Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kisaki Shindo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

Kisaki Shindo Empty
PostSubject: Kisaki Shindo   Kisaki Shindo Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Last Name: Shindo
First name: Kisaki
Nickname: This only depends on what Master calls me

Sex: Male
Sexual orientation: Whatever Masters desires me to do.

Part what animal: Wolf. What else?
Description of what you have from that animal: I've got wolf ears on my head, straight and alert, a nice tail and strong claws.

Kingdom: Jakuu

Powers:
- The power he gains from Light is to heal
- The power of Wind makes him faster and silent

Description of your powers: The power of healing is quite useful for him, he may heal himself faster then normal immortals and others, but it takes him allot of energy and concentration.
And the Wind allows him to carry himself with it, increasing his speed over the normal speed of a Beastling, also making him a silent mover, he technically floats, not like levitation.

Physical Description: I'm not as tall as one might think, but my small size is without a doubt my advantage. Size has no hold on my physical strength. My piercing cold gray eyes miss nothing of what surrounds me. My ears, black haired and sitting straight on my head hear things that normal immortals do not. Being a Beastling, I must blend with my surroundings, so the colors of my clothing is neutral. Though over my body, to protect it, my new Master offered me an armor covering both my shoulders and my torso. Lower down, my tail is resting calmly, whipping the air at some times when I get annoyed. Covering my arms, long gloves permit me to slash skin without a problem without getting affected by elements. Not that they would have time...
Psychological Description: At first, if I do not trust the person, I'm usually very hard headed and cold. But when they prove themselves worthy of my trust and love, I am devoted to them. Once I am devoted to one person, I will protect and listen to every order unless it is against my instincts to survive. I will kill for them but I will not die for them. Not that anybody CAN die. I tend to be a bit hasty, not very patient.

Story: When I was but a pup, my parents lost me in the woods. My instincts drove me to look for a way, any way to live, so I followed it without asking myself if it was right or not. After a few days of wondering around, I was found by a Lord and his army. He raised me to be his weapon, and I obeyed. I grew up and became stronger then he anticipated, my eyes were colder and started to scare him. I was exactly what he wanted me to be, but more powerful, better. He named me General, I wasn't even an adult yet. Then, when a General was not needed anymore, he made me his pet. I was more then he wanted, so his need for my power turned into his desire for my body. I hated him. To give me such a title as General only to reduce me to his toy.
I stayed. But only because I had nowhere else to go, I could survive here, I had everything I needed. I loathed him more everyday. And for centuries he tortured me psychologically and physically. I endured, keeping in mind to escape the instant I had the opportunity of a better life.
At last, one day, a man came by with some vampire. He seemed so elegant, but my Master did not seem to like him at all. He told him to leave his territory instantly, or else he would attack. The man, or the Lord I supposed, just smiled. My Master then ordered his man to attack and capture him. Maybe he wanted another pet or something, but his plan didn't work. He was easily defeated, though I, wounded, didn't fight when the Lord attacked my Master. I remember getting hit violently behind the head, then it was dark.
I awoke with the other Lord, hearing the vampire saying something about who I was in that old army, so I thought it better to answer: I was a pet. My new Master simply smiled and said: "No. You're my General."
I think I'll follow him. I like his energy.

What kind master you want: Takahiro-Sama. No one else.

Other:My weapons are quite easily to use. First I've got my natural strong claws, and then I have two short swords.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

Kisaki Shindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisaki Shindo   Kisaki Shindo Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Everything is perfect just as we planed it! ^.^

Validated
Back to top Go down
https://masters-pet.rpg-board.net
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

Kisaki Shindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisaki Shindo   Kisaki Shindo Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Nothing is as perfect as you are, Master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kisaki Shindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisaki Shindo   Kisaki Shindo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisaki Shindo
Page 1 of 1