Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketsueki Chishio
Abandoned Pet
Ketsueki Chishio

Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished] Empty
PostSubject: Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished]   Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Last Name: Chishio
First Name: Ketsueki
Nickname: Shio or Sueki

Sex: Woman
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Always been a pet?: No, I became a pet on my own free will.
Ex profession: Fire dancer
Kingdom: Kanzem

Powers:
-Fire; fire manipulation
-Darkness; Illusions
-Light; Regeneration
-Darkness; Mind control
-Darkness; Necromancia
Description of your powers:
- Fire; fire manipulation. Being an old fire dancer, manipulating these hot flames where a must. I can make them appear and disapear out of thin air.
- Darkness; illusions. I used to use this to escape the people I used to steal from. I rarely use it now since I don't need to steal anymore.
- Light; regeneration. The difference between healing and regeneration is that the lather happens without me having to think about it, as for healing, concentration is necessary.
- Darkness; mind control. Even though it's a powerful gift, my ability works only on a weak or hury mind. If your emotions are not in check, it will be easy to bend you to my every desire.
- Darkness; necromancia. Like it's namy says, I can bring things back to life. Though since nobody dies here, I use this power on plants and animals.

Physical Description: Before I became a pet, my pale skin was fair colored, but when my status changed, my Mastet marked me with ink in intricate designs all over my body. My hair, a rich and deep brown color, grew since my days in the streets, it reaches the back of mu knees tosay. On my head are the only things that shows my Draken blood, two curved horns of a golden color. My eyes show my vampire side by being a bright red. My Master did not give me any clothing, I only have a small bra-like top and my cuffs around my wrists. These are made of thick metal and have intricate designs on them also. Around my thighs and down to my ankles, I have thight socks. The clothes I have are all black. I feel confortable this way, it made my Master happy when I wore this.
Psychological Description: I am very docile. I would always listen to any order given to me by a superior, and being a pet, not many people are under me. I am simply happy when I can please my Master. I've been asked to dance, masterbate, to sleep with men and even to kill. I have done all of that to finally get my reward: my Master's warm hand on my head or my cheek. I loved my Master, but then, he vanished and my heart was destroyed. I linguered, patient, awaiting for his return.

Story: The flames twirled around me as I danced in the circle of spectators. The music coming frol street performers like me, they seemed to go with my mouvements as if the dance was made for their melody. The song ended, and so did my dance as the flames evaporated into thin air. People threw some money on to their favorite performer. A man walked towards me with a charming smile.

"You dance marvelously. Though, I feel that your talent is wasted here. Would you come with me in my mansion?"

I don't know why I accepted so quickly. Maybe it was his warm eyes and charming smile. Or maybe it was his open hand that was offered to me.
He brought me to his mansion in the Kingdom of Jakku. At first he only asked me to dance for him, but with time, my clothing disapeared and he took my innocence. He said he loved me better then his wife but he then made me his personnal pet. I did everything he wanted me to do. I slept with other men in front of him and slit others throats for his pleasure. I was in love with him.
But then, one day he left for buisiness. He ever came back. The others living in his mansion left one by one. I stayed. I await him and his charming smile and his warm hands. I await in his dying house and defend it against anyone that comes to steal or breack something. I will stay loyaal yo my Master, to my Lover. But my heart aches.

What kind of Master do you want?: He must be cruel yet gentle and strict.

Other: I've revived a beast that I now keep as a pet myself.

Last edited by Ketsueki Chishio on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished]   Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:47 am

Just find your avatar and add your physical description! ^^ Besides that... everything is ok!
Back to top Go down
https://masters-pet.rpg-board.net
Ketsueki Chishio
Abandoned Pet
Ketsueki Chishio

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished]   Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:40 pm

I've done my physical description. I'm making my avatar, it shouldn't be too long !
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished]   Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Everything is all in order! Once you put up your avatar you can start RPing! ^^ Welcome and have fun!!! ^^

Validated!!
Back to top Go down
https://masters-pet.rpg-board.net
Ketsueki Chishio
Abandoned Pet
Ketsueki Chishio

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished]   Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Already?! Wow...it took me two weeks to be validated on some other forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished]   Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ketsueki Chishio [Not finished]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters Pet :: First Thing :: Presentation :: Pets :: Elementals-
Jump to: