Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature Empty
PostSubject: To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature   To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:20 pm

It had taken much longer then I had anticipated to reach this place, but we were finally there. I took my vampire's hand and we found shelter in one of the many caves found in the scorching desert. I sat down and took my boots off, my feet were painful and my throat was dry. I took the water from my bag and gave it to Kurenai first, I didn't want him to faint or anything. The night was about to fall, and even though it was burning hot during the day, it was nearly freezing at night here. I grabed some dried up wood and moss from inside the cave and made a fire. I took out some of the food that I had bought at the market in town and put some water in it, then some of the fresh meat we got and vegetables. We needed to keep warm even in this kind of place. I could feel that my brother was nearby, we would probably go and try to rescue him tomorrow or the day after. I sighed and mixed the ingredients together before tasting the mix. I added a few spices and then rested my back against the wall of the cave. I smiled at Kurenai.

"Are you alright? we have been walking for a long time. Do you need some blood Kurenai? You do know you can have mine all you want right? Do you... want some?"

I slowly got closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder, giving him full access to my neck if he wanted to bite or something. I just needed the comfort of knowing somebody loved me now. I kissed his neck gently and wraped my arms around his soft body. He was my lover now, so I shouldn't be shy to do this kind of stuff with him, but it still made me feel like I should be his pet and not the other way around. Maybe I did need some of his blood, but being part lycan, it wasn't as pressing for me as it might be for him. I kissed his neck all the way to his ear and softly whispered in it.

"Go on, bite me."

At the same time, if this led to some physical action, then it would temporarily take my mind off the fact that my brother had been captured by merchants and it would give me some peace and quiet for a while. I needed to sleep, and I can't when I am this worried about something. I licked Kurenai's ear and then kissed him behind the ear. Or maybe, i just wanted to embrace him again.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature   To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:43 am

Their journey from his master’s home all the way to sabaku is quite long one. Kurenai and Seiyoku walked the path together as they approached the location that his master was talking about. It took them weeks to reach the location; it’s pretty far from his master’s home. But they made it to safety. Both of them were tired and his master found a cave to rest in. they went inside the cave and kurenai saw his master preparing some food. It’s true that they were hungry. His master always impressed him in everything. Even with less ingredients he could manage to make them a good tasty meal, at least the smell is delicious.

Seiyoku asked kurenai if he needed some blood, the thing was, kurenai did not need any. He could manage and endured it. Perhaps his master worried too much about him. His body was trained to endure pain it was all because of his former master who tortured him during intercourse, so now, kurenai could endure even the most painful torture or pain. His tired feet were nothing to worry about. He was more worried about his master right now. Both of them were so slim, so fragile, and he noticed his master was tired and he might be the one who needed blood.

When seiyoku leaned close to him, Kurenai grabbed his master’s hand and he slowly placed it on his chest. Kurenai stripped off his yukata and put it aside. He was completely nude. Then, he led his master’s finger to scratch him in the chest. Kurenai felt that seiyoku needed blood so he did that. Gently, he pulled his master’s head close to the blood flowing out from his white smooth chest.

,” come to me… sei sama… you can.. drink my blood instead..i’m all right and you look tired… and.. if you want me to give you more pleasure than this, I’ll be more than happy to do it….i’m all yours.. I…I love Seiyoku sama…”

He cuddled his master’s head closely and he spread his legs wide and wraps them around sei’s waist as an invitation if his master wanted to make love to him. As usual, Kurenai was more than ready and happy to please his master and lover.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature   To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:50 am

Once more, my vampire lover changed the situation around and made m scratch his chest before he got naked. I looked at his smooth chest and I leaned closed to lick the blood, I sucked from the wound until I felt better, then I healed him and slowly licked lower until I reached his hardening intimacy. I licked the lenght of it, having him wrap his legs around me told me that he wanted to feel more. I then put his dick in my mouth and started sucking on it. I slowly sliped one of my fingers inside him at the same time.
It was so warm and soft inside him, I got hard as he got bigger in my mouth. I needed to forget about my worries for a while and Kurenai could give me this peace of mind. I then licked the tip of his dick, pressing my tongue in it's cleavage, it's sensitive area. I sliped my finger as deep as I could and moved it in rotation inside him. When I felt that he was hard enough, I released his dick from my mouth and got to his lips. I kissed him as my other hand untied my pants. My finger came out of him and I pressed my cock against his rectal. I licked his lips and smiled at him

"Do you want me to go inside you, Kurenai? I'll give you pleasure, if you bite me and drink some of my blood. Alright? I... love you, Kurenai."

I pressed my dick more and rubbed there lightly. I moaned softly and then kissed his lips more, sliping my tongue in his mouth, pressing it against his. I moaned as we kissed, it excited me.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature   To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:37 am

Kurenai’s master was more than willing to take him, they were lovers anyway. He liked the way seiyoku treated him and he thought that he would do the same to his master; he would give his beloved master the most pleasant bliss tonight. He would do his best to make his master happy. He felt his master’s mouth on his dick and started to suck on him hard, that made kurenai moaned in pleasure. It felt so good to have his master doing this to him; he always loved his master’s touch.

His master made kurenai hard on his dick and wet in his rectal, then seiyoku said that he would only embrace him if kurenai bit him and drank some blood from seiyoku, he wondered why his master wanted him to do that, maybe it made his master got excited? But then, he would do anything that his master wanted him to. Kurenai then leaned closer to his master and he licked seiyoku’s neck. He bit it and sank his fangs there; he drank a little blood from his master. He did not want to drink too much blood from his beloved master since it might hurt him if he did that.

Kurenai hugged his master and he kissed him hard on the lips. He moaned softly as he kept kissing his master. He then lifted his butt and spread his legs wide as he sat on seiyoku’s lap. He showed his master how wet he was down there. He then rubbed his master’s dick against the entrance of his wet rectal and moaned softly. He then gave his master a pleading gaze as he spread the cheek of his butt and showed his master his red intimacy

,” Ahhhhh…. Sei sama… I love you too.. I want.. I want sei sama in here… please…? I’ll make sei sama feels good..”

Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature   To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Kurenai did as I asked him as I felt his tongue on my neck, then his fangs in my skin. I moaned and shivered as my blood left my neck and made it's way to my lover's mouth. He then moved and made my dick rub against his rectal again. I moned as he told me he wanted me inside him. I smiled at him, grabed both of his legs and pulled him closer, making my dick slip inside him easily. He must have been really wet if I could go in so easily.
I didn't wait for his rectal to get loose around my dick, I moved inside him instantly. I took advantage of the natural tightness of his rectal before he has to use his muscles. I moaned and moved hard inside him. I leaned foward and kissed his lips, sliping my tongue in his mouth, playing hard with his tongue. I then looked at him with loving eyes as I kept moving deep and hard inside him.

"I've fallen for you, Kurenai. My Kurenai. Please, don't ever let me go now that I've got you. I... need you... more then you think..."

With that being said, I thrusted harder inside him, hitting the depth of his intimacy. I moaned more, licked his throat and sank my fangs in his soft skin. I didn't really need blood anymore, this bite was more for the intimate contact it procured me as a vampire. I looked at him, blood driping from my lips.

"You do it to, my love. I wish to be connected to you in every way possible."

I sank my fangs back in their holes and held Kurenai close to me as I thrusted more and more inside his wet, warm, inviting rectal.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature   To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:25 am

Kurenai moaned loudly when his beloved master slammed his dick all the way inside him, it felt incredibly great. He was already excited just looking at his beautiful master, no doubt, seiyoku was the most beautiful for Kurenai, he was the apple of his eyes, the most precious one for him. He shivered lightly as he felt his master’s hard lust went all the way inside him. He moaned softly and hugged his master tightly with both of his arms. His master then said to him words that would make kurenai’s heart overflowing with joy. The feeling that his master loved him so much as he did to seiyoku made him the happiest man in the world.

,” AHHH.. Seiyoku sama.. Feels good, so good!.. I’m all yours, only yours.. i.. too love sei sama only..I will make sei sama feels good too”

Kurenai bit his master’s neck and he sucked seiyoku so hard there, leaving hickey that would take months to disappear. He drank a little blood from his master before licking it and healing his master’s neck. He moved his lips and kissed his master, he made out so hard and passionately towards seiyoku and he hugged his master tightly as if he was afraid that seiyoku would go away. Kurenai tightened his rectal around seiyoku’s hard lust and squeezed him hard there; giving the best pleasure he could give to his beloved sei. Kurenai slowly pushed his master down to the ground that was covered by a soft carpet that they brought, it’d be their bed tonight.

He rode his master’s dick as he sat on top of seiyoku. He smiled happily towards sei and seduced him a little with his soft alluring gaze. In this position, Seiyoku could have the perfect view of kurenai’s body. He then slammed his butt hard against his master’s dick, making it went all the way inside his intimacy. Kurenai moved his waist and hips slowly, making seiyoku’s hard dick rubbed all over the spot of his rectal. It felt so good and kurenai screamed in bliss, to add more pleasure, kurenai fondled this master’s nipples with both of his hands. He did it gently and then he leaned forward to lick his master’s sexy nipples and gently bit them to give more stimulation.

Kurenai moved up and down fast and hard, he made their crotch rubbed against each other and the pressure was very hard and intense to the point that he could feel his master’s balls rubbing his crotch. Kurenai squeezed his master’s dick harder each time; it made his rectal wetter and stickier. He felt his master got bigger inside him and he continued in what he was doing. He moaned and called out to seiyoku again and over again.

,” sei sama! AHH.. so hard.. seiyoku sama is so big ..so amazing!... AHH!.. sei.. sei sama feels good too? I can do it harder if you wish it..my love..”

Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature   To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:51 pm

I was sarisfied by him bitting my neck to drink my blood. I moaned lightly. Then felt my lover tighten around me. I then felt my body get pushed down on our carpet and looked at my vampire ridding me. It felt good and I also loved to see my lover's body. I slowly brushed my hands on his soft chest. I moaned more as he played with my nipples. I bit my finger and looked at him as my face got flustered more. I must be giving him a very attractive and seductive face. Many men would have melted by seing me like this. He felt so good around me like this.

"Kurenai, you...you're so beautiful on me like this. Ahh... you feel good there. Don't stop... ever. You...I love you... make me forget... everything! I want to...forget everything but you!"

I wanted to forget my own name if that were possible. I just wanted to drown in complete pleasure. I wanted there to be Kurenai and I, nothing else, nobody else. I wanted to forget about my brothers, I wanted to forget about the one I had to save. Just him. Just my vampire. Just his body. Just this incredible feeling of my dick rubbing against the sensitive interior of his intimacy. That was the only thing I wanted to be able to think about right now. I then grabed one of his hands and started licking and sucking on his fingers. I gave him an inviting, seductive gaze with his fingers in my mouth and my face flustered a light red. I wondered if I was sexy like this. Strange, I usually didn't think about that for myself. I moaned as I sucked on his fingers and looked straight in his eyes as he kept slamming his butt hard on my dick. My body shivered and I moaned his name and moved my hips to equal his movements, thrusting inside him hard and deep.

"Do...you like this?"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature   To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:03 am

Kurenai got flustered even worse when he saw his beautiful master seducing him, this man is already irresistible and he just had to make it worse. He couldn’t win against this beautiful master of his, kurenai went wild as he rode his master’s dick. He slams his butt harder and rotated more and more. He liked his master’s sexy voice and face when he was all flustered. He wanted to make it worse, just like what his master wanted to. He began to bit his master’s nipples and pinching the other one hard. He sucked some blood out from there and licking the wound to heal it. Not enough, he tightened his rectal more around his master’s dick and squeezed it hard till he screamed in bliss. He was very wet and sticky down there and it kept on making slutty wet sound that arouse him more. He leaned close towards his master till his hard dick rubbed against seiyoku’s slim belly.

He kept playing with his master’s nipples, he liked it, and the color was just so pretty, he stopped when his master grabbed his hands and started to suck it, which was a good seduction. Kurenai smiled wildly and licked his lips; he kissed his master hard and played with their tongue in a very intense way. He finally let go of their lips as they needed some air. Then, kurenai grabbed his master’s hands and led them to grope him all over. He led his master’s hand to touch his belly, chest, and stiff nipples. Kurenai could not think of anything, his master was so amazing… so good

,” I like it.. AHHH….like everything about sei sama… just you.. seiyoku sama… love you…more… want more.. It’s big.. sei sama I’m so full of you right now…AAhhnnn… can you see it? Sei sama 's big cock is fucking me..feels amazing..”

Kurenai then spread his legs and showed his master how wet he was and the display of his master’s big cock throbbing inside his rectal. He kept slamming his butt over and over again as he spread his legs to show everything to seiyoku. He screamed out loud and calling his master’s name over and over again. His voice echoes everywhere. He kept his position to give seiyoku a longer view of his rectal being fucked by his master’s dick. He pressed hard and made their crotch rubbed hard against each other. His hard dick was already dripping wet, as wet as his rectal but he could not come yet, not without his lover.

,” Sei sama…. Please….inside me.. all of it.. I want your hot cum inside me…”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature   To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Be Family [Prp Kurenai Ishida] Perhaps Mature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters Pet :: Sabaku Kingdom :: Dunes and Caves-
Jump to: