Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At my mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

At my mansion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:15 am

He was doing a favor to his new master. He knew that his mater would like this kind of treatment and he was right. This man before him was used to this kind of treatment and pleasure. It made kurenai happy to find that he was able to please his master in such a way. He could see his master’s flustered face and skin. He was just too lovely looking like this. Kurenai himself got flustered his skin turned pinkish all over, even his cheek became rosy right now. As he made his master tasted his own cum, the master licked him from his lips and all the way up to his ear. It made him moan softly to the respond of the touch. His master said something that made him shivers. He asked him to embrace his master. Obviously, kurenai never played as the top, he was always the bottom. He never had any experience as the top so he was afraid that he would disappoint his master. He blushed when his master wanted to be embraced by him. It was hard to say no and he was not going to do that either. He really cared and loved his master; he would do anything that his master wanted him to.

Shyly, kurenai lied down on the counter; it was big enough so he could lie down there. He was naked, not a single cloth on his slim body. He could not refuse his master’s pleading gaze; they were just too tempting to the point that it broke his heart. He stared at his master for a while; he was shy and a bit scared, he was afraid that he could not satisfy his master the way he wanted him to. This would be his first time as the ‘top’ in sexual intercourse. He got excited but he felt insecure at the same time. He really did not want to disappoint his master for being a first timer as a ‘top’.
He grabbed his master’s hand, still blushing shyly. His face and body were all red and in pink blush color. Then, with a soft look in his eyes, he said to his master in a gentle yet shy manner.

,”This… This is my first time as a top.. I….hope I don’t disappoint you.. Sei sama..I…I’m scared…..”

His face gets even more flustered as he said those words. He really wanted to please his master, this beautiful man before him, the one that he cared the most. Covering his face with one of his hand, trying to hide his flustered face, he was so embarrassed. But despite all that, he was willing to do anything, anything to please his master.

,” Sei sama.. I’m all yours.. take me inside you…all of me.. I’m yours.. only yours…”

For all his life, he never embraced anyone, he was always the one who got embraced, this time, he would embrace someone who was very important to him, his beloved master, and he would do his best to please him, even though he was still a bit scared and nervous. One thing was obvious, he wanted to give his best to his master, since he was the pet and this gorgeous man owned him completely from head to toe. And right now, he would let his master took all of him inside that rosy rectal of Sei's.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Seeing Kurenai lay down on the counter next to me, I trembled even more and desired him. He looked embarassed and nervous. But at the present moment I simply desired to be embraced it felt almost painful how much I wanted a man to hold me, to desire me. I needed it. I looked at his naked body and felt my blood rushin to my face. I wish he never saw me in this state. This was what my brother had made me. I needed to please someone.
The instant he told me I could take him inside me, that I could give him pleasure in that way, I slowly passed my leg over his hips and made his hard cock slip inside me. I moaned and my body trembled more and more. I didn't care if he was a first time top partner, I was going to enjoy this for a long time. I looked at Kurenai with a pleading gaze and tightened my grip around his dick. My hands laid on his belly and I started moving on him. I moaned again as I felt his cock inside me. I picked one of the vampire's hand and started sucking on his fingers. I looked at him and smiled at him seducively. I felt one of my eyes going blue, giving me both the influences of a lycan and a vampire.

"Go one Kurenai. Move inside me. Be as violent as you wish. Be a vampire and bite me, hurt me. Satisfy yourself with my body. Embrace my everything. I need you."

I moved my hips again. I moaned and moved faster on him. My heart was beating fast and hard. I was going up and down on his hard cock, tightening around him again. I licked his fingers again, pleading him for more pleasure. It felt good to have him inside me.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:57 pm

He was still blushing all over. He did not think that this was a good idea since he was such an inexperienced one being the top in sexual intercourse, but since he already made up his mind and took the move, he would do his best to please his mater. As his master climbed on top of him, he shivered, and then his master began to sit on him took his dick all the way inside. It felt so tight inside his master’s intimacy, he moaned softly as his master kept on moving on him, making his dick rubs the insides. This felt so good, no wonder that his former master liked to have his way with Kurenai for hours, even days. His face got all flustered as his master kept on seducing him. He took his time, since this was his first. He moves his hips slowly, matching his master’s rhythm. He grabbed his master’s waist, led it to move all the way around his dick, he could feel his master’s insides by doing this. Not enough, he started to make his master move all the way up and down continuously on him, making his hard dick slammed roughly inside his master’s rectal.

Hoping that he was doing just fine like this, he then grabbed his master’s neck, pulled him closer and he kissed him with passion. He slipped his tongue inside his master’s mouth, playing inside it more. He would not let go of their lips, not now, not until his master satisfied and reached his climax. Their lips were still sealed in a passionate kiss as kurenai thrust his dick harder inside his master, this felt so good but he needed his master to lead him, he was not used and he was shy doing this. He released their lips for some time and softly whispered into his master’s ear as he bite seiyoku’s earlobe

,” move more Sei sama… please… it feels so good…take me deeper…”

Of course Kurenai could give more bliss, but he was afraid, and shy, so he would let his master took the lead and took him all the way in like his master wanted to. he belonged to Sei , all of him, so his master could do anything to him, anything that pleased him.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:37 pm

He made me move more on him and qi moaned more. He was visibly unexperienced in this position, but it still felt good inside me. He moved in the same rythm as me and I moaned again. Then he started kissing me and playing with our tongues. I pushed that kiss further by puting even more passion in it. I was really in need right now.
Kurenai then let go of my lips and whispered in my ears. It made me moan even more when I heard him telling me to take him in deeper. I did exactly as he asked me. I changed the position slightly and made him go all the way inside me with a loud moan. Then I made my hips do short but hard and fast moves on top of him, slowly rotating my hips at the same time. I captured his lips again and took another kiss from him. The I looked in his eyes and licked his lips.

"Don't think of it. Just do it. Move how you want inside me. You like this don't you? Use me to make yourself feel good. I can take everything, Kurenai. You feel good there? You want to feel more? Move as hard and as deep as you want. I'm yours."

I licked his lips again and sliped my tongue in his mouth to play with his.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:42 am

His mater understood so well that this was his first time as the top. He felt relieved to know about that. his master then moved more on him, he did what Kurenai begged him to, he moved harder and made him went deeper inside his master’s rectal. It felt so good that his dick got bigger inside his master’s intimacy. He moved more as his master requested him to be. He thrust his dick deeper and then he change his position a little, he sat on the counter as he held his master close to him, making Seiyoku sat on him, taking his dick all the way inside. He moaned more as he felt his dick rubbed his master’s insides. He leaned closer to his master’s neck and he bit him there, he sank his fangs there and drank some blood from his master. The blood tasted so good, sweet taste, this was his favorite taste. He then licked his master’s neck and healed the wound. He wanted his master to touch him more as well, to feel him more, he was still shy and he shivers a little as he held his master with his thin arms. With a pleading and alluring gaze, he looked at his master.

He did not say anything; he just stared at his master’s flustered face, enjoying the view there. He could see his reflection in his master’s eyes, those eyes were so pretty. He could almost see that his face was getting red and flustered all over. He wondered if his master liked to see him got all flustered like this, this could excite his master even more, but that was his own speculation.

Kurenai grabbed his master’s butt with his hands, and he sank his claws there, a little bit deep but not too deep since he did not want to hurt his master. He then licked his master’s lips and he kissed him more, deeply he played with his master’s lips and tongue at the same time. He moved his waist along with his master, he follows the rhythm, he went deeper and felt his master’s insides, so soft, so tight, he moaned loudly in bliss. He grabbed his master’s head as he released his claws from Seiyoku’s butt. Kurenai started to sealed their lips in passion again and over again, he then nibbled his master’s ear gently and brushed his fangs there, he licked the earlobe and went all way down to his master’s neck to drink more of his delicious blood. Then, Kurenai released his fangs from his master’ neck and kissed Seiyoku again, making him tasted his own blood in a passionate kiss.

Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Thinking was useless at this type of moment. I couldn't say a complete sentence, I could only moan and scream Kurenai's name over and over again. I moaned even more when his claws were in my butt and his fangs in my neck. I liked the bit of pain it caused me. I looked at my Kurenai as he thrusted more and more inside me, he then started kissing me with the taste of my blood. I moaned more, then I grabed his hand and made him scratch my chest with his claws before moaning loudly. I wanted to show him that pain made me feel even more aroused. I saw that he wanted me to touch him as well so I managed to slip one finger inside him. Of course he already desired me in there, but I was the one who needed most to be embraced at the moment.
I tightened around hs hard cock and made him go even deeper inside me. I slammed down over and over again to have him hitting harder in the depth of my intimacy. I screamed his name and bit him also to drink his blood.

"More! More Kurenai! Scratch me! Take me... harder. Go wild! Be a vampire on me!"

I licked his neck again and sank my fangs in his skin for more blood. I let it flow out of my bite mark, blood during sex had a tendancy to turn me on even more. The scratches on my chest were also bleeding. Feeling my blood gently sliding on my skin made me moan again as I sliped a second finger inside Kurenai's tight butt and moved them.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:19 pm

He never met such a lusty master, not like this man that found and saved him. This pleased kurenai. He learned that this man wanted all of him; he wanted Kurenai’s embrace the most, and this made him feel wanted. He was happy doing this with his master, giving pleasure to the one who own him completely. His master showed him that he liked pain and that pain stimulated him more, so he would hurt his master in a stimulating way. As his master led kurenai’s claws to scratch his chest, it felt good doing that to his master. As his master commanded him to go wild and fiercer on him, he did as he was told to.

He grabbed his master’s waist with one hand and clawed him there, his other hand stroked his master’s dick hard and he pricked the tip of his master’s dick a little, he could see the blood flowing from the tip of Seiyoku’s hard cock, maybe this would please his master even more. He sank his fangs again into his master’s chest, near his hardened nipple and sucked the blood there, he got even more excited like this, and he liked the taste of the blood, his master’s blood. He moved his hips and waist more as he slammed his dick deeper and rubbed all the way inside his master’s intimacy. He felt good, and what made him felt even better was when his master slipped more fingers and played with his rectal, it was obvious that he wanted his master inside him, but right now he played the top and his master the bottom, this was the wish from his master so he would do it.

Kurenai moaned and screamed his master’s name over and over again before he locked their lips is a passionate kiss. his rectal also got excited and started to squeezes his master’s fingers, he wanted more there, since he was basically a bottom, he wanted more touch in his butt, so, he made his master’s finger sank deeper inside his rectal, scratching his insides more and more. He started to bleed down there in his rectal since the master’s claws were scratching him. He did not feel any pain, instead, he felt good, he screamed louder and he thrust his hard dick deeper and mover harder each time inside his master. He felt so tight on both his dick and his rectal; he was getting all too excited. Then, again, he sank his sharp fangs on his master’s chest he drank more blood, and he did it like he did before, he made his master tasted his own blood as he kissed his master again, and over again.

,” please… Sei sama.. I ‘can’t hold it.. it’s too tight… so good inside you… it feels so tight…i want to do it with you.. i want to cum with you.. Sei sama.. please....”

One thing was for sure, since he was a pet, he could not and he wouldn’t cum without his master’s permission, he was trained that way from the start with his former masters, so he did the same with seiyoku.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Kurenai scratched my waist and I moaned, then he priked the tip of my cock and the pain made my hole body tremble more as I moaned louder. I sliped another finger inside the vampire and moved them in deeper and moved them faster and faster inside him. I knew he liked it so, even though he tightened himself around my fingers, I stretched my fingers appart inside him. I moaned more when as his fangs sank in my chest once, then a second time after which he kissed me. Tasting my blood again made me more aroused. Then I heared Kurenai begging to be allowed to come inside me. He said he couldn't hold it in anymore. I wanted to make him hold it in but I didn't want him to suffer. I looked at him with one of my eyes blue and the other one red. I smiled and kissed him hard, passionatly. Then I tightened my rectal around him more, giving him more pleasure to make him cum inside me and I moved my fingers more inside him. I felt my dick dripping wet, I didn't have to hold it in like I did with Kaiden. This was Kurenai and he wasn't giving me orders. I licked his lips. After some time, my body tensed and I released everything on the vampire's chest and hand. I felt his hot semen bursting in my butt. I moaned loudly and my body trembled violently. Then I looked at him and smiled softly.

"Did you like that? Would you do it again if I asked you to?"

I sliped my fingers out of his butt and started licking them as I looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:58 am

His master enjoyed this intercourse as much as he did. Kurenai could not hold it any longer. He could feel his master tightened around him more and moved his fingers inside his rectal again and over again. He could only moan and scream in bliss. Then, he tensed up and he came together with his master. Seiyoku sprayed his entire hot cum all over kurenai. It covered his face, neck, chest, and belly. He just got himself covered by his master’s cum and he just shots his hot cum inside his master, this was for the very first time. He was pleased.

Then, he looked at his own body, he caressed his face and he licked the master’s cum from his fingers, he took more cum from his chest and licked it as well. He was slowly, ‘eating’ his master’s hot cum. He gave his master a soft seductive gaze as he did all that. He even rubbed his bleeding rectal with his fingers. He shivered as he did that. Then he took some of his blood from his bleeding rectal and licked it slowly. He was still bleeding down there but he barely felt it. He noticed it and knew that he was bleeding in the insides since his master scratched him there.

He looked down and he spread his butt with one hand, he saw that he was wounded inside, but it did not matter. It would heal soon enough. He glanced at his master and kept his seductive act. His master asked him if he would do this again if Sei asked him to. He was the pet, and obviously, he was not the one making choices here. He would do as he was ordered to. But somehow, he got disturbed in his head (he was twisted after all) then he crawled to his master as he trembled. He grabbed his master’s neck with both of his claws, and stared at him deeply. He pushed Seiyoku to the ground after that. Still shivering and trembling, he said to his master

,” Sei sama…. Will make love to me.. over… over.. and over again… and.. Sei sama won’t be able to stop…i.. will make sure of that…

He was still trembling after saying those words. His eyes looked into his master with love and threat. He got this evil look in his eyes, evil yet gentle in someway. He kept staring deeply into Seiyoku’s eyes, shivering.. Trembling.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:52 pm

I felt a little bad for cuming so much on him. But then, he started wiping some with his own fingers and licked it himself. I smiled at him and let him do as he wanted with my cum. I then saw something differ in his eyes and he pushed me on my back, still on the counter and slowly crawled on me. He then said that I was going to make love to him over and over again and that he wouldn't let me stop.
I looked at him a little surprised, but I still smiled at him. I didn't fear his claws on my neck. I pulled his face closer and kissed him. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and wraped his waist with my legs and held him close. Since he was still inside me, it made me moan again. I gave him a kiss he wouldn't forget until I let go of his face to smile at him again.

"Kurenai? Are you going to waste all that pie? I thought this was your favorite. Hey... you like me?"

I kissed his lips again, then I found some of my cum in his neck and licked it seductively. My eyes were still two colors since I was still very excited.

"I like you a lot Kurenai."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:26 am

He did not know what just happened to him. His claws were against his master’s neck and the look in his eyes were nothing but evil. Then a voice, a gentle voice broke into his mind. He knew this voice, a gentle voice of a man asking if he liked him. He saw the guy before him. He blinked once, twice and then he came to his senses. He noticed his master moaning under his touch and he realized that he was still inside Seiyoku. He slowly pulled out his dripping wet dick and then he slowly leaned back, he sat on the counter and looked at the master. Then he turned his eyes on his dripping dick, he wipe his cum from the tip and licked it all. He noticed that he was still bleeding in the rectal. He was okay now despite the bleeding. Then he gave his master a seductive gaze and smiled at him. His master spoke of the pie they just made and he got an idea how to finish them all. He saw his master’s eyes which were still in different color. He did not know what that meant but then he dropped some pie all over his master’s body and then he got closer to his master, he crawled back at him.

He slowly ate the pie bite by bite from his master’s body. He licked seiyoku’s nipples as he took a small bite of the pieces of the pie there, then he move lower and ate the cherry that fell on the master’s belly. He licked his master and gently bit his belly. He was not finished, he began to go lower and found another small piece of pie on the master’s dick. He ate it and he sucked seiyou’s hard dick as he ate the small piece of the pie. Now, he finished.

He licked his lips and then he seduced his master as he sat on him and made Seiyoku’s hands caressed his naked body all over. From the chest to his nipples, went down to his waist and then to his crotch.

,” Sei sama I’m sorry that I choke you.. I…I will make it up to you…umm….How you want to eat your pie? You want to eat it from my body? Or… Sei sama prefers make love to me? I will let Sei sama do anything you please to me.. I... I like sei sama so much... umm.. maybe.. Love?”

He kept leading his master’s hands by touching his naked skin all over, he blushed and he enjoyed the master’s touch. He giggled softly and he gazed at Seiyoku with the gentle loving gaze that he always gave to him.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:42 am

Perhaps because I didn't expect this or maybe even because I was not aware that we were still on the counter but I did jump a little when the pie landed on my body. Had he planned on doing this or was it an accident. I hadn't even asked the question that I had my answer. Kurenai started licking the pie off of my body. He began with the upper half, licking and bitting my nipples. It made me moan lightly, softly arousing me. Then he kept going lower and lower until I felt his warm lips and wet tongue on my dick. That was all I needed to be hard again. I moaned louder, but then he stoped, licked his lips and slowly sat on me.
He was sorry for chocking me, that for me was already ancient history. He wanted to know if I wanted to eat my pie on him. It was tempting I had to admit, but more tempting was the seductive look in his eyes as he made me touch his slim figure. I stoped my hands at his nipples and pinched them softly, then I smiled at him. Such a beautiful man. I sat up and kissed him gently, then I placed him so that my hardened dick would slip inside him with ease. Sincebhe had please me, then I would please him.

"Kurenai, so beautiful. I love you also. The pie can wait a little longer, I hunger for you, my vampire."

I slowly started moving my hips, my dick rubbed his insides as I did. He was already so wet, it wasn't difficult to move. I mianed and laid my hands on his hips, moving him back and forth as I went in and out. I could only continue because of my lycan's influence, it gave me strengh and overflowing energy. And I would use it all on my Kurenai.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:35 am

It seemed that this time, his master wished to make love to him instead of eating the pie off of Kurenai’s body, though that would be very arousing as well. He was happy to hear that his master loved him. This was the very first time his master showed such fondness of him, more than just a pet, it made him so happy to the point that he would do anything for his master. He smiled seductively as his master approached him, with hunger in his beautiful red –blue eyes, he is such a pretty guy, this master of his. He moaned loudly as his master pushed his hard dick inside his wet rectal. He was already very wet because of the love juice and the blood. He moaned more and more as his master kept thrusting in and out of him. He got so excited.

,” Sei sama is.. so big… it burns my insides….. so good… so wet… I like…Sei sama can do more.. use me as you please…”

He trembles greatly and he held his master’s shoulder tight with both of his small hands. He made it easier for his master by moving his own hips up and down and rotated around. He made his master went all the way to the hilt of his rectal and he moaned out loud in bliss. He grabbed his master’s face and gently pressed his lips against Seiyoku, sealed them in a deep, hard kiss. He would not let go of that lips now, Kurenai kept on kissing his master and sucking his lips along with his tongue. He moaned again and again as he moved faster on his master.

Then, Kurenai felt a bit pain in his intimacy since it was wounded earlier, he got tensed up and he tightened around his master’s dick, that made the blood from his intimacy flows out and dirtied their crotches. He did not know about that but he felt something hot flowing out from him. He did not stop moving and giving his master the pleasure he desired and deserved.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:51 pm

I was happy to see that I could please him like this. He was just so arousing to look at that while we were giving eachother passion, I moaned his name. I loved him. More then Kaiden. I thought I could love nobody else but him, but Kurenai was much better. He desired me the same way I desired him. He embraced me with passion, not violence. It was just so much better to have him touch me softly this way then to be tortured into submissin.
I felt something strange on my cock as we were.making love on my counter again. Somethibg hot and slipery. Something that should not be felt at that area. I passed my hand and it came back covered in blood. Had I hurt him? It must have been earlier with my fingers. I must hace had claws. I felt terrible. I stoped moving and made my dick slip out. More blood. I looked up at Kurenai and tears filled my eyes.

"You're bleeding so much! Why didn't you tell me I had hurt you? We must heal you at once! I... I'm so sorry Kurenai!"

Even though I was used to being hurt and that it excited me, hurting others made me feel bad. I got up and grabed Kurenai's hand and brought him to the bathroom. I made him go in the tub and started cleaning his wound. I fell to my knees and wraped my arms around him. Tears flowed down my face.

"I'm sorry! So, so sorry! I never meant to hurt you!"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:16 pm

At one point, both of them were still moaning like crazy in intercourse. But then all of a sudden, his master went panic and he slipped his dick out from Kurenai’s body. He felt the tense fading away, but he was still aroused, so he was shivering and softly moaned. Till his master looked at him in the eye and started to cry, saying that he was sorry. He was still lost in bliss for a moment and did not know what his master meant. Then seiyoku says that he had hurt kurenai and mad him bleed. He noticed that seiyoku assumed that he had hurt him earlier. Slightly true but not that bad of course. As a vampire, Kurenai only need some blood to heal he just did not want to drink his master’s blood since it would hurt him too much. Another way to heal him was resting or maybe with some healing ability.

Seeing his master cry that much made his heart ached in pain, He was such a bad pet for making his precious master cry like this. He hugged his master tightly in his arms and he cuddled Seiyoku’s head against his pale thin chest.

,” no, Sei sama never hurt me.. .. I mean… Sei sama loves me so… master Sei won’t hurt me.. right? The wound earlier was just a small accident; you don’t need to feel bad about it, and.. please.. Sei sama.. tears does not suit your eyes.. please don’t cry..”

Kurenai kept holding his master close to his chest and he gently caressed seiyoku’s long hair with his fingers. He felt bad to make his master panicking like this. Really, if he just drank some blood or uses his power to heal himself, this would not need to happen; his master would not need to cry like this.

,” it is me who need to beg for forgiveness.. Sei sama… I could heal myself back then but I didn’t since.. I was.. too excited to do it and my mind went blank….if.. If I could concentrate to heal myself and not get too lost in pleasure you would not shed tears like this….I’m… I’m such a bad pet…. Please forgive me.. Sei sama..”

He felt bad, for real. Then, he clung closely to his master, he rested his head against his master’s, then he gently pressed his lips on Seiyoku’s, kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:36 am

I looked at my vampire friend and felt so stupid. How could I lose control far enough to hurt him. He should be angr at me for hurting him, asking me to say sorry more and more, and yet, there he was crying and asking for my forgivness. I didn't understand the way he thought. Why was he crying? It didn't seem to hurt him, since he didn't notice the pain of the wound while we were making love, but then why does he cry? Was it because I was shedding tears? He then said he was a bad pet and that he had been too lost in bliss to concentrate in order to heal from that wound and I couldn't help but to let a small chuckle escape my throat. I lifted my Kurenai's face and let my - now only one colored - eyes gaze into his beatuiful eyes.

"Look at us, crying over spilled milk like this. You have no need to excuse yourself. I guess, I might have overreacted when I saw your blood like that. You are not a bad pet. I am a bad owner. I panik over nothing, as you can see. Now please, heal that wound before I start sobbing again for nothing. And if tears don't look good on me, then they do not look good on you either. Stop your crying or you will make me fall back into that state again."

I smiled at him and my tears simply disapeared from my face. This man really was my biggest weakness now. I was willing to do anything for him. I grabed his head and placed it in my neck, just in case he needed blood in order to heal properly from that kind of wound. As for my nails, I was going to cut them for sure now. I didn't want something like this to happen again. I didn't want to hurt him and I didn't want him to think that he was a bad pet or whatever he thought he was.

"I love you Kurenai."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:43 am

They hugged each other as if they were going to lose one another. The way his master spoke made him felt much better. Seiyoku hugged him tight and Kurenai placed both of his arms around his master’s neck, hugging him tightly and made their skin rubbed each other. His master was not bad; in fact he was the best master he ever had, the first one who told him that he loved Kurenai and also the first one who held him like a lover instead of a pet. He felt like the happiest ‘pet’ in the world now.

He managed to concentrate and healed himself, fast. No longer wounded, he lifted his head and licked the master’s neck slowly, and then he kissed Seiyoku gently in his rosy lips. He said softly to his master.

,’I.. I love sei sama! I… will only see and be held by Sei sama… I… I…just…”

Kurenai rested his head back on seiyoku’s slim smooth shoulder. He did not know what else to talk about. All of a sudden, he feels very shy and he did not even know why, this was very strange. But then, he decided to get over it and he grabbed his master or, his lover, by the face and started kissing Seiyoku, gently, slowly. He pressed their lips together and he hugged his master tightly in his slim arms. He really liked the feeling of his master’s slim body and smooth skin, he felt so warm and it made Kurenai moaned as they kissed each other gently.

,” I… I like everything about sei sama…. I… I accept all off Sei sama. But… but.. if you… hold another I will kill that person…be it man or women, i will give them the most painful death”
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:42 am

Hearing him say that not only does he love me but also accepts everything about me made me feel very happy. Though of course he had to add that if I ever slept with another person, he would give them the most painful death. I believed him. I had a feeling he would be capable of such a thing, but I didn't want him to shed blood in my name. I already had a bad reputation, I didn't want people to think that if you slept with me then I would send a man after you to kill you. I lifted my Kurenai up until my lips brushed upon his in a gentle, sweet kiss before looking at him in the eyes.

"Kurenai, I will never sleep with anyone else as long as you are the one to embrace me. So I will ask you to try and not kill people that you think are too close to me. I have many brothers and some friends, I want them to love you as well. Of course, that being said, you are not allowed to sleep with anyone but me. Only I can touch your smooth skin. If you let another embrace you, not only will I have to dirty myself with his blood but I will disapear from your life. I don't want to disapear from your life, so promise me to stay loyal to me. I promise you to stay loyal to you and you alone."

I kept Kurenai's eyes locked in mine as I stated everything I had to say, now I awaited his reply to what I had said. I hoped he would be alright with everything, I really didn't want anyone but me to touch him, to see his pleasured face as I make love to him. I wanted him to be mine, I had never been really possessive, but it was different with him. I didn't want him to be anyone else's I wanted to be the only one in his heart and on his body. I wanted him to say he loved me everyday and I wanted to tell him the same thing. Those eyes, would only see me.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:12 pm

He never got so possessive like this over someone, but this master of his was just totally different. He really loved Seiyoku and he would be by his side for eternity. And he would chain this delicate looking master to him as well. He was already attached to Sei and he could not accept any other person in his life or heart. All of him belonged to his master only, everything. His master gave him a sweet gentle kiss that made him moan softly. He hugged his master and he did not want to let go of those lips. Right after his master said the words he needed to say, Kurenai sealed their lips in a gentle soft kiss, he kept on pressing his lips against his master’s over and over again as he moaned softly. It made him so happy to know that his master wanted his friends to love Kurenai and that he wanted Kurenai to stay loyal to him only, forever, for the rest of his life. He released their lips after kissing for some time. With all of those long statements from his master, he knew that Seiyoku only needed one answer from him. He smiled gently at Seiyoku and held his master’s delicate face with both of his slim hands

,” With all my heart.. Sei sama…I’m all yours.. my heart, my body.. all of me.. Only yours…do whatever u want with me as you please…”

He grabbed his master closer and pulled him close as he kissed him more. He moaned again as they kissed. He then led his master’s hand to touch him, to obscene his nude skin. He kept on moaning softly as he led his master’s soft hands to caress his smooth round butt, and then went all way up to his slim waist. He pressed his thin body against his master’s. He rubbed their skin together; their figures were pretty much the same, slim, curvy, and feminine. Kurenai always liked that, he liked his master’s everything. And for sure, his eyes only follows Seiyoku and him only, as he promised to his master before, he would do it.

,” Sei sama wants me? Do anything you want.... I want Sei sama…”

He gave his master a seductive soft gaze as he hugs him in his slim arms. There was only Sei inside kurenai’s charming eyes and he could see that there was only him in his master’s beautiful red eyes. He smiles in alluring way towards his master and he kissed him again. He kept on moaning softly, and he brushed his soft rosy lips against his master’s it felt so good, so smooth and hot. He felt like he was slowly burning with the kiss. Obviously, he could give more to his master if he desired it. His wounds inside was no more as he healed, that meant his master could go all the way if he wished to.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:27 am

My Kurenai.
He was my Kurenai now and nobody else could ever have him. I needed him to stay by my side for the rest of eternity and he just said he would. I was very pleased. He then kept kissing me and moaned as our lips brushed up against the other's lips. His moaning eventually made me moan and I was starting to feel all warm inside, as if his desire became mine. He took my hands and made me touch him everywhere, his butt, his waist. I loved his smooth skin under my delicate fingers. It was simply perfect.
Kurenai then asked me if I wanted him and then said that he wanted me. I smiled at him and we kissed again. I knew his wound was healed, but I didn't have the chance to do anything for I heard a light chirping over our heads. I looked up and saw a sparrow. One of my brother's little messanger. Strange, I was not expecting any messages from anyone. I showed the tiny bird my hand and he landed on it. I took the rolled up message from his paw and then put the bird on the side of the tub. The poor little thing looked exhausted.
With some curiosity, I unrolled the piece of paper and what I read put me in shock. My brother stated that he had been captured to become a pet and he needed my help in order to free himself. I was, supposedly the closest of our brother's to him. I looked up at Kurenai, light panic in my eyes.

"One of my brothers has been captured by merchants. I must go and help him. Will you come to help me, Kurenai? Will you help me save my brother?"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:08 am

At one moment they were still cuddling and all romantic, but then their lips parted and Kurenai noticed that his master got a messenger. A sparrow landed to his master’s hand, it did not take long till he noticed that there was sorrow and fear in his master’s face and eyes. he did not know what happened until his master stated that one of his brothers was caught and forced to become a pet or short to say, a slave. Looking at his master’s panic face and filled with uneasiness made Kurenai felt bad, he wanted to see his master happy, not the contrary. When Seiyoku asked kurenai to come with him in order to help this mysterious relative, Kurenai agreed. He hugged his master tightly and put his head on Seiyoku’s smooth chest. He kissed his master’s chest all the way to his lips. Then with a gentle look on his eyes he softly spoke to his master

,” I’ll follow Sei sama.. Anywhere, I will do what Sei sama wants me to.”

He giggled softly as he hugged his master. He then stood up slowly from the tub and grabbed his master’s hand, he led him to their room to get dressed and prepare for the things that they need. Kurenai would need to know more about this quest that they were doing so that he could give a good plan about this. So, he asked his master as he put on his white yukata.

,” Sei sama, do you know where the place is? Is it far? I will protect you with my life I swear!”

Kurenai had no idea where the place is and how they will get there, he did not even know how many villains they will face there. This was his first mission together with his new master and lover, and he would give his best to protect Seiyoku from any harm. As he finished dressed up, he sat by the bed and waited for the master to get prepared.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:26 pm

It didn't take me very long to get up to my room. Kurenai got ready very quickly, he got dressed and got some clothes in a vag. I opened my wardrobe and took my black combat clothing out. I got dressed fast and then tied up my hair. I opened another door and grabed a long whip ended by sharp shiruken blades. Then I took a belt with a short and thin blade in it's sheath. When I turned around, Kurenai was sitting on the bed.

"We must go in Sabaku. It will take us weeks. Prepare cool clothing, Sabaku is the desert kingdom. It's very hot and there is very little water. We leave once you are ready my love. And if I order you to run and save yourself, I expect you to obey. I do not want to you to take stupid risks."

I grabed his face and kissed him. If anything would happen to him, I would sacrifice my soul to get him back. He is my heart now and nothing must happen to my heart. Then I grabed his hand and brought him down the stairs.

[You may finish this topic and start one in Sabaku]
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:14 am

His master got ready as kurenai did. Both of them were going to make a journey to Sabaku just like his master said to him. Everything was set and now, they would begin their first journey together. Kurenai was so excited about this. He was so happy to be able to help his master in his quest of helping Seiyoku’s brother. Both of them went downstairs and they arrived at the front door. From there, their journey started.

," yes, sei sama.. i will protect you with my own life.."

Kurenai will make sure that nothing bad happened to his master. Hearing Seiyoku said that he must not disobey if seiyoku asked him to run made him gave out a plain gaze. Like hell he would do that, he would never ever abandon his master, not now, not ever, he would gave his life to save Sei’s if it was necessary , he already made up his mind, he lived and died for his master and lover,

-------------------------------END-------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At my mansion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters Pet :: Jakuu Kingdom :: Village Mansions and Houses-
Jump to: