Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At my mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

At my mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:23 am

It is no doubt that the master needed something to ‘release” him from what he had been holding back. The master got impatient a little and started to pull away Kurenai’s finger way and placed his instead. He moaned to the touch of the master’s finger, he trembled a little and he grip the master’s arms. Stroking his insides was not enough, so the master kissed him all over and moved all the way down to his neck and then to his chest where he then bit him and sucked some of his blood. This made him excited to begin with. He was shivering all over in a lovely way as he kept taking the pleasure from his master. As the master asked Kurenai if he desired him, he simply returned the master’s seductive smile with exactly the same kind of smile. He pulls the master’s head closer to his and kissed him on his lips, gently.

He then whispered into the master’s ear, “I’m a bottom Sei-sama... I guess that means you the top one...”. Feeling that they might not feeling comfortable on a chair like this, he gets up from the chair and picks up his red shawl from the floor as well as his white yukata. He walked towards the couch near them and lied down there. He started touching himself again and smiled at his master. Somehow he could see that by doing this, he was ‘torturing” the master and he liked it. “Now.. sei-sama… please be gentle.. It has been a long time since someone goes inside me.” It was not that he did not know his master liked it rough, it was to ‘torture” this new master a little bit longer before he gave him the pleasure the master desired. This was only a little part of Kurenai that was twisted, soon, if this master could keep him longer than the previous one, he would discover more about his new pet. That was of course, if he could endure Kurenai who was a cruel ‘bottom”.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 pm

This was a far greater torture then anything Kaiden could have done to me. This beautiful man sure knew how to get me going. He had gotten off the chair and had walked to one of my soft couches. There he started playing with himself again. I was still sitting on the floor looking at Kurenai's hand on his cock. Stroking it in front if me, my eyes slowly turning purple. His voice reached my ears but my eyes didn't leave his stroking hand.
I would go inside him is what I understood. I didn't mind, I was ready to di anything at this point. I slowly stood up and walked to where he was playing with himself. I let him play with his own cock for a few more minutes before I leaned over and kissed him. He wished for me to be soft, I was always soft except when I was angry. I then climbed over him and licked his neck. I hadn't made him stop playing with himself.

"Whatever happens Kurenai-San, do not stop what your hand is doing."

I lifted his butt and sowly sliped inside him. His hand had better continue moving. I was not one to give orders but this one was to be listened to. It excited me much more then I thought. I sliped in all the way in and waited for him to relax before gently moving.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:51 am

He knew it all along that his master needed him to release the passion lurked inside the master’s body. He liked it that this master started to touch and kiss him in gentle way. As the master came closer, he could see that the master’s eyes are not red anymore, it turned purple. He did not know what this means but he also did not care that much so he kept himself from asking. He did not care what happened as long as he can feel more pleasure. The master ordered him not to stop his hands from stroking his own dick, so Kurenai would do as he was told. He played with his hard dick by stroking it gently, slowly. He smiled at his master as he kept doing it. Then, the master went all the way inside him. The feeling is so good that Kurenai started to tense up a little. He started to relax and then, he made his rectal tightened around the master’s hard, big dick. He squeezed it hard inside him, he moans softly as he kept on squeezing it. He wouldn’t go easy on this master, he would absolutely give this man an incredible sex to the point that this long-black haired man begged to fuck him again and again. It has been a very long time since he had this kind of pleasure, so this time, he would take his sweet time and get all the pleasure he could get.

He liked it when he made his rectal hole so tight so that this master must give extra effort if he wished to move inside him. Kurenai smiled and he giggled at Seiyoku. He enjoyed doing this kind of ‘torture” to his new master. One thing for sure was that, he won’t loosen his rectal grip, not one bit; he never planned to do that from the very beginning. He would like to see how this master would handle him. Then, with a gentle smile on his flustered face, he softly said to his master,” Do your best now, Seiyoku-Sama.” He wondered if this master can manage to go further with him, which was of course, if he can move inside him and do him hard.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:05 am

So that's what he had in mind. He wanted to test my resolve. His tight hole around me was not painful, but it was a hindrance. I felt my eyes turn completely blue and my lycan blood was stronger then my vampire blood. I smiled at him as I pushed in deeper. It was not even hard to do, he was tight, but only a vampire. It was well known that vampires were fast but lycans had brute power.
I started to move freely inside him. Even though he would try to push me away, my lycan side was much stronger then my vampire side. There was no way he could stop me now. I looked at Kurenai under me and I smiled again. My attitude was a bit different when my lycan blood took over. I licked my lips and leaned over to lick his.

"Did you really think you could stop me from moving freely inside you, Kurenai? You might notice my eyes are different, I'm half lycan."

I thrusted inside him hard and deep. And I smiled at his expression. My eyes looked at his stroking hand and smiled more as
I moved inside him more.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:36 am

The master seemed to be more than just vampire. This was not a surprise since from the very beginning; Kurenai smelt something different from him. He watched his master’s eyes turns into blue like the ocean. At first, he did not realize what happened, but then as the scent of his master turns slightly different, he knew it that this man before him turned into something else. Kurenai has no fear for his master, but still, he enjoyed teasing him. He started to feel his master’s hard dick moving inside him, forcing its way to go all the way in. Kurenai liked this lot. He found it very entertaining to see his master turns into lycan and do him hard. He moaned more and gripped the couch with his other hands. He was still playing with his own dick, he started to move his finger and poked the tip of his hard dick, and he rubbed it gently and moaned more. This was not enough, not at all; this was just the beginning.

Kurenai gave his master a pleading gaze and he says in a seductive soft manner to him,” More…fiercer... Sei-sama...” As he uttered his wish, he moved his hands and started to rub his crotch then he moved all the way towards the master's crotch and gave him a little scratch from the crotch all the way to the master's balls. He could see that Seiyoku’s wet crotch started to bleed a little from the scratch. He wondered if his master like this kind of thing but as ordered he won’t stop rubbing himself. He waited for his master to do harder than this as well as waiting to see more side of this man before him. Then he said again in his moaning,” Sei-sama doesn’t want to touch me more?” In this condition, he wondered if his master would do more than just thrusting his hard big dick inside his hole.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:02 pm

With the scratch Kurenai's has given me in such a sensitive place, I felt my body shiver and my eyes closed. I felt the scratch start to bleed. My senses were already awake, but the smell of my blood was making me more eager. I thrusted inside him with more force and stared at him with a smile.

"I hope you're going to lick that blood off of me when I'm done with you. Keep playing with you self while I explore your insides."

I placed both my hands on his waist and made him move towards me as I thrusted inside him with fierceness. It didn't matter to me if he was tight or not, Kaiden had tortured me in so many different ways, this was quite a good feeling. Even with Vald and Halvir, I didn't have the choice to do what I wanted how I wanted. I moaned as I move in and out of Kurenai. My pet was already moaning and trembling under me.

"Does it feel good, Kurenai? Do you like this? Do you like me?"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:12 am

The little scratch seemed to make his new master excited. This was a good thing for him to know that. After some time, he felt the master was getting more eager than before. He went deeper inside Kurenai and moved harder than before. As response of this feeling he tightened himself and squeezed his master’s hard dick a little bit harder. He wouldn’t overdo it by now, he would enjoy this nice and slow. And still he was thinking of a way to ‘torture” his master a little bit more than before. It wouldn’t be so much fun if he did not do such thing to this new master of his. Softly, he moaned and shivered under the master’s beautiful figure. He starred at him, giving him a wild piercing gaze, the same gaze he gave when they met for the first time at the black market. Maybe his master still did not know why he gave him such look in his eyes, but soon he would.

He let the master fucked him fiercely for some time but he did not feel aroused yet, his body heated up but not to the extent that he got all excited. He needed to do something about this to make it more entertaining. Since he wished to play more, Kurenai moved one of his arms to grab his master’s butt. He groped them and they felt round and smooth, he liked this feeling. Then, he started to slip his claw inside Seiyoku’s butt and stroked the inside gently. His other hand was still playing with the tip of his own dick; he was still rubbing it as he softly moaned. All this was not enough, not even close, deep inside his heart, he wished that his master would embrace him close, but he would not speak his wish, that was not his style. He knows that this one was like the other master, they are all the same, though being a sex toy was not that fun, but Kurenai would take what he could get for now.
Seiyoku asked him then whether he liked him or not. Not a hard one to answer but he did not wish to say it bluntly. ,” I’ll leave that to your imagination, Sei-Sama.”
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:40 am

I stoped at those words and looked at him. He wasn't enjoying this at all. I took his hand away from my butt, even though I liked the feeling, and let my body fall closer to his. My hair cascaded around us. My eyes turned back to their dark red color, I was holding back my tears. This man didn't want me, he didn't need me. Once more I had given myself the illusion of being necessary to someone else.
My tear fell even though I was fighting them. I wipe them in an angry movement and got out of Kurenai. Then I stood up and walked away.

"If you didn't want me, then don't make me believe you do. I told you didn't I, you're not a simple pet. You have your own choices. Please, don't make me look like an imbecile, your eyes were disgusted when looking at me."

I let myself slip on the floor, my back against the wall, my head on my knees and my arms around my legs. I was hurting again, Kaiden had scared away all my brothers and then he had vanished himself. Now, the man I desired had looked at me like I was a simple pervert. I felt humiliated, I felt broken again.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:00 am

The twisted headed Kurenai might have expressed his feelings in a wrong way. Or perhaps he did not say it bluntly that makes this mater feels sad? If so, then kurenai will say it out loud without hesitating one bit. All of his life he only knew one type of master, that is “a perverted sex maniac kind of master” that is all there is for him. Perhaps he needed to say something about himself to make Seiyoku understood him better. The words from his master hurt his heart; he never meant to hurt his master’s feeling. He was expecting a different reaction such as an effort from his new master to prove that he was not what kurenai thought he was. He never knew that his master has such a fragile sensitive heart.
As the master walked away from him, Kurenai got up from his seat and slowly walks towards his master and knelt before him. He leaned on the master’s slim waist and rubbed his face against it. He said

,” All of my life, I only know one master, that is a sex maniac one .You should know that I am not a fool, I’m familiar with many kinds of men, and something tells me that you are an all guy type as well, just like my former masters. All of them only treat me like a sex toy nothing more, when they find a new pet they will sell me away or abandon me like garbage, I’d rather turn myself into a killing machine rather than get through all that again. , if you are different, then prove it to me, Hold me in a way that even my former master never did.”

He still rested his head where it was; he grabbed his master’s hand and grip them tight in his small palm. He got all teary as he knew that he hurt his master. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the master’s slim waist.

Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:53 am

So he didn't not wish to hurt me? Then why did he look at me that way, why did he seem disgusted by me? Did he think I was one of his old masters? A pervert who only cared for Kurenai's body and not his heart? I felt his hands on mine and my head slightly lifted to look at him. It seems I had also hurt him. His old masters had all been heartless towards him, maybe he desired more then just sex, maybe, like me, he wanted tenderness with all this pleasure.
After all this pain I had caused him, I was surprised that he still stayed close to me and held me to confort my wounded heart. I lifted one of my hands and lifted his chin until our eyes met. I smiled at him gently.

"I am not sexually obsessed, but when my heart is aching, I find comfort only in the arms of another man. The pain only completely disapears once he embraces me. Forgive me if I let you believe I was a sex driven creature. I care much more about your heart then your body. Though it is very attractive."

Would he forgive me or will he want to leave me now? I had a feeling that this man would stay. I would not force him into anything, I didn't want him to feel like a pet, I wanted him to feel like a man. Though, as I couldn't really hold my body back, I kissed him gently there, and pulled him closer so that I could wrap my arms around him. We would have to try this again, to start over. I would love him the way I would take a lover, I would make him love me back.

"You are not a toy for me. And I will never sale or abandon you, I know all to well how it feels to be alone."

I kissed him again then, I wanted him to desire me more before I would take him. I wanted him to see that I was different, that my mentality was closer to his then to one of a master. I wanted him to love me and to chose himself that he desired to stay by my side.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Hugging his “wounded” master is the only thing that Kurenai could do right now. His twisted mind and behavior had caused his master a feeling of insecurity and sadness. He swore to himself that he wouldn’t do this ever again. It might be hard since he needed time to recover after the long years of suffering which made his mind twisted. But he would try his best for his master. The master gently held him in his arms and spoke soothing words into his ear. Saying that he was different, not like the rest of his former masters who only cared for sex and pleasure. Though e also said that he only found comfort when he was held by another man, was that mean that his master is willing to be taken by any man? He did not blurt out these words for it might turned into another misunderstanding, so he kept that for himself and chose to see it himself along with time. Like always, time will reveal everything that was clouded in darkness and secrecy.
As he let himself being held closely by the master, he touched the master’s chest and traced the curve from the chest all the way down to the waist and then thigh. Kurenai smiled happily, now he noticed that both of them exactly have the same body curve he liked his master a lot more now. They looked alike, both in physical appearance and the way they felt in their heart. It is like finding another him in a different form of man. Kurenai caressed his master’s body gently as he kept smiling in joy. His eyes said that he liked this.

As he was enjoying his time tracing the master’s body all over, He heard him said that he wouldn’t sell nor abandon him for he knew the pain. He was so delighted when he heard those words and he just pulled his master close to him and gave him a gentle yet passionate kiss on the master’s lip. He kept kissing his master again and again before he let go of those lips and gave the master time to breathe. Kurenai never did this with any of his former master, he never kissed them with gentleness and passion like the way he just did to Seiyoku. Without him noticing, his face turns red and he got flustered he then said to his master,” that was… first time I kissed someone like that… “

Still staying in the same position and holding his master close to him. He reminded by the master’s words, the part where he said that he was no toy for him. He got all lost by those words, what did this master wished from him then? Act like a pet or a friend? Perhaps sex friend? He had no idea what his master wished from him, so he asked the master,” Sei-Sama… you don’t take me for a pet or a slave, and neither toy… so what you wish from me? how I am suppose to act? Do you wish me to be your sex friend? Please forgive my stupidity.” Apparently, Kurenai realize that those questions were silly and stupid. But those were the truth. All this time, he was only treated like either sex slave or killing machine, so he did not know how to act in different way.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:05 am

I thought I would melt like an ice cube in the burning sun. The red colored face of Kurenai after our kissibg was much too adorable. He made me even more giddy after he spoke. He was really cute.
So, he had never kissed a man with passion before. Iwas going to show him more passion then since I doubted any if his masters had shown love and tenderness towards him. I would give him the taste of freedom and see what he would do. Hopefully he would stay by my side.
My hand gently brushed through his soft white silver hair and my eyes smiled at him. My hand made its way to his soft face and down his neck at the same time, his own hand was tracing my chest, my waist and landed on my thigh. I shivered under his touch. This man knew how to touch me. His wounded heart and my wounded heart knew how to act with each other.
Just when I was about to kiss him again, he asked me why I had bought him. What I wanted him to be. I myself only wanted him to be free, but if I had to give him a function in my house hold, then I would ask him to be a friend. I leaned closer and kissed him, softly, warmly.

"I am a very lonely man, Kurenai-San. If I bought you it was simply so I wouldn't come home to an empty mansion all the time. I guess I really wanted company. I appreciate your presence here. Don't consider yourself a pet around me, I would mich rather you be a friend to me, or maybe one day, something more.

Maybe one day he would fall in love with me and someone would
fill this dark void that had followed me since my childhood. I really
liked this man. I leaned fowards again and kissed him again. Gently,
I pushed him on the floor and traced his chest with my fingers.

"Do you accept what I desire you to be? A friend."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:57 am

The master’s mood seemed to be softened by Kurenai’s words and attitude. At this moment of time he was happy. Finding a good master who showed him love and tenderness was like new and delightful feelings for him. Every kisses that they’ve had share, even though it was only for a moment, those kisses had different meaning in his heart. He loved the way the master treated him, being given freedom to choose whether he would stay with this man or leave him all alone. Of course he would stay by the master’s dine, at least till the day the master chased him away from his life. But he had feeling that this man would never ever do such thing. He got a strong feeling that this master needed him and cherished him a lot. From the way the man touched, caressed, and kissed him, showed clearly that this new master really cared about Kurenai, he did not see him neither as a sex toy nor as a slave. This man, who is filled with kindness and tenderness, saw Kurenai as something precious to him. He felt peaceful in his heart and mind. Knowing that no, he had a home to go and someone to serve, though he still did not have someone to go back to, not yet.

When he asked the master what he wished from him, and the master simply said ‘friends”. For a second he thought in his mind, did the master desire him to be friend? Or a sex friend? But then, he did not ask anymore. He did not care what kind of friend he would be to this man, as long as he could stay by him side then it’s more than enough. At least, he wouldn’t need to suffer again. The master was a lonely man; Kurenai could see that clearly in the master’s eyes and face. It was clearly written there. He felt that he should do something to this new “friend” of his who was so lonely. He smiled softly to the master and said,” Then, I’ll be your best friend, Sei-Sama.” He was still kneeling down in front of the master at the moment. Then, he caressed the master’s smooth slim thigh, it was similar to his. He moved his hands to caress Seiyoku’s round smooth butt and leaned closer to the man’s crotch. Slowly, he licked Seiyoku’s dick all over from the balls all the way up to the tip. Both of his hands were caressing his master’s butt, while he kept on licking the master’s intimacy. He focused his tongue at the tip of the master’s dick and played with it. He smiled seductively as he did that.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:37 am

I couldn't help but shiver at his touch. He was so soft with me, it felt strange. I was used to being used savagely and taken like an animal myself, but I still liked this kindness. Kurenai was smiling at me with a seductive look and I blushed. Usually people didn't look at me that way. I bit my fingers so I wouldn't do anything stupid while his tongue was making me feel so good. I was also trying to stay more vampire then lycan, knowing that my lycan blood makes me a bit more violent and over confident. I stoped bitting my fingers and brushed them lightly in the vampire's hair. I felt so good at this moment that I forgot I was the one supposed to make him feel good. I couldn't make him stop, my tongue wouldn't talk, my throat felt closed, all I could do was watch as he made me more and more aroused by the simple touch of his tongue. I heard myself moaning, and wondered how that sound made it out of my mouth but not the words I wanted to tell him. I gave up and let my head lay on the floor while he continued what he was doing, my hand still resting on his head, tangled in his hair. I sighed as the pleasure made me relax for once, I felt loved and desired, not only deisred.
I looked back up to him and smiled in a gentle way. Since he was making me feel so good, I would make him feel good too. I grabed him and spun him around, his face still where it was, but now I could take his cock in my mouth as well. I took it all in my mouth and slipped a finger inside him. I wanted to hear him moan as well, and what better way then this one? I slowly, gently brushed my fangs on the soft, sensitive skin of his cock and I smiled at his shivering body. I sliped a second finger in as I started licking his cock with tenderness. Then I licked it from the tipp all the way to his butt hole. he was already wet there, so I smiled as I started moving my fingers inside him. I wanted to love him the way I've always wanted to be loved, and I shall love him the way he always wanted to be loved as well.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:12 pm

He was happy that his master enjoying what he was doing to him. It has been a long time since he gave such service to a master. This is a fresh start after that long time of loneliness in the dark. He liked the feeling of his master trembling and shivering by his touch. He just gave his master a little service and this man was already excited and all wet. He kept on doing what he is doing to his new master. He could see that his master was holding something back, perhaps his other self that lurked inside him? Kurenai could sense that this man is not only vampire but also a lycan, the scent was strong and it was impossible to hide. He did not care if his master was trying his best to hold back or not. All he cares was to give a good treatment for his new lord. He got all flustered with this kind of activity but he liked this. Then the master improvised in a very creative way. As both of them lied down on the floor, his new master starts to spin him around and placed him on top as they lied down. He was still doing what he was doing, which is sucking his master’s dripping dick. Then, suddenly his new master starts to give him exactly the same service and treatment to his cock. Kurenai realized that he was hard himself as he was giving service to the master.

He felt it when Seiyoku slipped his finger inside his rectal, it was tight actually but since the master is doing it with his finger, it made it easier to “loosen’ it. He moaned softly as he let the master licking his hard dick as well as sticking his fingers inside him. He began to tremble slightly and try to hold his current position with both of his arms on the master’s legs. He scratched those legs a little since he was excited and trying to keep the all four position right now. If this continued, he might not be able to hold it any longer. He couldn’t stop shivering even though it was only a little bit. He could not say a word as he kept on sucking and licking his master’s dick and played with the tip of it. Trembling, shivering, and moaning, were all that he could do. Somehow, he was worried that he couldn’t hold this much longer, he was weak to this kind of ‘service”. He did not want to fall on top of his master, which was for absolute.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:22 pm

We were both moaning. I was glad to know he liked this kind of treatment, but his body seemed to start weakening under my touch. He was trembling lightly, but I felt that he was forcing himself to stay on all four like that. I smiled at this effort. And then, I sliped a third finger inside him, he wasn't as tight as he used to be, that was a good sign, he was enjoying this. I was enoying this.
I licked his cock one last time before I turned him again, this time, his face was right by mine as I kissed him. i smiled at him also behind gently going inside him. He had sucked me long enough for me to slip in easily, besides, he was already wet down there so it shouldn't hurt him either. I moaned, it was still a little tight, but not that bad. The pressure felt good. I kept kissing him as I started moving inside him.
The floor wasn't the most comfortable place, but I didn't have the strengh to wait any longer. His body was seducing me at every moment and I needed this embrace more then I let myself think. He was warm inside now, not like earlier were it felt like he was fighting me off. This time he wanted this as much as I did. I looked at him with a smile while my hands went to his waist in order to push him down a bit further on my cock. I went in deeper, but still moved slowly inside him, to get him use to the feeling. I would know when he was ready to do more, I would know because he would show me. And when he's ready to do it differently, then I would be on him and he would be under me. For now, I was giving him the controls, only to let him find his rythm.

"How does it feel, Kurenai-San? Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:06 pm

The master notices that kurenai was having a little trouble staying on all four while giving ‘service’ to his master. Then, he started to turn kurenai to another position so that their face meet and their eyes can look into each other’s. Kurenai felt better this way, in this position; he can easily put his weight on the master. He was not that heavy though since he was thin and tall man. He can see that his master was getting excited over this and he obviously needed and wanted more than this. As for kurenai, he is ready to serve his new master in any forms of treatment. They couldn’t hold it any longer and the master started to slips his hard cock inside Kurenai. Right at that moment, kurenai tensed up and gripped the master’s arms as well as letting the hard cock went all the way inside him. He moaned softly, he felt the master starts moving slowly inside him. It seemed that this master of his wished to give him some time to relax and find the rhythm.

With his whole body shivering slightly, Kurenai gave his master a pleading, gentle gaze, “you can do it all the way now.. Sei sama, I’m all right.’ Hs face was flustered and his silver hair fell to the side of his pinkish cheek and all the way down to his thin waist. He rubbed the master’s chest as he leaned on it. He heard the gentle heart beat of his new master and felt good he brushed the master’s chest and waist with his thin long finger. He scratched it a little and licked the blood, the wound was not deep and it healed soon as Kurenai licked it clean. He moaned again as he squeezed his master’s hard cock inside him.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:20 pm

I was pleased to see that this time, Kurenai seemed to like this more. He even looked at me with pleading eyes telling me I could go all the way, that he was alright. I will go all the way, slowly. I would please him at the same time and show him that even in a world that we know, there can be softness and kindness during love making. It wasn't always violent and painful. i was going to take my time to build the pleasure up until we both climaxed at the same time. We had a similar body structure, we were both slender so it was easy to know how to excite this man.
Ignoring his plead for faster and deeper sensation, I kept going slowly inside him, all the way in, then I moved softly with long and deep mouvements. I wanted to hear him moan. Usually, people make me moan and then they discard me, but this man, I hoped, would moan for me and then he would stay here with me. I felt him tracing my chest with his fingers, then I felt him scratch me and he licked my blood. I shivered noticing I haven't fed in a long time, but I was feeding my soul at this moment. he was moaning and I moaned right along with him. I lifted his head and kissed him softly. While I kissed him, I went in harder and deeper. we moaned together again.

"Don't you prefer it when you feel loved, Kurenai-San? Do I taste good when you drink my blood? Do you feel good with me inside you?"

So many questions, but I only expected one answer. I was hoping the answer for all those question was yes. I wished to give him more, so I thrusted inside him until I was completly inside and that I was rubbing against his insides. I moaned, i wasn't used to that yet, I was used to being taken, not to take. But I was starting to like this a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:33 am

His master seemed pleased with how kurenai acted right now. His new master was being very gentle to him. He kept on making love to Kurenai nice and slow. He liked it the most when his master loved him with kindness and tenderness. It had been a long time since kurenia felt such love and gentle touch. His master did not wish to go fast this time; instead he went all the way inside kurenai and loves him slowly. He moaned softly again and again. He wanted to hug his master this time, so he grabbed his master and kissed him as well as held his slender body tightly against his. He smiled happily when he did that. He always wanted to hug his master but none of his previous master allowed him to. His previous lord wouldn’t even kiss him; they just gave him a deep blunt thrust of their hard dick. So, since he liked to kiss and hug his master, he kept on doing those things to Seiyoku. He pressed his lips and slipped his tongue inside the master’s mouth and also felt the warmth of his master’s body. He got all flustered again and moaned, but he did not want to stop this at all, he liked this so much.

His master then asked him so many questions all of a sudden. He knew what he meant by those questions but he couldn’t find the correct word to reply with. He gave his master a gentle yet wild gaze and he smiled at him. He was happy that his master asked such questions to him. Those questions could only imply one, “his master wished to know if he liked and loved him” but he was not sure about this, he could be wrong. So he did not say a word for now. He would say it later on when the time was right. He just smiled at his master and kissed him again. He liked this kissing and embracing each other gently. Then, Kurenai moved his right hand and stretched his rectal hole, he slipped his finger inside, he moaned again as he did that. He looked at his master and giggled softly at him. He tightened his legs around his mater’s waist and gripped him tightly. He wanted more than this, “more.. Sei sama… I like this, I want more… please… master Sei..”
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Seeing how much Kurenai was liking this, I could help but to moan along with him and to hold his hips with my hands. I couldn't help but to move a bit faster and a bit deeper inside him. I felt him shivering. It felt strange to make another man shiver. I was usually in his position, but not this time. This time I was the one giving the pleasure to another man, I was the one making him shiver and tremble over me. I liked to see his face getting flustered. I wondered if my face flustered that way when other men were taking me. I was wondering many things, but my main preoccupation was to give this man pleasure and love.
I saw him giving me a wild gaze and then I was surprised to feel one of his fingers against my cock inside of him. He moaned and I moaned along with him. I felt a little tighter there, but it was mostly the feeling of his finger that made me shiver. I had never expected him to do such a thing, but if it made him feel good then I was not going to stop him. He then tightened his legs around my waist and I smiled. I was making him feel good but he wanted more. That meant for me that I was a good lover.

"If you want more, Kurenai, then I shall give you what you desire."

I thrusted once, deep and hard before almost taking it out to go back inside completely. It made me moan, and I was certain my face was flustered now also. I was willing to do anything to make him happy. He calls me master, but I acted more like a pet then most pets today. It felt so good, that I did it again, almost taking it out to go all the way in. Then, I stayed mostly in and incresed my speed. I was moaning and he was moaning, his name escaped my lips as I pulled him closer to kiss him with passion. I had not felt so good in a very long time.

"Is this better, Kurenai?"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:19 am

Kurenai liked it when his master kept on loving him nice and slow. He really liked this kid of pleasure. He liked it when his master is making love to him gently and with care. This feeling made him didn’t want this moment to end soon. He wanted this moment to last longer. He liked his new master so much that he will stay by his side forever but still those words were not coming out yet from his mouth. He was concentrating to please his master here. He matched the master’s rhythm as he slowly moved hid waist and hips which made the master’s dick went in and out constantly, giving both of them pleasure and they both moaned into the night. He was happy to be able to please his master. He smiled gently at Seiyoku and hugs him tight. He liked being held like this. It’s just like as if they are some kind of lover or like that. Kurenai knew that they were not they were friends or maybe sex friends, he was not sure which the correct one was and he did not care that much about such thing. He felt his master’s warmth and heared his heart beat that is so steady right now. He liked the figure of his master since they are so much alike. Feminine figure, smooth skin, long hair, seductive nature, they are just too much alike.

Kurenai moaned louder this time and he felt his master’s dick was getting harder and hotter inside him. He clenched against Seiyoku’s back and he screamed out his master’s name. He got all flustered and trembled even worse. He wouldn’t stop clenching on Seiyoku and clinging to him tightly. Then whith a soft voice, he whispered into his master’s ears as he nibbles it,” you are so good Sei sama.. Feels so good inside me… “He licked his master’s ear and went all the way down to his neck and bit him gently as he drank some of his master’s blood. Of course, his master could do the same to Kurenai if he wished to. He knew that Sei is actually a bottom, somehow it started to made him a little bit worried that his master would come to dislike this, being a top,’ Sei sama… do you.. Really like this? Is this.. What you want? Is this ok?” he gave his master a gentle look in his eyes, he wished to let his master knew that he cared for him too. Kurenai learned fast from the way his master treated him so he treated his master exactly the same that was, with tenderness and caring act.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:23 am

It felt great until Kurenai started moving his hips with me, then the feeling was so intense that I could't help but to scream his name out and hold on tighter to him. His skin was so soft, it felt like I was holding silk, and his insides were also very soft, warm... and tight. I liked it, so much. He even asked me if I liked it, he asked if this is what I wanted. I waited a few seconds before answering, giving him more pleasure to show him how much I was enjoying myself. Ten I lifted my head and kissed him, slipping my tongue in his mouth. I felt him bitting me after that and I moaned. I've always been used to pleasure and pain together, this was to be expected. Kurenai is a vampire.

"Feels amazing, Kurenai. I only want you to be happy. And you are very good at this as well. Bite me as much as you desire. Pain feels good to me."

Then, I let my own fangs brush against his skin, and I ended up sinking them in his flesh to drink a bit of his blood. He tasted wonderfully good. It aroused me to have blood in my mouth, I hadn't bitten anyone in such a long time, I felt incredibly weak, but now, as the nectar was going down my throat, I felt my strengh come back. And I thrusted deep and hard inside Kurenai. I wanted to claim him. I wanted to show him he was mine now, that I would let nobody else touch him. I wanted him to know that I was going to take very good care of him and that if he deisres too, he could even fall in love with me. I laid my head on his soft chest and listened to his pounding heart.

"Be mine, Kurenai..."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:52 pm

It was the best thing that his master enjoys this so much and even more than himself. Kurenai wouldn’t let this chance to slip away, a chance to be held gently and with care. He moaned together with his master. This kind of love making made kurenai felt that he was loved and not treated as a sex toy or a slave. This feeling was new to him, he feels awkward towards this new master of his. This man was so gentle, loving and caring towards him and he was making love to him gently, embracing him as if they were lovers instead of master and his slave. He does not know what to think anymore, does not know what to say to his master. Maybe even after all of this passionate moment he wouldn’t be able to see his master like he used to before all of this happen. Before this, he saw his master as a lord, someone who was higher than him, but now, he started to feel that Seiyoku is not his master; it felt more that they love each other deeply. He felt so happy to have found this master, the man who could see him in a different way. Still none of them declares how they feel truly inside and kurenai did not dare to speak such words towards his master. He was afraid that his master wouldn’t like it that much, he was afraid that if he cling too much to Seiyoku, then one day he would get tired of him and leave him all alone again. His previous master disliked him a bit since he was too clingy and he did not want this new master to feel the same.

Seiyoku started to brush his fangs against kurenai’s chest and he gently bit him and drank his blood. Kurenai felt excited and he tightened around sei’s cock even harder. He sucked his master’s hard dick until it’s completely inside him rubbing all of his insides all the way to the deepest hilt. He screamed the master’s name as he kept moving his waist to match with the master’s movements. Kurenai heard the master asked him to be his, he felt so happy at that moment, in joy and bliss, kurenai moaned loudly again. He couldn’t get enough of this pleasure. He hug his master tight with his thing arms,” I’m yours, yours only.. Sei-sama, I only belong to you and no one else will touch me, you can take me as much as you desire.. sei sama..” saying those words, kurenai was still worried that if this master found out about him being incredibly spoil and clingy, he would hate him.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:37 am

I moaned, he had tightened around me again. I held him in my arms, my body was a little uncomfortable on the floor like this, but being inside Kurenai felt so good that I didn't mind the pain. I bit him again. I needed more contact. Our chests were rubbing against each other, it also felt good, when our nipples touched I felt little electric currents. I moaned again.
Kurenai then accepted to be mine and mine alone. I lifted my blood covered lips and kissed him again, and again. Sliping my tongue in his mouth, pressing it against his. I was moaning while I was kissing him, my arms wrapping around him. I lowered my hand and spread his butt a little more, then I sliped a finger inside him as well as I kept moving inside him. I smiled at him, giving him a seductive gaze. I licked his lips before kissing him again.

"If you are mine then I am yours. You may stop with the 'Sama' part of my name. Sei is alright."

I had needed a lot of concentration to say that correctly. At this point, I couldn't think very straight. The feeling of being inside him was making me tremble more and more. I was moaning, kissing him and sometimes screaming his name. I wanted to give him all the love he needed. All the love he always wanted. I moved a little harder inside him, rubbing against my own finger deep inside him as well. He seemed to really be enjoying himself right now. And my heart was pounding just by looking at his flustered face.

"You're so sexy with that face Kurenai..."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:16 am

Never felt good like this for a very long time in his life. Feeling all this bliss and love made Kurenai blushed and flustered too much. But still, he did not care about that, and he did not even notice that. All that he did is moaning, screaming his master’s name and wanting more than he already gets. He was being greedy now; he got what he wished for, got laid and then loved by his master as a pet or friend. But right now kurenai felt like he will went a bit naughty on his master. Seiyoku told him that he could drop the ‘sama’ part of his name but kurenai liked it a lot it felt like he is being spoiled towards his master. Despite his twisted mind which sometimes appears, Kurenai is a spoiled person and he was a clingy one. This master was yet to know those things about his new pet, which is a dominant bottom. He would act nice, seductive, and sweet towards Sei, but then once he got what he wanted, he would turn a bit wild. He hoped that his master wouldn’t hate him for that.

In the middle of all this lustful moment, Kurenai knew that his master felt uncomfortable; maybe he was hurt like this on the floor? He did not wish to make his master to be uncomfortable. So, he lifted his master’s slim body and made him lied down on Kurenai instead. Now, Kurenai was on the floor and Sei was on top of him. He then raised his hips and placed them on Sei’s shoulder, wrapped them around his master’s neck. This action made his rectal hole widen even more and swallows Sei’s hard, hot dick all the way to the hilt. Kurenai moaned and screamed his master name as he felt it went deep inside him. His master told him that he was so sexy getting flustered all over. Kurenai loved that remark from his master. He smiled in a seductive way at his master then,” does Sei sama loves me?”

That question of love is not like other question. Kurenai did not know what love was himself and he was about to learn to love from Seiyoku. But out of nowhere those words just came out from his lips, just like it was a question that had been lurking inside his heart for all of his miserable life. He did not know what his master would say, maybe he would say that he loved kurenai, but then if he did, Kurenai had no idea what kind of love it would be. And if his master did not love him, Kurenai also had no idea how to react, feel or act. Simple question but still, a very sensitive and delicate topic to be uttered so easily.
“ harder please… Sei sama..you.. can …. Do it… fiercer to me if you like..”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At my mansion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters Pet :: Jakuu Kingdom :: Village Mansions and Houses-
Jump to: