desire and lust reach their limit and lead his slim body to go even harder to let Halvir feels more pleasure. His moaning voice that he can't keep down, sounds like a sweet melody for Halvir's ears. Just this, is not enough for Vald, he needs more, he wants more of this love that burns hotter than fire. Then with an enticing look in his eyes, Valdrigr begs in his trembling voice,"more...love me... more..."

He provoke Halvir to go even wilder and harder in making love to his body and soul. Vald might not know how the "blinded in lust" Halvir will react to his seduction, but one is for sure, Valdrigr knows that halvir also want more than this, its all written in his caress and kisses.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+)   The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:26 am

It Has been a while since Halvir embrace valdrigr with a burning love and passion. In the dark room that is only lightened by a skeleton hanging lamp , Halvir Plays with the flame of love as if he is not fear the burns. He knows all this time that Vald is a wild one when it comes to halvir's embrace. He can feel the hot blood flowing and boiling inside valdrigr's veins which makes his pale skin turns a bit of rose color. The erotic view of his loved one makes Halvir wants to embrace Vald, harder than he already did. the seep thrust into Vald's love hole is just the beginning to get him excited. for a second, halvir thought that it might be good to have vald in the top, shaking his thin rosy waist shamelessly as if craving for more of Halvir.

As They have been together for long time, valdrigr knows too well in how to make Halvir's emotion explode like a flame of volcano. Witch such an enticing gaze and alluring expression of vald, Halvir gets turns on even more. He Clawed against valdrigr's thin waist and he pushed him down to the bed, makes vald's slim figure sink in the tenderness of their love. As valdrigr begged in his trembling soft voice for halvir to go harder on him, He make love into Vald's depth even harder, he stab all of his might inside like a sword that pierce though flesh. halvir keeps moving inside Vald , giving him an incredible oblivion making Vald's lusty hole dripping wet of their passionate love making.

" look at you vald, dripping wet down here, yet gripping me tightly and suck me in yourself, such a lusty lover you are, that's how i love you." Halvir gets even harder and more excited as he pour all of his lust liquor inside vald , yet, This lover of his still wants more. Halvir goes wild and lost his sense when vald response in his eroticism.

The moon shines shyly as if it can't bear the passion that those two lovers share at the moment , They could care less about the moon with its blurry light. For those two, the time has stopped in passion and desire. neither the sun nor the night stars can break the bond between them. One, two nights, two moons have passed , and they still sink in the poison of their own love. Until the third stars make their appearance that is when Halvir and Vald's Passionate days sealed in their kisses. " My Vald, sleep on my arms now, We have been indulging ourselves in lust for days , Close your eyes, i'll hold you tight here."

Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+)   The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Couple of days drowning in love , lust, and passion makes both of vald and hal tired for sure, they slept in their sweet dreams when the third star comes out. In their own little world of love and fantasy, the stars are the witness of their passion. Halvir's gentle voice and caress put vald into a deep sleep in an instant. he could feel the caress of the night wind on his bare skin, the chill is kind of covered by halvir's big palms that hold him. The night pass peacefully and they sleep soundly together. The bed is a mess and both of them also.

After the night is lifted by the warmth of the sun,Vald slowly wakes up and open his eyelids. He can't raise from the bed, his lower body seems like losing all strength. It was at that time he feels something wet, sticky spurting out of his love hole, when he look down, he noticed it was Halvir's liquor , he can feel his inside is full of it. It makes him excited though instead of feeling tired. vald then get on top of halvir and makes their lips entwined deeply. He knows how to wake Halvir and put him into the "mood" again.

vald then slowly lay down his body on Halvir's , grab his arm and leads it to caress Vald's love hole as he whispered " its twitching, and its full of your hot liquor, but... i still want more...i wonder what will you do about it hal?" Then, with a gentle smile on his face, vald cast his gaze deep on halvir. he still hasn't get enough of him and still passionately aroused , as if he is not putting enough seduction to halvir, he turn his back and spread his twin peach with his hands, the thick liquor leaks out , dripping and stained their bed ," come halvir.... it wants you inside......i want more... love me more...now....embrace me as much as you want.."

Then Vald pressed halvir's hard, big "spear" inside him, slowly. Its so soft and slippery inside since its filled with Hal's liquor." ahh....nnn... yes.....nnn... more..." vald moans in pleasure as he let halvir takes the rest of him.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+)   The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:27 am

this is kind of troublesome for halvir. he just never think that his lover vald will be this slutty, seriously, he still haven't get enough sex? he still want more? well, halvir could go further than this but he is sure that Vald's body must be tired already. At first, Halvir was about to stop this and pursue vald to rest but when vald take him inside his love hole again, hal just can't hold back any longer. he is now hard as diamond!

As halvir response to vald's seduction, he ram his hard 'spear' to the hilt of vald's love pit. as he doing it harder and harder, the hot white liquor inside vald starts to spays out , flowing down to their thigh and all the way to the bed. " damn... vald.. you lusty lover... i can't believe you can take more of my cum!" Saying those words only make their love making more intense than before, halvir lifted vald's thigh to the air and spread them wide as he continue pounding inside him fiercely.
"nnn.....ahh...vald... so.. tight...you are great..."

After some time of continuous fierce thrust, halvir spays another of his hot white liquor inside vald, which makes him full and more cum leaks out of his hole. "ahh.... this is the best vald..." Drowning into such intense passion and desire, They both fall to each other and halvir hold vald in his strong muscular arms , " think that's for today my love...rest a while before we dressed up okay."

Then both of them rest a while in the bed before then clean themselves in a shower and dressed up to set forth another long journey.

------------------------------------- END OF TOPIC ---------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+)   The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness ( Valdrigr & Halvir 21+)
Page 1 of 1